You can't polish this turd," suggested Jones, who also noted that it was "a very sad night

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
Doesn't say much for turds supporters, i guess that makes them turd birds

"Technically, you can't polish any turd," joked the primetime host.
Jones went on to elaborate on his dismay with Donald Trump's suggestion he might not accept the result of the general election should the voting not go his way.
"What you just got now was the nominee of a major party, for the first time in our history, signaling to the American people that he has so little faith in our institutions ... that he will not stand in front of his own country, in front of his own nation, and say that he respects the process and the outcome," Jones bemoaned. "That is an outrage!"

Van Jones on Trump failing to concede if he loses: - CNNPolitics.com

Jones went on to elaborate on his dismay with Donald Trump's suggestion he might not accept the result of the general election should the voting not go his way.
"What you just got now was the nominee of a major party, for the first time in our history, signaling to the American people that he has so little faith in our institutions ... that he will not stand in front of his own country, in front of his own nation, and say that he respects the process and the outcome," Jones bemoaned. "That is an outrage!"

Not only is that an OUTRAGE ... it also EXACTLY reflects the opinion of a significant portion of the voting public.

dsog2.jpg

van jones. VAN jones.

It figures that you would be in full support of a radical race baiting communist and swallow his crap..

Harry Cohn, Trump's lawyer, friend, and mentor from the 80s told Trump, "you don't apologize, you don't defend, you attack, attack, attack." This is how Trump lives his life. Unfortunately, it's a recipe for political failure and Trump can't accept it. He never accepts his failures. He's not losing the election, the election is being stolen by the media. The voting is rigid by Hillary. In Trump's warped mind, it would be foolish to accept this loss.

Gore still hasn't accepted his loss so not accepting the outcome of an election isn't exactly unprecedented.

The difference this time is that there are millions of people who would not accept hilly as president and that would make the country ungovernable.

Gore still hasn't accepted his loss so not accepting the outcome of an election isn't exactly unprecedented.

The difference this time is that there are millions of people who would not accept hilly as president and that would make the country ungovernable.

On Dec. 13, 2000, Gore made his public concession speech: “Now the U.S. Supreme Court has spoken. Let there be no doubt, while I strongly disagree with the court’s decision, I accept it. I accept the finality of this outcome which will be ratified next Monday in the Electoral College.”

The statement by Trump is just more evidence of his political ineptness. He does not understand nor will he ever understand American politics. Of course, any candidate has the right to contest election results after the election but to tell voters before the election that he might not accept the results will be seen by voters as an attempt to blame the election process for his own failure, a really bad political move.

Most Trump supporters believe that politics will end with the election of Trump and the business of running the government will begin. However, the reality is that everything a president does is political and those political decisions that he makes will determine his success.

Gore made a speech. Anyone can make a speech. Bush was the selected president, not the elected president.

There were a number of people who never accepted obumble as president. That divide will get deeper and wider no matter who is elected in November.

These people act like they have not seen the recent DemWitted videos exposing what we already knew was going on.

Now they want go try to SPIN over to the TrumPence is bad. same old media games.......

So gore took 5 weeks to accept it? Wow how can he just disavow our govt like that? Was he against democracy? Possibly working for Russia at the time, hmmm. I'm outraged! Gore's probably a racist too!

Gore made a speech. Anyone can make a speech. Bush was the selected president, not the elected president.

There were a number of people who never accepted obumble as president. That divide will get deeper and wider no matter who is elected in November.
I completely disagree. The birther conspiracy theory will become a footnote in history. The Republican party is going to make some big changes or slowly disappear as a political force. That's going to bring the country closer together over the next two decades. It has to happen because of changing demographics.

And, check the hands of every person Trump has hired to his campaign, their hands are stained with shit from trying to polish that turd.

Forum List

Back