You can thank Democrats for a reasonable stimulus bill

I know better than you. Tell me how decades of trickle down policies have helped the working class?
The American people are living in the most affluent times in our nations history...maybe in the history of the world......if you don't believe me pick up a history book.....something has trickled down or that wouldn't be so....think about it.....life has never been more carefree and abundant....
That’s true thanks to decades of middle class economic and wage growth that basically stopped right around the Reagan revolution.

Ever since then all we hear about are the benevolent Corporate elites whom we must not anger by questioning the billions of taxpayer dollars that must be sacrificed to them once a decade.
You are not making sense....either life is better today than ever for the common man or its not....the middle class is prospering like never before....that just didn't happen by magic...it happened by wealthy people investing and hiring folks.....trickle down worked if it didn't life would be much different....and then you would....have something to bitch about....

I know better than you. Tell me how decades of trickle down policies have helped the working class?
The American people are living in the most affluent times in our nations history...maybe in the history of the world......if you don't believe me pick up a history book.....something has trickled down or that wouldn't be so....think about it.....life has never been more carefree and abundant....
That’s true thanks to decades of middle class economic and wage growth that basically stopped right around the Reagan revolution.

Ever since then all we hear about are the benevolent Corporate elites whom we must not anger by questioning the billions of taxpayer dollars that must be sacrificed to them once a decade.
You are not making sense....either life is better today than ever for the common man or its not....the middle class is prospering like never before....that just didn't happen by magic...it happened by wealthy people investing and hiring folks.....trickle down worked if it didn't life would be much different....and then you would....have something to bitch about....

Those investments paid off, worker productivity increased substantially leading to higher and higher profits and earnings.

But around 1970, the increase in productivity stopped translating to increased wages. The higher earnings stopped flowing to the working class and instead flowed to the wealthy elite.

Those investments paid off, worker productivity increased substantially leading to higher and higher profits and earnings.

But around 1970, the increase in productivity stopped translating to increased wages. The higher earnings stopped flowing to the working class and instead flowed to the wealthy elite.
Economies go up and down depending largely on world events...but nothing trickles up....get that through your head...nothing ever trickles upward....

Economies go up and down depending largely on world events...but nothing trickles up....get that through your head...nothing ever trickles upward....

You sure? It’s a consumer economy, buddy. The consumers spending their money on goods and services is what keeps the corporate elite afloat.

Crazy Democrats don't want Trump to distribute bailout money the businessmen who have been hurt by the Coronavirus pandemic.

Forum List

Back