You can tell who the Left fears by who their paid posters demonize. It's Fiorina and Carson

I tell you who the left is most afraid of

JEB BUSH

Just the thought is causing cold chills to run down their spines. Some are close to stroking as they utter the words "Another damn Bush"

With Bush, the lessons of the last decade are forgotten. De ja Vu--We are back in the ME fighting terrorist. Libs are being labeled traitors for calling him out and protesting against the War. All the while, we see George laughing in the Background and some annoying conservative saying "Have you missed me yet?"

Due to psychological scaring from the Bush years, liberals have nt focused on Jeb. It is too painful of a memory.

So if you really want to see Libs head explode, nominate Jeb Bush--and try to keep him for 8 years. Believe me, a third Bush presidentcy and libs will leave their reservations in drove. Call it Occupy D.C. or the 20 million socialit march, the libs are going to go Banana's with Jeb.
Yup, 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars ever, AND a corrupt world depression. Let's do that again. Stupidest voters in the modern world....

setting up the excuses already?
nice to know what the Left really thinks of the American people in a moment of clarity

It was the 42 million illegal Mexicans who voted that won the election for Obama, you far left drone!
A) 12 B) Don't vote. Yikes

havent you made a fool of yourself enough for one day dummy??

is hillary obama"????

what year is it???

How well did that poll predict the 2008 election, 2 months out?

You think a poll 13 months out can predict the election? You're even more retarded than most of us thought.

And while we're at it, guess who was winning the GOP nomination the first of October in 2011?

Rick Perry!

Goddam you're stupid.

according to Team Obama even hillary AND Bill are racists. why are you LWNJs going to vote for a RACIST???

Obama To Clinton: "You're A Racist." Clinton Calls Obama ...
conservativeamericaonline.blogspot.com/.../obama-to-clinton-youre-raci...
Dec 17, 2011 - Clinton Calls Obama: "The Worst President Ever." ... accusations of racism against Clinton from Obama's surrogates over the years. During ...... Add with already planted "mercenaries" in suits, Hillary, Bill, Nancy, Harry, Holder

OH BUT WAIT!! BILL CLINTON DID SAY SOMETHING RACIST ABOUT OBAMA!!!

WHY ARE YOU LWNJs going to vote for a racist's racist wife????

Bill Clinton made insensitive 'race jab' about Obama in 2008 ...
nypost.com/.../bill-clinton-made-insensitive-race-jab-abou...
New York Post
Sep 3, 2012 - Bill Clinton allegedly once said of Barack Obama, “A few years ago, this guy ... this guy would have been getting us coffee,” Clinton is quoted as saying in ... argued that Obama needed Clinton more than Clinton needed him,

havent you made a fool of yourself enough for one day dummy??

is hillary obama"????

what year is it???

How well did that poll predict the 2008 election, 2 months out?

You think a poll 13 months out can predict the election? You're even more retarded than most of us thought.

And while we're at it, guess who was winning the GOP nomination the first of October in 2011?

Rick Perry!

Goddam you're stupid.

tsk tsk

my my; such an angry leftard!!
have some TEA; its' soooooo much more holistic than that Kool-aid your keep drinking leftard!!

it's really been fun making fun of idiots on the Left today!!!

but i gotta go!!

I tell you who the left is most afraid of

JEB BUSH

Just the thought is causing cold chills to run down their spines. Some are close to stroking as they utter the words "Another damn Bush"

With Bush, the lessons of the last decade are forgotten. De ja Vu--We are back in the ME fighting terrorist. Libs are being labeled traitors for calling him out and protesting against the War. All the while, we see George laughing in the Background and some annoying conservative saying "Have you missed me yet?"

Due to psychological scaring from the Bush years, liberals have nt focused on Jeb. It is too painful of a memory.

So if you really want to see Libs head explode, nominate Jeb Bush--and try to keep him for 8 years. Believe me, a third Bush presidentcy and libs will leave their reservations in drove. Call it Occupy D.C. or the 20 million socialit march, the libs are going to go Banana's with Jeb.
Yup, 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars ever, AND a corrupt world depression. Let's do that again. Stupidest voters in the modern world....

setting up the excuses already?
nice to know what the Left really thinks of the American people in a moment of clarity

Considering that Jeb Bush is still in striking distance unnerves me!!

That is proof positive of what lefties and anyone else think about the Republican voter. Why isn't Lindsey Graham eating Jeb Bush's lunch?

It is because some of you think Jeb is the man who will take us back and "finish the job" whatever the hell that means!!

I welcome either Fiorina or Carson to be the GOP candidate. Even more with Trump. Any one would ensure not only a win by Hillary but a Democratic Congress

The only republicans I remotely fear are Jeb and Rubio with Kasich as VP.
But only if they can run from center right

ROFL

Give it up shitflinger - NOTHING is going to save Hillary, you won't have Jeb to run your HATE BOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHH campaign against.

