You figure Biden's Stock market is good?

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
Say, how you think your 401Ks are doing, in real life? Sure, they're up about 10% since December, sounds great and all, but the reality is,, the DOW is up as low as 7% since 2021, and that's three years ago.

So with that in mind, the stated (BS) inflation rates for the 2021, 2022, 2023 years are 4.7, 8.0 and 4.1 respectively. Do the math that's 18%, or 18 cents on the dollar. Then figure in some of that 2024 inflation (standing at 3.1, in govt. (BS) terms). So just call it 20 cents on the dollar, close enough to make the points. Nuff said right, 401K (7%-10% increase) lags behind stated (BS) inflation (20% increase).
Suckers :hhello:, me included.

Check this out too...

The DOW finished December 2019 at 34,874......................Then COVID hit, all bets are off. Say, did you know the DOW increased 65% in 2020 after it had sunk? Pretty good right, I was actualy surprised to see it happen, we can thank govt., big pockets, swindles and globalization. Some left-ish tried to say Biden was responsible for that increase, geeeezuz. Anyway, the DOW has been on the upswing of late, nice (BS). The DOW is currently 39,150. So, it's risen just 12 cents on the dollar (12%) since COVID (Dec. 2019). That's not even 3% a year compounded, CDs get better than that, geeezuz.

Now compare that 12 cents on the dollar for investments to the stated (BS) inflation of 20 cents on the dollar. Heck, we even get to pay taxes on the investments.

That sound like a reflection of the great economy the left tells us this is, all while the grocery store etc. whisper in our ears the govt stated 20% (BS) inflation on the dollar since Dec. 2020 is a load of bullshit?

Last edited:
Say, how you think your 401Ks are doing, in real life? Sure, they're up about 10% since December, sounds great and all, but the reality is,, the DOW is up as low as 7% since 2021, and that's three years ago.

So with that in mind, the stated (BS) inflation rates for the 2021, 2022, 2023 years are 4.7, 8.0 and 4.1 respectively. Do the math that's 18%, or 18 cents on the dollar. Then figure in some of that 2024 inflation (standing at 3.1, in govt. (BS) terms). So just call it 20 cents on the dollar, close enough to make the points. Nuff said right, 401K (7%-10% increase) lags behind stated (BS) inflation (20% increase).

Check this out too...

The DOW finished December 2019 at 34,874......................Then COVID hit, all bets are off. Say, did you know the DOW increased 65% in 2020 after it had sunk? Pretty good right, I was actualy surprised to see it happen, we can thank govt., big pockets, swindles and globalization. Some left-ish tried to say Biden was responsible for that increase, geeeezuz. Anyway, the DOW has been on the upswing of late, nice (BS). The DOW is currently 39,150. So, it's risen just 12 cents on the dollar (12%) since COVID (Dec. 2019). That's not even 3% a year compounded, CDs get better than that, geeezuz.

Now compare that 12 cents on the dollar for investments to the stated (BS) inflation of 20 cents on the dollar. Heck, we even get to pay taxes on the investments.

That sound like a reflection of the great economy the left tells us this is, all while the grocery store etc. whisper in our ears the govt stated 20% (BS) inflation on the dollar since Dec. 2020 is a load of bullshit?
With all the shit going wrong in America these days all the left have to cling to is the stock market, which they are purposely trying to tank by slowing the economy down to lower inflation and interest rates, which will lead to crash in the economy and a stock market crash. Will they be touting a failing economy and a crashing stock market then?

Check this out too...

YOu can manipulate the numbers any way you like as you did in your first paragraph. So was trump responsible for the market crash during Covid? Of course he wasnt just as Biden isnt responsible for post covid inflation.

They want you to believe if you’re smart like “them” and you bought a few stocks at the “bottom” you would be rich!

Risk your life on one home O silicon valley led company, put all your life savings on “black” like we the smart people did. In reality we see 4-5% gain per year on average 401K target funds (with 30% bonds) during Obiden 2 is what you got. A big see-saw (chaos like Obiden 1). Down 22% in 2022 to offset any big upswings.

They want you to believe if you’re smart like “them” and you bought a few stocks at the “bottom” you would be rich!

Risk your life on one home O silicon valley led company, put all your life savings on “black” like we the smart people did. In reality we see 4-5% gain per year on average 401K target funds (with 30% bonds) during Obiden 2 is what you got. A big see-saw (chaos like Obiden 1). Down 22% in 2022 to offset any big upswings.
Hey look someone just figured out the stock market goes up and down.

Check this out too...

Suck out the 20+% inflation over the last few years, adjust the numbers accordingly, and the stock market has gone exactly nowhere.

Check this out too...

In real dollars (adjusted for inflation), DJIA increased 44% under Trump

Under Biden, it only increased a total of 6% in 3.5 years!

Trump made us rich. Biden's giving people a pay cut and cancelling people's retirement!

1719156328874.png

Source:

YOu can manipulate the numbers any way you like as you did in your first paragraph. So was trump responsible for the market crash during Covid? Of course he wasnt just as Biden isnt responsible for post covid inflation.

John Doe says facts are manipulation.

Check this out too...

Like I've been saying right along if you want to know how the economy's doing interview people at the grocery store.

Like I've been saying right along if you want to know how the economy's doing interview people at the grocery store.

My girl, she aint hurtn' for bucks, at all. She just randomly buys what she wants at the grocery, only the best grocery stores. The shock on her face sometimes, amazing. About $100 a brown bag filled at 40-50% capacity, and none of that meat. I still remember when a $100 bill was worth $100. Today it's a shiny ten dollar bill:auiqs.jpg::rolleyes:

My girl, she aint hurtn' for bucks, at all. She just randomly buys what she wants at the grocery, only the best grocery stores. The shock on her face sometimes, amazing. About $100 a brown bag filled at 40-50% capacity, and none of that meat. I still remember when a $100 bill was worth $100. Today it's a shiny ten dollar bill:auiqs.jpg::rolleyes:
It's amazing how expensive it gets at the grocery stores these days.....$100 can be spent on one or two small items now.

It's amazing how expensive it gets at the grocery stores these days.....$100 can be spent on one or two small items now.
My son bought two rib eye bone in for father's day. $40 at Raleys, which is supposed to be good stuff. I've gotten better steaks from Walmart at almost half the price.

In real dollars (adjusted for inflation), DJIA increased 44% under Trump

Under Biden, it only increased a total of 6% in 3.5 years!

Trump made us rich. Biden's giving people a pay cut and cancelling people's retirement!

View attachment 966351

Source:

Nobody buys your Fauchi Flu BS. Get off the boards you big dumb OX.

Beef is almost at the point where you can use it for currency for crying out loud.

Got to buy it in bulk. We just bought a 1/4 cow for the first time. Filled our little box freezer and will last us a year most likely.

Whether Biden is responsible or not, he will be blamed at the ballot box. Such is the reality of politics.

Forum List

Back