🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

you can't make this stuff up. wtf?

what does it say about her?

Not much other than she sees that she can help a charity, and make a living to provide for her child. What an outrageous thing to do.

What it says about some people on this forum is that they are not terribly intelligent, in my opinion. Charities are quite good at finding suitable spokespeople, and pay them what they think that person's value is to their work (and they're quite experienced in working out 'value added'). No one forced the Charity to pay Bristol. Basic facts elude the mentally challenged.
I personally would like the charity that I donate to spend most of the money on the cause they are raising the money for. But I guess that is me. If that makes me mentally challenged, so be it.

But I do love where you are going. It seems your insults lately, have either been about the mentally challenged or people who smoke pot. What did the mentally challenged or marijuana ever do to you? or do you just need to get laid???

If you were smart enough to read up on the foundation, (and I did spoon feed the board earlier in the thread) you would have worked out that this is exactly what they raise money for. They are a campaigning charity (I have also spoon fed the board as to the difference between various types of charity). Therefore, I suggest you maybe need to smoke less weed and let your intellect recover.

And.... mind your own fucking business about my life, stoner.

The Simon says method of teaching doesn't work. You must lead by example. What a waste of money.

Maybe another teen might say "If I get pregnant, then maybe I can get a job that pays $262K to tell other teens not to get pregnant."

Not only that but a luxury condo in Arizona and a gig on Dancing with the Stars

"Pay attention young ladies....you do not want this to happen to you"

Maybe next time they can sign up Octo-Mom
This charity is in the business of awareness, and I am now aware of them. Not bad for someone who rarely watches the tube.

Some boys decide that they should devote all their time and effort to playing ball so that they can go pro (foregoing studying, for example) . For most, that is a bad choice as few make it. For most girls, hoping that they could also get this spot and foregoing other avenues of success (studying, for example) would be a poor choice.

Not everyone can be helped. One tries to help the most that they can.

Last edited:

That she is a greedy little spoiled brat. But I thought that about her before I read this article.

Do you have a problem with the actual ad spot or just with Bristol being ok with having a charity pay her 250k to do it?

What is your issue here?
I have no problem with the ad, she can do whatever she wants. I don't even really care that much she made so much, while they charity donated even less to help the cause. I don't think charity work should make you rich.
I do have a problem with Bristol being in the lime light still, and personally would not want my daughter listening to her for advice or using her as a role model. She is a brat, and has proven she is immature. I felt bad for her in the beginning, but the moment she disrespected that teacher, I stopped feeling bad for her.

Maybe another teen might say "If I get pregnant, then maybe I can get a job that pays $262K to tell other teens not to get pregnant."

Not only that but a luxury condo in Arizona and a gig on Dancing with the Stars

"Pay attention young ladies....you do not want this to happen to you"

Maybe next time they can sign up Octo-Mom
This charity is in the business of awareness, and I am now aware of them. Not bad for someone who rarely watches the tube.

Some boys decide that they should devote all their time and effort to playing ball so that they can go pro (foregoing studying, for example) . For most, that is a bad choice as few make it. For most girls, hoping that they could also get this spot and foregoing other avenues of success (studying, for example) would be a poor choice.

Not everyone can be helped. One tries to help the most that they can.

Maybe we should get together and found a charity to 'fix stupid'? :lol:

Not much other than she sees that she can help a charity, and make a living to provide for her child. What an outrageous thing to do.

What it says about some people on this forum is that they are not terribly intelligent, in my opinion. Charities are quite good at finding suitable spokespeople, and pay them what they think that person's value is to their work (and they're quite experienced in working out 'value added'). No one forced the Charity to pay Bristol. Basic facts elude the mentally challenged.
I personally would like the charity that I donate to spend most of the money on the cause they are raising the money for. But I guess that is me. If that makes me mentally challenged, so be it.

But I do love where you are going. It seems your insults lately, have either been about the mentally challenged or people who smoke pot. What did the mentally challenged or marijuana ever do to you? or do you just need to get laid???

If you were smart enough to read up on the foundation, (and I did spoon feed the board earlier in the thread) you would have worked out that this is exactly what they raise money for. They are a campaigning charity (I have also spoon fed the board as to the difference between various types of charity). Therefore, I suggest you maybe need to smoke less weed and let your intellect recover.

And? So, because that is what they do, I can't have a problem with it?

