You Democrats Need To.....

Tell us why there is not the good paying jobs of the 50's 60's 70's.
Make your case.
Where are all the good paying jobs now?

The Iran deal is a conjecture on your part along with those that opposed the deal.
Will it work? Maybe.
ACA allows millions to get on an insurance for better health care.
What is the rights proposal?
Unemployment, as much as you hate to admit, has been dropping since President Obama took office.

Let's start with the Iran deal, more up to date.
Obamacare, even Hillary is running against it.
Unemployment is still high. If it wasn't people would be getting off welfare in record numbers.
The red line he drew with his crayon.
Just to name a few.
Then why do we have record number on welfare?

You mean food stamps . Most people on stamps work.

And that stamps boost is due to end this spring I believe .

But go ahead and pretend unemployment is at 30% (lol) because it doesn't fit your agenda .
If the economy was booming there would be plenty of good paying jobs available, people would be getting off welfare. They aren't a lot of good paying jobs available, so people stay on welfare. So the economy isn't booming. So are you saying the unemployment rate is at 5% with part time jobs, because of obamacare?
They aren't here. Obama ran on , bringing the economy back. He hasn't, and the 4% unemployment figure is bullshit.

The unemployment rate is still considerably lower than when gwb was in office. We were loosing 100,000 of jobs a month.
You still didn''t answer the question.
Where are all those good paying "union" jobs.

Make your case.

The Iran deal is a conjecture on your part along with those that opposed the deal.
Will it work? Maybe.
ACA allows millions to get on an insurance for better health care.
What is the rights proposal?
Unemployment, as much as you hate to admit, has been dropping since President Obama took office.

But go ahead and pretend unemployment is at 30% (lol) because it doesn't fit your agenda .
If the economy was booming there would be plenty of good paying jobs available, people would be getting off welfare. They aren't a lot of good paying jobs available, so people stay on welfare. So the economy isn't booming. So are you saying the unemployment rate is at 5% with part time jobs, because of obamacare?
They aren't here. Obama ran on , bringing the economy back. He hasn't, and the 4% unemployment figure is bullshit.

The unemployment rate is still considerably lower than when gwb was in office. We were loosing 100,000 of jobs a month.

Make your case.

Screw the union. I guess they went after Clinton signed NAFTA? So what happened to all those good paying jobs Obama promised?

Typical remark from an anti-American worker.
Are you too chicken shit to look up the average wage for the middle class when the Unions were strong and could tell corporations to negotiate in a fair manner.
And we could tell scabs and ass kisser like you to go fuck yourself, Like I am doing still.

Fucking communist.

Make your case.

Screw the union. I guess they went after Clinton signed NAFTA? So what happened to all those good paying jobs Obama promised?

Typical remark from an anti-American worker.
Are you too chicken shit to look up the average wage for the middle class when the Unions were strong and could tell corporations to negotiate in a fair manner.
And we could tell scabs and ass kisser like you to go fuck yourself, Like I am doing still.

Fucking communist.

Make your case.

Not my fault you are to much of a pussy to negotiate with your boss, or you aren't worth what you are paid. So tell me why Obama hasn't done what he promised and got good jobs to come here?

Forum List

Back