You can't argue this! China getting close to our shores.. is MOST important 2024 campaign issue!

Of course they are. They will have massive farms and export everything back to China. They will not only feed China but prohibit that food from American markets. China doesn't care about a military success. They simply want a takeover. Take the mines, the oil fields, the forests, the fisheries. Take it all over. Make Americans beggars in their own land. It's what the Europeans did, after all. We deserve it.

what do you mean it is what the Europeans did?

I can't say I am an expert on European history, though I know Catholic Church - related (meaning directly - related) history of Europe

But we don't need debates!

:rolleyes:

guess we're just supposed to believe and trust that all the candidates will do us right RE China and the rest of the un-Christian, America-hating countries...

If this doesn't put the fear of God in you

what will?

We need Trump... sorry about that

sorry some of you knuckleheads (as Sgt Carter would put it) out there don't like him...

You may end up owing him your very life

:eek:
I guess I just still don't feel any real danger from China even if they have a training base in Cuba, so what. Republicans make issues out of nothing.

I guess I just still don't feel any real danger from China even if they have a training base in Cuba, so what. Republicans make issues out of nothing.

you don't feel any danger bc you don't understand China 2023

or its history either... Either that or you just do the ostrich thing bc you want to live in a fantasy world

Forum List

Back