You Can't Turn Someone Gay?

My issues are with her graphic knowledge & description of how deviant sex [receptive anal which has the highest morbidty] is trainable with repetition..for which I am in awe she would admit...but also applaud her for her graphic honesty. :eusa_clap: & is of course the general knowledge livestock handlers have been employing with a yawn for hundreds of years across all warm blooded species to do AI collections.

For what demographic is the most impressionable of all for this artificial-sex training..using an artificial vagina [the anus..rubber sleeve..catch beaker etc.]? Youth of course.

So then it's no wonder why we are seeing a sudden sharp rise in 13-24 year old boys coming down with their early death sentence [HIV] from receptive gay/bi anal sex...statistically speaking.

& that "Born that way" is a cleverly crafted "civil rights" myth..

BTW most HIV/AIDS patients go quickly indigent once diagnosed. The average $500,000 tab until they die gets picked up by taxpayers...

So there is a financial incentive to object to ashtara's "training" as well...

So, of course, anyone who practices any anal sex is obviously doing so only to destroy this nation.

Do you actually think that anyone who enjoys these sorts of sexual acts should NOT be allowed to be a teacher or counsellor for young people?

I don't care what your politics is, your sexual practices should not be discussed with your students. And, having graduated with a degree in Secondary Ed, I have quite a few friends who are currently teachers. Some of them were quite wild, in their youth. But I can guarantee they do not discuss that with their students.

As for your comment "For what demographic is the most impressionable of all for this artificial-sex training..using an artificial vagina [the anus..rubber sleeve..catch beaker etc.]? Youth of course", I can only say that there are plenty of others who use an anus or a rubber sleeve (have no idea what a "catch breaker" is). In fact, a recent study showed that as many as 40-45% of women in some age groups have tried anal sex. And many straight couples do it for the sole reason that it feels good for both.

But you go right ahead and try and get a witch hunt up for people who have anal sex. I will enjoy watching it fail and become a laughing stock.

Some people tend to get all worked up over the silliest things and seem to think there is some big conspiracy. Who really cares what people are doing in their own bedrooms?

I am concerned only with mine and with those I have the opportunity to visit. As long as everything else involves consenting adults, it is no one's business but the people involved.

My understanding is bisexual men want anal sex with women. :eusa_hand:

I think most men want anal from a woman who's had kids and let her snatch get loosened up. So do you kegles and you'll never have to give up the butt. :eusa_angel:

Some men want anal for the variety. And some women want anal for the way it feels.

Honestly, I don't care what others do in their bedrooms, but I've heard that anal is way overrated, a lot of people do not actually enjoy it and that there is immense preparation that goes into getting ready for it, such as messy lubrications, and clean up afterwards. Kind of yucky actually. Lol!

There were several people on a forum I used to be on that were not shy about sharing their own personal experiences with anal sex! :lol:

A lot of women have said that the thrill they get from anal sex is purely psychological as well.

I think most men want anal from a woman who's had kids and let her snatch get loosened up. So do you kegles and you'll never have to give up the butt. :eusa_angel:

Some men want anal for the variety. And some women want anal for the way it feels.

Honestly, I don't care what others do in their bedrooms, but I've heard that anal is way overrated, a lot of people do not actually enjoy it and that there is immense preparation that goes into getting ready for it, such as messy lubrications, and clean up afterwards. Kind of yucky actually. Lol!

There were several people on a forum I used to be on that were not shy about sharing their own personal experiences with anal sex! :lol:

A lot of women have said that the thrill they get from anal sex is purely psychological as well.

I know women who achieve orgasm during anal sex. Like the difference between clitoral and vaginal orgasms, they say it is another variety.

I know women who achieve orgasm during anal sex. Like the difference between clitoral and vaginal orgasms, they say it is another variety.

Uh huh....well you might want to wait until she's passed the spaghetti she had for dinner. :eusa_snooty:

Like cooking the spaghetti dinner, the prep work is important.

I don't know about that. The strait guys I know that dig that type of thing aren't at all interested in having sex with a man.

Exactly, that's why I said it doesn't make a guy gay if he is into getting strapon fucked by a woman. But there will still be a greater chance that they might think about having sex with a man. If they did have those thoughts, they might not even act on them or even mention them to others.

IMO they're gay.

I wonder how many of the guys on here enjoy digital prostrate stimulati9n?

That's why I made an appointment with my Doctor every month....
But since OCare kicked in I don't go to the Doctor as much as I used to... :D

Let's make darn sure people like this poster have easy access to impressionable youth...

Go gay marriage/adoption privileges! :eek: :cuckoo:
My issues are with her graphic knowledge & description of how deviant sex [receptive anal which has the highest morbidty] is trainable with repetition..for which I am in awe she would admit...but also applaud her for her graphic honesty. :eusa_clap: & is of course the general knowledge livestock handlers have been employing with a yawn for hundreds of years across all warm blooded species to do AI collections.

For what demographic is the most impressionable of all for this artificial-sex training..using an artificial vagina [the anus..rubber sleeve..catch beaker etc.]? Youth of course.

So then it's no wonder why we are seeing a sudden sharp rise in 13-24 year old boys coming down with their early death sentence [HIV] from receptive gay/bi anal sex...statistically speaking.

BTW most HIV/AIDS patients go quickly indigent once diagnosed. The average $500,000 tab until they die gets picked up by taxpayers...

So there is a financial incentive to object to ashtara's "training" as well...

If they are of the legal age of consent and up to my standards... sorry SillyWetHo... America's youth are fair game to my "sexually deviant" ways ;-)

Last edited:
Hey guys...I've got Silhouette on ignore. It's been five hours since she called me a paedophile?

Please start reporting this shit, mkay??????

I guess I missed it.

Hell. You quoted her. That's how I saw it.

I can only guess you mean this post:

"My issues are with her graphic knowledge & description of how deviant sex [receptive anal which has the highest morbidty] is trainable with repetition..for which I am in awe she would admit...but also applaud her for her graphic honesty. & is of course the general knowledge livestock handlers have been employing with a yawn for hundreds of years across all warm blooded species to do AI collections.

So there is a financial incentive to object to ashtara's "training" as well..."

Exactly where in that post did she call you a pedophile?

I guess I missed it.

"My issues are with her graphic knowledge & description of how deviant sex [receptive anal which has the highest morbidty] is trainable with repetition..for which I am in awe she would admit...but also applaud her for her graphic honesty. & is of course the general knowledge livestock handlers have been employing with a yawn for hundreds of years across all warm blooded species to do AI collections.

No it was here:

"Let's make darn sure people like this poster have easy access to impressionable youth."

But I see she was probably referring to the [MENTION=48697]Goddess_Ashtara[/MENTION]

No it was here:

"Let's make darn sure people like this poster have easy access to impressionable youth."

But I see she was probably referring to the [MENTION=48697]Goddess_Ashtara[/MENTION]

Oh ok.

Silhouette is a 'tard. Don't sweat her.

No it was here:

Definitely NOT directed at you and not a pedo accusation either.

No it was here:

Sure!

No it was here:

Sure!

As:

1. There are many individuals with more interest in discussing the sex lives of others than engaging in what they hold to be "normal" sexual activity, and;

2. There will most likely always be individuals who find reason to condemn the sexual activities of others, whether genuine, or imagined, and;

3. As you are not interested is deviant sexual activity, by objective individuals;

WHY SWEAT IT?

Of course accusations of "he/she molested the dog/beat the cat" are a frequent event in my life.........such accusations often forgotten after time passes, I may just be used to it.

Forum List

Back