you can't make this stuff up. wtf?

You didn't watch the ad spot that this thread was based off of, did you ;)?

YouTube - Candies Foundation Bristol Palin PSA

Ravi doesn't let a little reality stand in the way of her opinion.

Give her a chance, she did actually try to watch it but didn't have sound so I typed it up for her.

Lets see where ravi stands after she realizes what the ad spot is saying.

One way I guarantee she won't be standing: Apologetically

Del's issue is an occasion to bash Palin using her daughter.

Next Up: Criticising Trig Palin for encouraging Downs Syndrome sufferers.

An_Intimate_Look_At_Sarah_Palin-1.jpg

No problem with him, do have a problem with Palin flipping out any time anyone uses the word retard etc.

Calling people a retard to be negative is the same as calling someone a faggot to be negative, its offensive.

Its your right to be crude, rude, and offensive but I wouldn't encorage it.

Palin doesn't find use of the word "******" to be offensive...as long as Dr. Laura says it.
Dr.Laura:don’t retreat…reload! (Steps aside bc her 1st Amend.rights ceased 2exist thx 2activists trying 2silence”isn’t American,not fair”)
Dr.Laura=even more powerful & effective w/out the shackles, so watch out Constitutional obstructionists. And b thankful 4 her voice,America!

You didn't watch the ad spot that this thread was based off of, did you ;)?

YouTube - Candies Foundation Bristol Palin PSA
I can only watch it without the sound, what's she saying? If she made 262,000 in 2009 why is she living in a one-room nearly vacant apartment?

:lol:

Let me get you the transcript.

"What if i didn't come from a famous family
What if I didn't have all their support
What if I couldn't finish my education
What if I didn't have all these opportunities

****cut to empty appartment, frumpy clothes, no makeup*******

Beleive me, It wouldn't be pretty (baby cries)

Pause, Before you Play
:eek: She forgot to say:

What if I didn't pimp my child for profit

No problem with him, do have a problem with Palin flipping out any time anyone uses the word retard etc.

Calling people a retard to be negative is the same as calling someone a faggot to be negative, its offensive.

Palin doesn't find use of the word "******" to be offensive...as long as Dr. Laura says it.
Dr.Laura:don’t retreat…reload! (Steps aside bc her 1st Amend.rights ceased 2exist thx 2activists trying 2silence”isn’t American,not fair”)
Dr.Laura=even more powerful & effective w/out the shackles, so watch out Constitutional obstructionists. And b thankful 4 her voice,America!

As it was used, with the context of its use, no it was not offensive.

Dr. Laura Schlesinger’s ****** Rant (Transcript) « Emptysuit

^^^^ That's the whole conversation. Dr Laura was not calling anyone the 'n' word, she was using it in an entirely different context.

Context... it's your friend.

bristol palin has been hired to be the poster child for teen abstinence for $262K

really? really.

"Teen mom Bristol Palin, now 20, scored $262,000 in 2009 as Candie’s Foundation ambassador promoting abstinence.

Let me get this straight: Candie’s paid a teen mom a quarter-million dollars to tell other teens not to become teen moms?

According to the Candie’s Web site, Palin’s job — which she still has — is “helping other teens understand the incredible challenges teen parents face, and encouraging them to wait until they are socially and financially independent to start their families.”

What incredible challenges? Like walking the red carpet and mastering the paso doble on “Dancing with the Stars”?"

Teen mom Bristol Palin’s hefty check gives birth to outrage - BostonHerald.com

cut the shit

I'm happy cuz this pisses del off.

I'm a man of few needs that is easily amuzed.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I watched the vid. Actually...it was very good. Good message.

With that said, someone said something about such outlandish payment for someone to be spokesperson..that money should be spent on the organization itself...not in some already-weathly pocket, dontcha think?

looks like being stupid and spreading her legs for that winner levi was the best thing she ever did for herself.

too bad that isn't the way of the real world.

I watched the vid. Actually...it was very good. Good message.

With that said, someone said something about such outlandish payment for someone to be spokesperson..that money should be spent on the organization itself...not in some already-weathly pocket, dontcha think?

This advertising is what this particular charity spends its money on. And is Bristol Palin wealthy? I know her parents might be. Frankly, so are mine. But I still have to earn my own living. So should she. Everyone should earn their own money... at least, that's what conservatives believe. :lol:

I can only watch it without the sound, what's she saying? If she made 262,000 in 2009 why is she living in a one-room nearly vacant apartment?

Pause, Before you Play

I'm wondering if that's worse than 'pimping' your children in an election.

http://youtu.be/1vkWRIcezc0

Last edited:
Shes living at home with her parents and making money just by being a Palin.
I would have more tolerance of her if she would have denied such a huge sum and said she will take payment, yes, but donate most of the rest to the cause she agreed to be spokesperson for.
Then again..as I stated before...thats just what Id do. And humans tend to judge the actions of others on their own tickled ears.

She has the character to stand up and admit she made a mistake, what a novel idea....

Obviously she negotiated a nice fee for it, more power to her....

The green eyed monster lives, lives very well indeed....

^^^^ That's the whole conversation. Dr Laura was not calling anyone the 'n' word, she was using it in an entirely different context.

So, because she didn't call someone a ******, then it could not possibly have offended anyone, right?

That's fucking retarded!

Shes living at home with her parents and making money just by being a Palin.
I would have more tolerance of her if she would have denied such a huge sum and said she will take payment, yes, but donate most of the rest to the cause she agreed to be spokesperson for.
Then again..as I stated before...thats just what Id do. And humans tend to judge the actions of others on their own tickled ears.

I fail to see how her living arrangements are an issue. Whether she's living with them or not, she needs to earn a living to support her child.

I don't see why she should be expected to donate any - but she has donated part of it. I don't see why we should hold her to a different standard to the rest of us, just because she happens to have the last name Palin. I wish I could understand it, I just can't see what she did wrong.

Pause, Before you Play

YouTube - Obama family goes Unplugged on Access Hollywood! (pt 3 of 4)
Yes, it's always good to bring someone else up to defend the actions of one you admire. :lol:

So, because she didn't call someone a ******, then it could not possibly have offended anyone, right?

That's fucking retarded!

I understand the offensive nature of the word. It is one I don't use... ever. I don't even type it out... that's how offensive I find it. But.... it is the context that makes it an insult... using the word is either acceptable for everyone or no one.... and some blacks do use it... so if they do... anyone can.... it's calling someone that name that adds offense. This was never about real offense, it was always just about faux outrage.

That's fucking retarded!
Shorter doctor Laura: Listen bitch, you have no right to be offended if your husband's friends call you a ****** because some black people say ******!

YouTube - Obama family goes Unplugged on Access Hollywood! (pt 3 of 4)
Yes, it's always good to bring someone else up to defend the actions of one you admire. :lol:
And you think I admire Bristol Palin?

It's always good to understand what you read, too

Wait.

What?

You admire Bristol Palin? :eek: Holy shit. I so did not see that coming. :lol::lol: Next thing, you'll be a fan of her mother. :lol:

And you think I admire Bristol Palin?

It's always good to understand what you read, too

Wait.

What?

You admire Bristol Palin? :eek: Holy shit. I so did not see that coming. :lol::lol: Next thing, you'll be a fan of her mother. :lol:
And the only wolves I will consider eating are those shot from a helicopter.

Wait for it....

Forum List

Back