You can tell who the Left fears by who their paid posters demonize. It's Fiorina and Carson

Fiorina and Carson have zero chance of winning the GOP nomination. For a couple of glaringly obvious reasons.

I'll bet $1000 against either one of them, both for that matter, with anyone such as the OP who's confident one of them is going to be president.

why dont left-wing losers realize when they make fools of themselves???
there are still over a dozen Republican candidates, if the ones you dont think will be the nominee what makes you think it will be for the reason YOU think they wont???

English please.

have somebody smarter than you are explain it.

translation ... Goobie can't doit.

Fiorina and Carson have zero chance of winning the GOP nomination. For a couple of glaringly obvious reasons.

I'll bet $1000 against either one of them, both for that matter, with anyone such as the OP who's confident one of them is going to be president.

there are still over a dozen Republican candidates, if the ones you dont think will be the nominee what makes you think it will be for the reason YOU think they wont???

English please.

translation ... Goobie can't doit.

^^^^^^ reduced to a babbling pile of Progressive pooh^^^^^

English please.

Where did you list the false narratives?

English please.

Nice concession on your part that someone smarter than me doesn't include you.

English please.

Where did you list the false narratives?

1. race
2. class

economic policies, you name it leftard, the Left has a false narrative for it

English please.

it's not my job to un-stupid you. I'm not the Idiot Whisperer

English please.

Oh damn then is he NYCarbineer? NYcarbineer, are you whispering as you type to this idiot bedowin?

English please.

Oh damn then is he NYCarbineer? NYcarbineer, are you whispering as you type to this idiot bedowin?

isnt it applesauce time for you leftard???

English please.

Sorry bud. I'm not an Idiot Whisperer. I don't understand what you're saying.

i'm saying you're old, ignorant, brainwashed and irrelevant; and it's time for you to go wile away the hours drooling in the day room.

i'm saying you're old, ignorant, brainwashed and irrelevant; and it's time for you to go wile away the hours drooling in the day room.
I prefer drooling inside your head :thup:

Fiorina leads Hillary in head to head matchup in at least one poll.
Paid for by whom? If it's true, why no cite? You've got to be the laziest paid troll I've ever run across!!!

now dont you feel stupid left-wing idiot???

you should:

Carly Fiorina tops Hillary Clinton in head-to-head matchup ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../carly-fiorina-tops-...
The Washington Times
Sep 24, 2015 - Carly Fiorina tops Hillary Rodham Clinton in a head-to-head general ... Still, Mr. Trump continues to lead the Republican pack with 25 percent ...

DUH. The WT is rightwing.

Have a poll between Fiorina & Hillary conducted by HuffPo & it will be the other way around. LOL, in the meantime rah rah rah GO TRUMP!!!!

LOL.

Paid for by whom? If it's true, why no cite? You've got to be the laziest paid troll I've ever run across!!!

you should:

The Washington Times
Sep 24, 2015 - Carly Fiorina tops Hillary Rodham Clinton in a head-to-head general ... Still, Mr. Trump continues to lead the Republican pack with 25 percent ...

Have a poll between Fiorina & Hillary conducted by HuffPo & it will be the other way around. LOL, in the meantime rah rah rah GO TRUMP!!!!

LOL.
several Republicans are leading Hillary in TODAYS POLLS. ..................and not just in Washington Times polls idiot, but in the RCP average of all polls.

I prefer drooling inside your head :thup:

you mean on my head

you should:

The Washington Times

LOL.
several Republicans are leading Hillary in TODAYS POLLS. ..................and not just in Washington Times polls idiot, but in the RCP average of all polls.

if you say so jr. she's losing points, no doubt- but she would easily out debate carly.

I think Hillary can beat either the Donald or Carson, who ultimately will be undone by his own whackiness factor, despite it being principled and sincerely held.

you should:

The Washington Times

LOL.

if you say so jr. she's losing points, no doubt- but she would easily out debate carly.

you're a deluded dimwit. carly fiorina isnt afraid of hillary

If the right really wants to destroy Planned Parenthood completely, they should try to get Fiorina appointed as CEO of PP.

After all, there's no surer way to destroy any organization than to have Fiorina run it.

pretty sure HP still exists, and is stronger than it ever was, a world and market leader

try again dummy

Progressives are soooooooooo predictable. you can tell who frightens them the most by their level of fear-mongering, demonization and false narratives.

idiots and hypocrites
Then I guess the Right must be several factors of ten more afraid of Clinton.

Forum List

Back