You get $1200...they get billions

No Prog President would stand there day after day in front of media types asking questions. A Prog President would report what they know with a teleprompter and do the feel good Prog speech and leave. A Prog President would not even be asked these questions at the hostile level. You are being blessed with a President who takes the flak that he really should not have to. We are closer and closer to never listening to them anyway anymore. Survival is paramount with people. We will all have our own grapevines. But just to see many of the entertainers and media get executed will be a privilege. And if there is a bad depression, that is a very possible result and part of a healing solution to what is left of our nation.

Yes thank you Trump - For the "Blessing" you bestow on us daily. :cuckoo:

Yippee!!!

The American Way - enriching the rich at the expense of everyone else.

$1200 WOW...be happy and STFU!

You might get $1,200 from the $2-trillion stimulus bill. What will special interests get?
Senate Republicans inserted a provision that would permit wealthy investors to use real estate losses to minimize their taxes. The estimated cost of the change over 10 years is $170 billion, according to the New York Times.

“The single largest line item in the stimulus is the nearly $500-billion slush fund for corporations,” Gilbert said. “This money has some guardrails attached but these can be waived if Secretary Mnuchin simply chooses to.”
You might get $1,200 from the $2-trillion stimulus bill. What will special interests get?

Lets be honest, you career beggars wouldn't be happy with any amount of free shit...you taxpayer dependent degenerates are always overly concerned with how much free shit us productive contributors might be getting...The funny thing is; here you bitch about $170B over 10 years being spent to keep investors from dumping real estate and filing BK's yet you've never once pitched a bitch about spending $100B per year on your pet wetbacks...Sorry bud, for that you have ZERO credibility.
You clearly missed his point.

Cool...care to cast a little clarify for me?

Can't you see what is happening? Instead of the free market, which is what we should have, the government is bailing out big corporations and bankers, while at the same time causing regular working Americans to lose their jobs or small businesses, purposely creating dependence on the government, by throwing everyone $1200 checks. That is not free market capitalism, it's more like fascism.

I don't think gipper was complaining because he wanted "free stuff." He was simply pointing out the reality that the government is enriching their utra-rich buddies through "bailouts" while destroying the middle class. In my view, that is intentional. Because we have subversive people in power who are destroying our country as we know it, from within, and selling us out to the NWO.

I like how congressman Thomas Massie put it, in this tweet:

He’s slow. He’ll never understand.

No Prog President would stand there day after day in front of media types asking questions. A Prog President would report what they know with a teleprompter and do the feel good Prog speech and leave. A Prog President would not even be asked these questions at the hostile level. You are being blessed with a President who takes the flak that he really should not have to. We are closer and closer to never listening to them anyway anymore. Survival is paramount with people. We will all have our own grapevines. But just to see many of the entertainers and media get executed will be a privilege. And if there is a bad depression, that is a very possible result and part of a healing solution to what is left of our nation.

WTF is that thing?
Is that the Lefts poster child or what?
hahaha

Yippee!!!

Senate Republicans inserted a provision that would permit wealthy investors to use real estate losses to minimize their taxes. The estimated cost of the change over 10 years is $170 billion, according to the New York Times.

“The single largest line item in the stimulus is the nearly $500-billion slush fund for corporations,” Gilbert said. “This money has some guardrails attached but these can be waived if Secretary Mnuchin simply chooses to.”

Lets be honest, you career beggars wouldn't be happy with any amount of free shit...you taxpayer dependent degenerates are always overly concerned with how much free shit us productive contributors might be getting...The funny thing is; here you bitch about $170B over 10 years being spent to keep investors from dumping real estate and filing BK's yet you've never once pitched a bitch about spending $100B per year on your pet wetbacks...Sorry bud, for that you have ZERO credibility.

Can't you see what is happening? Instead of the free market, which is what we should have, the government is bailing out big corporations and bankers, while at the same time causing regular working Americans to lose their jobs or small businesses, purposely creating dependence on the government, by throwing everyone $1200 checks. That is not free market capitalism, it's more like fascism.

I don't think gipper was complaining because he wanted "free stuff." He was simply pointing out the reality that the government is enriching their utra-rich buddies through "bailouts" while destroying the middle class. In my view, that is intentional. Because we have subversive people in power who are destroying our country as we know it, from within, and selling us out to the NWO.

Well if all that fun Michael Moore type shit is true doesn't it stand to reason that King Hussein did the same thing when he gave more corporate welfare than any other Prez in history?
Are negroes exempt from such a charge? I don't recall Leftists making the same allegations during the Kenyans reign of terror...do you?

It's not "Michael Moore" type shit, congressman Massie is arguably the most conservative elected official in DC! And for sure the strongest constitutionalist.

And yes, King Hussein Obama did the same thing, because he's just like all the other puppet presidents. He was a globalist disguised as a Democrat. I don't know if leftists made the same allegations or not, most of them here seem oblivious to what is happening in this world, and (like many on the "right") only see a letter by a person's name, nothing more.

Yippee!!!

He’s slow. He’ll never understand.