Now you fell on your face with your Bush prediction. I'll make a prediction of my own, Clinton withdraws for "health reasons" before the primaries in June.

Trump, Carson, Fiorina, Cruz and the rest of the clown car can take red states....Any republican can

Only Bush, Rubio and Kasich are capable of winning swing states. That is the only reason I would fear them

Trump, Carson, Fiorina, Cruz and the rest of the clown car can take red states....Any republican can

Only Bush, Rubio and Kasich are capable of winning swing states. That is the only reason I would fear them

Hold your breath, pound your fists, shriek, it doesn't matter. Jeb is below 5% and continues to drop. He will not salvage Hillary. Face facts, you can't run against Dubya - which means the GOP will have the White House for 8 years.

Don't worry, they'll fuck things up enough that a dim will get in after that. It's a repeating cycle.

Paid for by whom? If it's true, why no cite? You've got to be the laziest paid troll I've ever run across!!!

now dont you feel stupid left-wing idiot???

you should:

Carly Fiorina tops Hillary Clinton in head-to-head matchup ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../carly-fiorina-tops-...
The Washington Times
Sep 24, 2015 - Carly Fiorina tops Hillary Rodham Clinton in a head-to-head general ... Still, Mr. Trump continues to lead the Republican pack with 25 percent ...

DUH. The WT is rightwing.

Have a poll between Fiorina & Hillary conducted by HuffPo & it will be the other way around. LOL, in the meantime rah rah rah GO TRUMP!!!!

LOL.
several Republicans are leading Hillary in TODAYS POLLS. ..................and not just in Washington Times polls idiot, but in the RCP average of all polls.

if you say so jr. she's losing points, no doubt- but she would easily out debate carly.

you're a deluded dimwit. carly fiorina isnt afraid of hillary

I didn't say she was afraid. I said she would fail in a debate with Hillary.

carly knows all about failing.

LOL.

If the right really wants to destroy Planned Parenthood completely, they should try to get Fiorina appointed as CEO of PP.

After all, there's no surer way to destroy any organization than to have Fiorina run it.

pretty sure HP still exists, and is stronger than it ever was, a world and market leader

try again dummy

I'm sure at least 30,000 people who would disagree with that very statement.

Hold your breath, pound your fists, shriek, it doesn't matter. Jeb is below 5% and continues to drop. He will not salvage Hillary. Face facts, you can't run against Dubya - which means the GOP will have the White House for 8 years.

Don't worry, they'll fuck things up enough that a dim will get in after that. It's a repeating cycle.
Won't matter

Republicans are still in their silly season. They do this every election cycle. They are still in their "we are mad as hell" phase and will support any candidate who will stick it to the man

Once the real primaries start, they will go back to......you really didn't think I would vote for Trump did you?

LOL.

How will she do with Crazy Joe Biden?

I doubt Hillary will stay in the race long enough to debate anyone. I fact, I expect her to withdraw fairly soon.

kn100815dAPR20151008034512.jpg

Progressives are soooooooooo predictable. you can tell who frightens them the most by their level of fear-mongering, demonization and false narratives. idiots and hypocrites
The right is obviously scared shitless of Hillary, then! I don't think the people paying you are getting their money's worth. After 20+ years of demonization, she's still the most likely person to be our next president. Nice job, shortbus. :laugh2:
Have you watched the machine gun posting of threads on Hillary by a couple of our RWrs? By the OP's logic the Right is peeing their pants over her.

Won't matter

Republicans are still in their silly season. They do this every election cycle. They are still in their "we are mad as hell" phase and will support any candidate who will stick it to the man

Once the real primaries start, they will go back to......you really didn't think I would vote for Trump did you?

Who are you trying to convince, me or yourself?

You look delusional. Jeb is done.

Pubs DO feq things up, so why the hell do you idiots vote for them? Hater dupes!

You obviously don't give a damn about the truth, like your greedy lying billionaire heroes. Brainwashed functional moron. Nice bs propaganda.

George Soros isn't my hero, Franco hater dupe, but he is the greedy lying billionaire who owns your filthy party.

Both parties are owned, but the Kochs' are evil motherfuckers.
Total bs anyway. Soros does nada in comparison with 5-6 Pub a-holes and more. Read something. Arrgghh.

LOL.

How will she do with Crazy Joe Biden?

I doubt Hillary will stay in the race long enough to debate anyone. I fact, I expect her to withdraw fairly soon.

kn100815dAPR20151008034512.jpg

joe will give her a run. Hillary dropping out this race is as sure as she did so early on against Obama. :itsok:

Forum List

Back