And I do love how you tell me to stay out of your business while commenting on me smoking weed. I think maybe someone should look in the mirror.

It's true that even a SES doesn't pull in $262K. But, I do find it quaint that you actually believe that only one government worker would be needed by the government to provide this service.

That's some pretty adorable naivete.

Want to pull down the other salaries that Candies foundation paid and compare them to Government salaries?

I think you are adorable too
Sure. I would have no issue taking on that challenge. Based on my experience in federal government 'efficiency', I have a strong suspicion what the results of that challenge would be.

But I do know there are still some who think the federal government is actually efficient. And, it IS cute.

Charity takes in $1.2 million and disburses $35 K??

Yea....I'll take the government on that one. Hell, I'd even take Planned Parenthood if the Republicans hadn't pulled their funding

Want to pull down the other salaries that Candies foundation paid and compare them to Government salaries?

I think you are adorable too
Sure. I would have no issue taking on that challenge. Based on my experience in federal government 'efficiency', I have a strong suspicion what the results of that challenge would be.

But I do know there are still some who think the federal government is actually efficient. And, it IS cute.

Charity takes in $1.2 million and disburses $35 K??

Yea....I'll take the government on that one. Hell, I'd even take Planned Parenthood if the Republicans hadn't pulled their funding

They aren't a 'disbursing' charity. Read up on their work... I've provided a link and their objectives.... how stupid are you? They spend their funds on campaigning. That costs money. They 'disburse' whatever is left over.

That she is a greedy little spoiled brat. But I thought that about her before I read this article.

Do you have a problem with the actual ad spot or just with Bristol being ok with having a charity pay her 250k to do it?

What is your issue here?
I have no problem with the ad, she can do whatever she wants. I don't even really care that much she made so much, while they charity donated even less to help the cause. I don't think charity work should make you rich.
I do have a problem with Bristol being in the lime light still, and personally would not want my daughter listening to her for advice or using her as a role model. She is a brat, and has proven she is immature. I felt bad for her in the beginning, but the moment she disrespected that teacher, I stopped feeling bad for her.

Thanks.

Now I know your issue is with the young woman's behavior personally and not with what she was doing in relation to the topic of this thread.

And I do love how you tell me to stay out of your business while commenting on me smoking weed. I think maybe someone should look in the mirror.

You can have a problem with whatever suits you. It's not my problem if you're stupid.

And... if you wouldn't make stupid personal comments about me, then perhaps I wouldn't do it back at you. So, no, I don't need the mirror... You keep it. You're the one who needs it. Idiot.

I am, frankly, dumbfounded that anyone has an issue with it.

Advertising works... hence corporations use advertising to sell their products or services.

Del's issue is an occasion to bash Palin using her daughter.

Next Up: Criticising Trig Palin for encouraging Downs Syndrome sufferers.

An_Intimate_Look_At_Sarah_Palin-1.jpg

Advertising works... hence corporations use advertising to sell their products or services.

No problem with him, do have a problem with Palin flipping out any time anyone uses the word retard etc.

Funny, if one looks at the United Ways' financial report, they pulled in ~$102 mill and had expenses of ~$94 mill last year. 89% of their expenses were spent on program while the remaining were spent on admin and fund raising. Sounds pretty good, for someone who would say what you just said: that you want most of the money going toward the programs that the charity runs/supports. Funny thing is, the United Way considers program expenses as public relations, campaigning, and community impact and learning leadership, for example.

What do you think of the United Way now?

You can have a problem with whatever suits you. It's not my problem if you're stupid.

And... if you wouldn't make stupid personal comments about me, then perhaps I wouldn't do it back at you. So, no, I don't need the mirror... You keep it. You're the one who needs it. Idiot.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And yet she's giving lectures about the repercussions of teen pregnancy.
Teen pregnancy sounds awesome based on her life. Everyone should have a baby out of wedlock.

You didn't watch the ad spot that this thread was based off of, did you ;)?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpHlztPeHf8]YouTube - Candies Foundation Bristol Palin PSA[/ame]
I can only watch it without the sound, what's she saying? If she made 262,000 in 2009 why is she living in a one-room nearly vacant apartment?

No problem with him, do have a problem with Palin flipping out any time anyone uses the word retard etc.

Calling people a retard to be negative is the same as calling someone a faggot to be negative, its offensive.

Its your right to be crude, rude, and offensive but I wouldn't encorage it.

Forum List

Back