You can tell who the Left fears by who their paid posters demonize. It's Fiorina and Carson

All we hear is straight-faced reporting of the phony E-Mail scandal. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Same BS for 25 years. Whoever the Dem elected Pres is fine with me. POLICY, not Pubcrappe, for dupes only.

hillaryalone.jpg

Poor Franco hater dupe...
You obviously don't give a damn about the truth, like your greedy lying billionaire heroes. Brainwashed functional moron. Nice bs propaganda.

Progressives are soooooooooo predictable. you can tell who frightens them the most by their level of fear-mongering, demonization and false narratives.

idiots and hypocrites
Then I guess the Right must be several factors of ten more afraid of Clinton.

all republicans are itching to get at Hillary in a debate

name one republican candidate that appears to be intimidated by hillary

All we hear is straight-faced reporting of the phony E-Mail scandal. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Same BS for 25 years. Whoever the Dem elected Pres is fine with me. POLICY, not Pubcrappe, for dupes only.

hillaryalone.jpg

You obviously don't give a damn about the truth, like your greedy lying billionaire heroes. Brainwashed functional moron. Nice bs propaganda.

you sad loser; NON- functioning brainwashed left-wing moron

why dont you go cry somwhere buddy??

Fiorina leads Hillary in head to head matchup in at least one poll.
Paid for by whom? If it's true, why no cite? You've got to be the laziest paid troll I've ever run across!!!

now dont you feel stupid left-wing idiot???

you should:

Carly Fiorina tops Hillary Clinton in head-to-head matchup ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../carly-fiorina-tops-...
The Washington Times
Sep 24, 2015 - Carly Fiorina tops Hillary Rodham Clinton in a head-to-head general ... Still, Mr. Trump continues to lead the Republican pack with 25 percent ...

DUH. The WT is rightwing.

Have a poll between Fiorina & Hillary conducted by HuffPo & it will be the other way around. LOL, in the meantime rah rah rah GO TRUMP!!!!

LOL.
The Washington Times is owned by Rev. Moon's family, and is insane RW, like the morons who link to it.

I welcome either Fiorina or Carson to be the GOP candidate. Even more with Trump. Any one would ensure not only a win by Hillary but a Democratic Congress

The only republicans I remotely fear are Jeb and Rubio with Kasich as VP.
But only if they can run from center right

hillaryalone.jpg

Why don't you eat shytte and die, Pubtroll. You're a brain dead disgrace. STUPID talking points and moronic insults.

Fiorina leads Hillary in head to head matchup in at least one poll.
Paid for by whom? If it's true, why no cite? You've got to be the laziest paid troll I've ever run across!!!

now dont you feel stupid left-wing idiot???

you should:

Carly Fiorina tops Hillary Clinton in head-to-head matchup ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../carly-fiorina-tops-...
The Washington Times
Sep 24, 2015 - Carly Fiorina tops Hillary Rodham Clinton in a head-to-head general ... Still, Mr. Trump continues to lead the Republican pack with 25 percent ...

DUH. The WT is rightwing.

Have a poll between Fiorina & Hillary conducted by HuffPo & it will be the other way around. LOL, in the meantime rah rah rah GO TRUMP!!!!

LOL.
The Washington Times is owned by Rev. Moon's family, and is insane RW, like the morons who link to it.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

how predictable for a left-wing loser

perhaps you should peruse REAL CLEAR POLITICS TODAY THEN IDIOT.

it has the RCP average of ALL POLLS THAT HAVE HILLARY A WHOLE FREAKING ONE PERCENTAGE POINT AHEAD OF FIORINA

or you can keep crying

hater dupe

lol

hillaryalone.jpg

Retired teacher, Masters in History, fluent in 3 languages, don't give a crap about your idiocy. You're a mindless RW drone.

I tell you who the left is most afraid of

JEB BUSH

Just the thought is causing cold chills to run down their spines. Some are close to stroking as they utter the words "Another damn Bush"

With Bush, the lessons of the last decade are forgotten. De ja Vu--We are back in the ME fighting terrorist. Libs are being labeled traitors for calling him out and protesting against the War. All the while, we see George laughing in the Background and some annoying conservative saying "Have you missed me yet?"

Due to psychological scaring from the Bush years, liberals have nt focused on Jeb. It is too painful of a memory.

So if you really want to see Libs head explode, nominate Jeb Bush--and try to keep him for 8 years. Believe me, a third Bush presidentcy and libs will leave their reservations in drove. Call it Occupy D.C. or the 20 million socialit march, the libs are going to go Banana's with Jeb.

hillaryalone.jpg

Retired teacher, Masters in History, fluent in 3 languages, don't give a crap about your idiocy. You're a mindless RW drone.

YOU FORGOT brainwashed left-wing useful idiot

it's FREAKING HILARIOUS the way hate-filled left-wing losers are so thin-skinned when you turn some of the hatred they spew back onto them!!

lmao!1
soil your panties much franco???

tsk tsk tsk

poor shill
were you an angry idiot in the classroom too??

or did you have the bully pulpit in full effect??

how many did you brainwash that couldnt or wouldnt speak back to you BECAUSE YOU HAD THEIR GRADES IN YOUR HAND????

I tell you who the left is most afraid of

JEB BUSH

Just the thought is causing cold chills to run down their spines. Some are close to stroking as they utter the words "Another damn Bush"

With Bush, the lessons of the last decade are forgotten. De ja Vu--We are back in the ME fighting terrorist. Libs are being labeled traitors for calling him out and protesting against the War. All the while, we see George laughing in the Background and some annoying conservative saying "Have you missed me yet?"

Due to psychological scaring from the Bush years, liberals have nt focused on Jeb. It is too painful of a memory.

So if you really want to see Libs head explode, nominate Jeb Bush--and try to keep him for 8 years. Believe me, a third Bush presidentcy and libs will leave their reservations in drove. Call it Occupy D.C. or the 20 million socialit march, the libs are going to go Banana's with Jeb.
Yup, 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars ever, AND a corrupt world depression. Let's do that again. Stupidest voters in the modern world....

It was the 42 million illegal Mexicans who voted that won the election for Obama, you far left drone!

I welcome either Fiorina or Carson to be the GOP candidate. Even more with Trump. Any one would ensure not only a win by Hillary but a Democratic Congress

The only republicans I remotely fear are Jeb and Rubio with Kasich as VP.
But only if they can run from center right

ROFL

Give it up shitflinger - NOTHING is going to save Hillary, you won't have Jeb to run your HATE BOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHH campaign against.

Now you fell on your face with your Bush prediction. I'll make a prediction of my own, Clinton withdraws for "health reasons" before the primaries in June.

havent you made a fool of yourself enough for one day dummy??

is hillary obama"????

what year is it???

It was the 42 million illegal Mexicans who voted that won the election for Obama, you far left drone!

somebody tell these loony leftardz what year it is

who is running on their ticket

wow!!

Forum List

Back