You can "encourage" Gays to "have children" all you want but...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Appeals Court to Consider Utah Same-Sex Marriage Ban - NBC News

"But lawyers for the challengers respond in their submission that laws like Utah's "do nothing to encourage opposite-sex couples to marry or have children and serve only to stigmatize and harm same-sex couples and their children."

1560738_10202534545317391_1973723124_n.jpg

It's Science. :thup:

:)

peace...

Exactly how does it "stigmatize and harm same-sex couples and their children."?

serve only to stigmatize and harm same-sex couples and their children."

Sob.......sob......if gays are allowed to marry, I just don't feel like having children

That's precisely why there will never be equality on this issue. No matter what the Government does, it cannot give two men the ability to reproduce with one another. Nor can it give two women the power to do the same. Government cannot overcome natural law. And Natural law will always deny same sex couples the rights they say the government can give them.

serve only to stigmatize and harm same-sex couples and their children."

Sob.......sob......if gays are allowed to marry, I just don't feel like having children

So....we're talking about a version of "if gays are allowed to marry I'm just going to take my gametes and go home!"? :lol:

So....Mal....exactly how does it "stigmatize and harm same-sex couples and their children."?

Did I say it did?... :dunno:

peace...

Erm...the one sentence you quoted out of the article said that...so I kind of assumed you knew what it meant:eusa_angel:

I highlighed in the OP what the focus of this OP was...

"But lawyers for the challengers respond in their submission that laws like Utah's "do nothing to encourage opposite-sex couples to marry or have children and serve only to stigmatize and harm same-sex couples and their children."

peace...

Or did I?... :dunno:

As for Stigmatizing the Children that Homosexuals Adopt or Rent a Male or Female to "have"... Well, the Homosexuals themselves are doing that to the Children when they make the Choice to Defy their Natural Design and then Demand that Society Applaud them in Law for it. :thup:

peace...

Exactly how does it "stigmatize and harm same-sex couples and their children."?

I'm still shaking my head in disbelief at that statement. Aren't the Mormons in Utah known for spitting out ten, twelve kids at a time?

With over 400 thousand unwanted children in this country, how is that helpful to the children of Utah, rotting away unloved in group homes?

With thousands of unadopted children just in Utah you'd think they'd welcome a loving couple with the resources to give the child a happy, healthy life regardless of their sexual orientation.

As for Stigmatizing the Children that Homosexuals Adopt or Rent a Male or Female to "have"... Well, the Homosexuals themselves are doing that to the Children when they make the Choice to Defy their Natural Design and then Demand that Society Applaud them in Law for it. :thup:

peace...

YOU IGNORANT HOMOPHOBIC DIRT SUCKING ORGANISM.

There are nearly three thousand unwanted children in Utah, most of whom are of American Indian or black ancestry, because the citizens of Utah don't want no niggrah or injun kid in their home.

These kids would be overjoyed to be in a family with two fathers or two mothers - as long as they're loved and taken care of.

That's precisely why there will never be equality on this issue. No matter what the Government does, it cannot give two men the ability to reproduce with one another. Nor can it give two women the power to do the same. Government cannot overcome natural law. And Natural law will always deny same sex couples the rights they say the government can give them.

what about the right to marry? heterosexual couples marry who cannot have children....

Did I say it did?... :dunno:

peace...

Erm...the one sentence you quoted out of the article said that...so I kind of assumed you knew what it meant:eusa_angel:

I highlighed in the OP what the focus of this OP was...

peace...

peace...

what is natural about marriage in america? britney spears, elizabeth taylor....heteros who adopt or use surrogates?

Natural law has nothing to do with getting married. The government can give them that while nature wont thereby overcoming nature.

Any two dimwits can produce a child; I can't find you tens of thousands of examples of naive, immature 15 year old girls getting pregnant before they even finish high school or know a single thing about how the world works.

However, it takes considerable skill and responsibility to raise a child; something that both gay and straight people are capable of.

So why focus on the former? I focus on the latter.

Forum List

Back