You Can't Eat Gold!

george4title

Aug 2, 2010
Just did a video for a client. Enjoy!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixk4Ec84fT4[/ame]

They say you can't eat gold in an economic crisis, but we are lying to ourselves if we say it will be useless in the current and future economic environment. Any precious metal will help save our income and wealth. And best of all is easy to move.

Gold is a dubious "investment" right now at best.
Considering the price and that we have bought more gold than exists already...

and yes you can eat gold people do it on fancy candy and such. Just no nutritional value.

I saw Pat Robertson hawking a silver emulsion soloution if you gave him money.
He said it cured anything from bubonic plague to hangnails. :) the bubonic plague part is ture, I exagerated a bit on the hangnails though.

I think it might turn you blue if you drink too much of it though.

Last edited:
You know........Beck and his cronies at Gold Line are artificially driving up the price of gold.

Remember how well that worked out for Wall St and the housing market?

Food and Drink
In some Asian countries, gold is used in food and drink, from fruit jelly snacks to coffee. Japan's gold leaf production was based in Kanazawa, and visitors can still find gold leaf shops and workshops selling green tea, and even candy, with gold leaf.

Europeans have included floating bits of gold leaf in bottle of liquor for centuries, at least since the late 1500s. Danziger Goldwasser, originally from Poland, which has been produced since 1598! The trend has become more popular in the US in recent years, in liquors such as Goldschläger

Food and Drink > World Gold Council, all about gold

sorry mine is for my estate and such.

I actually have gold in hand btw.
Not just a piece of paper that can become worthless in an instant.

So I guess its OK for you, but not Glenn & the rest of us.... btw, Goldline sells gold, not paper.

goldline maybe, not familiar with their operation. do you actually get the gold or do they keep it in a vault for you? Many who think they own gold only have paper.

My gold is in My safety deposit boxes.

I got my gold for a bit over $500 per eagle. What is the price now?
That is my issue. Kinda like buying a house for 500K and 1 year later it is worth 250K.

Last edited:
GLD mutual fund has $48 Billion in physical gold(terrible way to own it) if you don't hold it you don't own it. Northwestern Mutual just bought $400 million of the stuff. If just 1% of all stocks and mutual funds aka paper went in gold.....Gold would be $15,000 an ounce. I would hate to be on the opposite side of that trade. The dollar won't totally collapse...they will just replace it with another paper currency that is already printed up and waitng.

Gold can be used to treat certain rheumatologic conditions.

So inasmuch as medications can be "eaten", so can gold.

You know........Beck and his cronies at Gold Line are artificially driving up the price of gold.
Remember how well that worked out for Wall St and the housing market?

Prove it!

They aren't.

But GoldLine is ripping people off, at least according to 60 Minutes.

60 Minutes must be a bunch of idiots. Goldline sells a product, the consumer has a choice whether to buy what they're selling or not. I'm sure you 've heard of "buyer beware". Goldline does maintain an A+ rating from the BBB.

Why Choose Goldline? | Goldline International

Prove it!

They aren't.

But GoldLine is ripping people off, at least according to 60 Minutes.

60 Minutes must be a bunch of idiots. Goldline sells a product, the consumer has a choice whether to buy what they're selling or not. I'm sure you 've heard of "buyer beware". Goldline does maintain an A+ rating from the BBB.

Why Choose Goldline? | Goldline International

PT Barnum had something to say on that subject.

Forum List

Back