I think the problem is that certain people are too focused on the wrong things. I'm against illegal immigration too, but in my view we're at the point where obsessing over that is like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. I also have some thoughts on this administration's focus on immigration and "building a wall" and what that is really about... but that is probably something that should go on a thread of its own.

Yippee!!!

Well if all that fun Michael Moore type shit is true doesn't it stand to reason that King Hussein did the same thing when he gave more corporate welfare than any other Prez in history?
Are negroes exempt from such a charge? I don't recall Leftists making the same allegations during the Kenyans reign of terror...do you?
Trump is probably the corporate welfare king. How about them Corp tax cuts that didn’t pay for themselves?

Yippee!!!

Trump is probably the corporate welfare king. How about them Corp tax cuts that didn’t pay for themselves?
How didn't they?
Because you said they didn't?

Yippee!!!

SERIOUSLY????? We are going to pay that?

Yippee!!!

You're barking up the wrong tree, I'm not a Trump supporter. I realized several years ago that no true patriot who cares about the constitution and the people is allowed to get anywhere near the Oval Office. Just my opinion though, based on what I've seen over the years. ETA: Never mind, you were posting to BL not me

Yippee!!!

How didn't they?
The trillion dollar deficits should have given you a clue....

Yippee!!!

How didn't they?
He’s a true believer in tickle down economics. I guess it’s how one defines trickle. He thinks $1200 is a nice trickle.

Yippee!!!

How didn't they?
He’s a true believer in tickle down economics. I guess it’s how one defines trickle. He thinks $1200 is a nice trickle.
I'll change my position and "believe" in trickle up econ when welfare riding ShaQuita and Guadalupe start offering employment opportunities. Only bottom feeders can wrap their heads around that bottom up bullshit. Don't forget, $22T has been spent on ShaQuita and Guadalupe without any measurable improvement.

He is standing there more for you then his voters. You have nothing to offer anymore. And we need to restart this economy and hope that it gets back to what it was. Cause you won't save it if elected to lead.

Yippee!!!

How didn't they?
I'll change my position and "believe" in trickle up econ when welfare riding ShaQuita and Guadalupe start offering employment opportunities. Only bottom feeders can wrap their heads around that bottom up bullshit. Don't forget, $22T has been spent on ShaQuita and Guadalupe without any measurable improvement.
In your small mind, you think economics can only one or the other.

Yippee!!!

How didn't they?

Yes...conversely, in your jumbo size mind you have it all figured out...I'm sure you're far smarter than the professionals hired to create the economic models used by Washington.

If someone has problems in getting their checks or loans the FLONYC (First LADY OF NEW YORK CITY) can give tips on how to get government money. She is a diehard Trump Hater.

Trump Hating Mayor’s Wife Can Not Explain Where The $850 Million Went

$850 million in American federal tax dollars is “missing.” New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio’s wife, Chirlane McCray, can’t seem to account for the mass sum of money, which was intended to go toward the city’s Thrive program, designed to aid those with mental health issues. McCray oversees the program.

David Harris Jr.’s website reports that this “money cannot be accounted for and Thrive keeps few records on their accomplishments or their spending, making it impossible to locate the money. 850 Million dollars is nothing to sneeze at. No one is saying she took any money, but it does show she failed to provide oversight on the program. To make matters worse, they don’t even know if the program was successful or not.”

Where has $850m gone? Bill de Blasio’s wife can’t account for staggering amount of taxpayer money that the NY Mayor gave her for mental health project

Bill de Blasio’s wife Chirlane McCray cannot explain where $850 million given to the mental health program she champions has gone, according to reports.

In the three years it has been running, organizers at ThriveNYC have largely failed to keep records of the initiative’s achievements – and data that has been collected shows it lagging well behind targets.

READ MORE

Yippee!!!

How didn't they?

Yes...conversely, in your jumbo size mind you have it all figured out...I'm sure you're far smarter than the professionals hired to create the economic models used by Washington.
Those professionals are trying to make the rich richer and doing a fine job. But of course this growing inequality is why we can’t hit 3% growth anymore.

Yippee!!!

How didn't they?

Those professionals are trying to make the rich richer and doing a fine job. But of course this growing inequality is why we can’t hit 3% growth anymore.

Yep, because you and your bottom feeding conspiracy theorist buddies say so.
Look, "inequality" has always been a choice made by those who aren't EQUAL....Under achievers has been crying "inequality" for decades. Those who have followed the correct 'manual of life' never do.....Weird huh?

Yippee!!!

How didn't they?

Look, "inequality" has always been a choice made by those who aren't EQUAL....Under achievers has been crying "inequality" for decades. Those who have followed the correct 'manual of life' never do.....Weird huh?
No there are actually studies on it. And really the results should be obvious. Did we have a really strong middle class back when America was great?

Yippee!!!

How didn't they?

No there are actually studies on it. And really the results should be obvious. Did we have a really strong middle class back when America was great?

Weird how the same people who love their illegal aliens also seem to hate income inequality...The dumbmotherfuckers refuse to connect the dots.
20-40 million wetbacks and their offspring have ruined the low to middle pay scales....Send wetbacks home to Mehico and TA-DA! Problem solved.

Forum List

Back