You cannot help the poor by giving more tax cuts to the rich

opinion pieces from rightwingnut trash sites really don't prove very much.

and if there was such a thing as trickle down economics, it would have worked over the last 10 years.

but feel free to explain why, with higher taxes, the economy was healthy under clinton, and crashed under bush.

:thup:

good luxk.

The power of the vote is what most people fail to realize and its often underestimated. Most Americans don't buy that bullshat that Repug put out there but they don't vote what they think. They can send the right message to politicians just by voting out retards with extremist views and them an example.

You are naive.

I'm not naive, the power lies in people's power to vote, thats the one thing a politicians respect, especially the vote of moderates and independents who don't fall into the extremes, those votes decide outcomes.

The power of the vote is what most people fail to realize and its often underestimated. Most Americans don't buy that bullshat that Repug put out there but they don't vote what they think. They can send the right message to politicians just by voting out retards with extremist views and them an example.

You are naive.

I'm not naive, the power lies in people's power to vote, thats the one thing a politicians respect, especially the vote of moderates and independents who don't fall into the extremes, those votes decide outcomes.

You are naive.

People don't vote, money does. Get it?

You are naive.

You are naive.

People don't vote, money does. Get it?

Which is why I said people underestimate the power in voting, I'm well aware of the power of money, but that voting power is potent. There are more poor people than rich and more moderate people than extremists.

Which is why I said people underestimate the power in voting, I'm well aware of the power of money, but that voting power is potent. There are more poor people than rich and more moderate people than extremists.

People voted for Obama on empty rhetoric.

People voted for Obama on empty rhetoric.

People voted him were just tired of Bush and wanted something fresh, I consider every politician and their talk empty rhetoric. People who wanted jobs last year voted for the Teabaggers, with a two party system its always pick your poision, but individuals within those two parties have some ideas that will work, they have to quit being punks to the old dogs.

and if there was such a thing as trickle down economics, it would have worked over the last 10 years.

but feel free to explain why, with higher taxes, the economy was healthy under clinton, and crashed under bush.

good luxk.

Feel free to post your critique, "counselor."
Clinton benefited from the end of the Cold War, the peace dividend, and the tech boom. He left the country in a recession.
Bush had one of the longest peace time expansions in post war history. Unemployment never rose much above 6% and inflation never about 3%. How does that stack up to Obama's record?

I can't justify taxing one person more than another, or only some people paying taxes. Everybody should be taxed, and taxed the same amount.

Taxes in proportion to what you make fairly is the best option.

No it isn't. That is not equality in taxation. Why should I pay more taxes than a homeless can man? Everybody should pay the same amount that the poorest among us can pay,...that is equality and fair.

If politicians really cared there wouldnt be homeless and poor.

good luxk.

Clinton benefited from the end of the Cold War, the peace dividend, and the tech boom. He left the country in a recession.
Bush had one of the longest peace time expansions in post war history. Unemployment never rose much above 6% and inflation never about 3%. How does that stack up to Obama's record?

:lol:

Bush handed Obama the worst economy since FDR yet you are trying to tout his record and use the guy trying to clean up his mess as a comparison.

lo fucking l

What a maroon.

No one should pay more than 10% in taxes to the feds.

No deductions, no exemptions just 10% off the top.

And all people should pay individually no more joint filing.

I actually pay about 10% of the top line number on my income taxes (and I make an average wage)

However, and this is a big however, I have no dependents, no kids, no exemptions. I take NONE of the tax reducing credits etc., that are related to having a family.

Under your 'plan', a person with, say, 2 kids, who was making what I make, would get an immediate tax increase of somewhere in the neighborhood of 3 to 4 thousand dollars.

How many of you out there support THAT?????

You are naive.

I wish he was.... but sadly, he really is that dumb.

good luxk.

Bush left Obama DEEP in a recession, with a 458 billion dollar deficit, and a tax structure that couldn't even pay the bills at the height of economic expansion under Bush. Bush's economy was also propped up by trillions of dollars worth of deficit spending AND the real estate boom.

For those on the Right who think Obama and the Democrats should have done NOTHING when they took power in 2009,

please.

Taxes in proportion to what you make fairly is the best option.

No it isn't. That is not equality in taxation. Why should I pay more taxes than a homeless can man? Everybody should pay the same amount that the poorest among us can pay,...that is equality and fair.

Well if everyone paid the same tax rate, a poor person making say 20,000 dollars a year taxed at a rate of say 19% loses more of his money than a person who makes 100,000 dollars paying the same rate. The problem has never been the tax rates, its been the loopholes and the fact that the rich because of their wealth can pay lawyers to read a tax code and let them pay less taxes. The middle class, not the rich nor the poor are the ones paying the most taxes proportionally.

because of their wealth can pay lawyers to read a tax code and let them pay less taxes.
Then can you think of a single better reason not to get rid of the current tax code and go tot a flat tax where everyone pay the same percentage.

Simple common sense, this have never happened in history. Repug thinking...snooze!!!!!

s0n doesnt get it............

This is not a forum about economic theory. Its a POLITICS forum........as such, just wanted to point out that there is ZERO chance of tax hikes in the debt deal. Thats the political reality or do I have to......for the 100th time.......post up the map from November displaying a sea of RED!!!

And lets face it.........Obama himself said 2 years ago that it would be a disaster to raise taxes in a bad economy. ( go google it......Im too tired). And speaking of "history of the world".......progressive tax rates have never worked in the history of the world. Just look across the water to behold the glory of progressive tax rates!!!:D:D:coffee:

good luxk.

Bush left Obama DEEP in a recession, with a 458 billion dollar deficit, and a tax structure that couldn't even pay the bills at the height of economic expansion under Bush. Bush's economy was also propped up by trillions of dollars worth of deficit spending AND the real estate boom.

For those on the Right who think Obama and the Democrats should have done NOTHING when they took power in 2009,

please.

Ummmm...........its 2011 s0n.:lol::lol::lol:

Nobody cares about George Bush except the k00ks.

Of course they keep mentioning Bush. Anything to distract from Barrys failute with the economy.

OL'BO has been POTUS for almost 3yrs now. He now owns the economy. Its his.

He did just what FDR and others have tried.

If he had bothered to go back in history he would have learned that everytime it was tried it never worked. Of course being Barry he probably figured the results would be different.

He ain't to fucking bright for a Law professor/part-time Senator/Community organizer.

No one should pay more than 10% in taxes to the feds.

No deductions, no exemptions just 10% off the top.

And all people should pay individually no more joint filing.

I actually pay about 10% of the top line number on my income taxes (and I make an average wage)

However, and this is a big however, I have no dependents, no kids, no exemptions. I take NONE of the tax reducing credits etc., that are related to having a family.

Under your 'plan', a person with, say, 2 kids, who was making what I make, would get an immediate tax increase of somewhere in the neighborhood of 3 to 4 thousand dollars.

How many of you out there support THAT?????

Why should one get a tax reduction because they choose to have kids?

Why should people without kids have to pay more in taxes when it's the people with kids who use more government services?

You want a fair tax system then everyone pays the same percentage.

The money we save by downsizing the IRS will come in handy too.

good luxk.

:lol:

Bush handed Obama the worst economy since FDR yet you are trying to tout his record and use the guy trying to clean up his mess as a comparison.

lo fucking l

What a maroon.

Hmm. When Bush left office unemployment was under 8% and gas prices were somewhere about 2.00. Under Obama, even 3 years later UE has not dropped below 9% and gas prices have been over 3.00.

Maybe you're the one who needs a brain?

Forum List

Back