You Decide.

"The brilliant new science that has creationists and the Christian right terrified'."

More like laughing at this nonsense.

I hope the esteemed "scientist" wasn't paid for coming up with this load

They're always paid, it's really WHY they come up with this horsecrap, they publish nonsense for the filthy lucre.

You know a few years ago, on taxpayers money to tune of £2 million, UK Scientists were studying the sex life of Microbats....yes, I know :rolleyes-41:

They're always paid, it's really WHY they come up with this horsecrap, they publish nonsense for the filthy lucre.

You know a few years ago, on taxpayers money to tune of £2 million, UK Scientists were studying the sex life of Microbats....yes, I know :rolleyes-41:

Paying scientists to come up with BS isn't uncommon....look at globull warming

Paying scientists to come up with BS isn't uncommon....look at globull warming

Yes imagine how much money has been wasted on the Global Warming Hoax?

Is There a God?

A Scientist Has Come Up With A Theory That Could Disprove God | The LAD Bible

But remember scientists can't prove either way, only come up with a theory.

So, if you have a source of energy (ie. the Sun) and atoms are exposed to it, over time they should restructure themselves to dissipate more heat.

Why? Why should atoms need to dissipate heat?

it looks as though this theory has got the scientific community quite excited.

No kidding. That moron over there makes other scientists look smarter in comparison. Very exciting!

Forum List

Back