You Can Always Tell When Millennials Are Responsible for Websites of Major Companies

‘Favorite’ is subjective and rarely permanent.
So, just to be clear, if you answered a security question today; what's you favorite movie and you say "Jaws", are you suggesting that, if you find anothe favorite movie at some point that you wouldn't be able to answer "Jaws" to satisfy your security question??

So, just to be clear, if you answered a security question today; what's you favorite movie and you say "Jaws", are you suggesting that, if you find anothe favorite movie at some point that you wouldn't be able to answer "Jaws" to satisfy your security question??
You’re a millennial, aren’t you?

Yes. In 5 years when I need to answer what’s my favorite movie, it will likely be different then.
And security questions don’t say ‘oops, wrong so try again’, it’s a one shot question.

Even good questions like ‘What was your first car?’ are not that great.

Ford Pinto

It should be ‘What model was your first car?’
Pinto.
Because Make and model are separate and can’t be answered separately nor together incorrectly. In 5 years you might say Ford. Or Ford Pinto.

You’re a millennial, aren’t you?

Nope.

What a retarded thing to say...

Yes. In 5 years when I need to answer what’s my favorite movie, it will likely be different then.

And you don't believe you're smart enough to remember what it was when you provided the answer for the security question?

And security questions don’t say ‘oops, wrong so try again’, it’s a one shot question.

What are you talking about? They certainly do. On some sites I use, you have up to three chances to provide the proper response...

Even good questions like ‘What was your first car?’ are not that great.

Ford Pinto

It should be ‘What model was your first car?’
Pinto.
Because Make and model are separate and can’t be answered separately nor together incorrectly. In 5 years you might say Ford. Or Ford Pinto.

Wow.

Just... fuck... wow...

Forum List

Back