You Can't Buy That Kind of PR: Al-Qaeda Slams Trump as ‘Hateful Crusader Master’

Al-Qaeda misses Hussain

Obama-al-qaeda-800x450.png

Last edited:
The one argument I don't like is the one in which some argue "if we use strong language all it does it anger the terrorists and they recruit people easier and attack us". That's absurd. Based on this logic, if we say nice things and tell them we love them, they will never harm another citizen in the West.

This is a war against extremists. If a guy is going to commit suicide and slay a bunch of strangers and kids he doesn't even know, nothing is going to stop him. I say call them out as cowards, roaches, worms, dogs and maggots. Obama didn't even refer to them as what they were and there were multiple attacks on U.S soil.

Bottom line, of course they dislike Trump, because he is dropping MOAB's on them.

Last edited:
I heard they are mad us times 2 now and have now promised to kill us twice............

Dive under the Bed.........the boogey men are coming................Please don't upset them again.........they'll be 3 times as mad then.........

I guess then you must agree with the other Trumptard poster who made the case that Trump is happy the UK terrorist occurred because he thinks it will help him politically.

But the people in the West are Crusaders. Didn't you see the message from ISIS that "Brave soldiers fought and destroyed 22 Crusaders in Manchester for the glory of Allah?" So it must be true.

Forum List

Back