You get $1200...they get billions

Yippee!!!

The American Way - enriching the rich at the expense of everyone else.

$1200 WOW...be happy and STFU!

You might get $1,200 from the $2-trillion stimulus bill. What will special interests get?
Senate Republicans inserted a provision that would permit wealthy investors to use real estate losses to minimize their taxes. The estimated cost of the change over 10 years is $170 billion, according to the New York Times.

“The single largest line item in the stimulus is the nearly $500-billion slush fund for corporations,” Gilbert said. “This money has some guardrails attached but these can be waived if Secretary Mnuchin simply chooses to.”
You might get $1,200 from the $2-trillion stimulus bill. What will special interests get?
Bitch when it rains.
Bitch when it's sunny.
Typical leftist sewage.
Go away you little dumb bitch.

Yippee!!!

Senate Republicans inserted a provision that would permit wealthy investors to use real estate losses to minimize their taxes. The estimated cost of the change over 10 years is $170 billion, according to the New York Times.

“The single largest line item in the stimulus is the nearly $500-billion slush fund for corporations,” Gilbert said. “This money has some guardrails attached but these can be waived if Secretary Mnuchin simply chooses to.”
Bitch when it rains.
Bitch when it's sunny.
Typical leftist sewage.
That's not very nice.

Yippee!!!

Bitch when it rains.
Bitch when it's sunny.
Typical leftist sewage.
That's not very nice.
I’m not nice...bitch.

Yippee!!!

“The single largest line item in the stimulus is the nearly $500-billion slush fund for corporations,”

Don't the corporations have to use some of this money to keep paying their employees?
Maybe but with no government oversight, they could shower their senior executives with bonuses and/or buy back their stock.

In case you haven’t noticed which seems hard to believe considering it’s prevalence, big corporations often don’t care about their employees particularly their lowest level employees.

Maybe but with no government oversight, they could shower their senior executives with bonuses and/or buy back their stock.

If they can't prove they used the money for employee compensation, the loans must be repaid.
Prove it.

WASHINGTON—Borrowers will be charged just 0.5% interest in the new federally funded loan program to help keep small businesses afloat, and the loans will be forgiven as long as they keep their employees on their payrolls for two months.

I think you are missing the broader point. Trillions of dollars has been transferred from the American taxpayer to Wall Street, since the Great Recession. This transfer has come from the Fed and US government in all matter of ways. The new CARES Act will be no different.

Trillions of dollars has been transferred from the American taxpayer to Wall Street, since the Great Recession.

Sounds awful! Give me some specifics.

This transfer has come from the Fed and US government in all matter of ways.

Well, the money the big banks borrowed from the US government, TARP, was paid back by the nasty big banks, at a big profit to the US Treasury.

And the short term borrowing from the Fed was mostly paid back, again, at a profit to the Fed, by the second quarter of 2009.
I bet you like this.
Small Business Rescue Earned Banks $10 Billion In Fees
April 22, 20205:07 AM ET
Heard on Morning Edition

What's the amount of fees they should earn?
Send your answer to your congressperson and senators.
Post their response here.

Thanks!!

And thanks for avoiding the points in my previous response.
Come on man

The Trillions of dollars transferred from the American taxpayer to Wall Street....

were all paid back. At a profit to the US Treasury.

So what's your complaint again?
I wish I could run a massive scam, make billions, then get bailed out by Uncle and get even more wealthy.

Liar loans given to anyone with a pulse, package those fraudulent loans as AAA paper, sell them to duped investors all over world making enormous profits...leading to crashing the economy resulting in massive unemployment and over 5 million American families losing their homes. Crashing the real estate market. Crashing the stock market. All harming millions of Americans. Then unbelievably, Uncle bails out the criminals and does nothing for average Americans.

You think this is just fine, because they paid it back. WTF!

I wish I could run a massive scam, make billions,

When the Feds distort the mortgage market by pushing unqualified buyers and then distort it further, by forcing Fannie and Freddie to buy crap, fortunes are going to be made and lost.

then get bailed out by Uncle

Yeah, those short term loans, repaid at a profit to the Treasury, were awful!!!

and does nothing for average Americans.

I know! Saving the banking system they fucked up.....how does that help average Americans? DURR.

You think this is just fine, because they paid it back.

I think a "transfer" that is paid back, at a profit, isn't really a transfer.
As I thought. You’re fine with it.

You need to think a little bit.

I'm fine with repaid, short-term loans and saving the banking system.

You bet your ass.
You forgot to add you’re fine with allowing banks usurping the law and government granting them protection while enriching and empowering them.

You forgot to add you’re fine with allowing banks usurping the law

Sounds awful!
Can you be a lot more specific?

Yippee!!!

“The single largest line item in the stimulus is the nearly $500-billion slush fund for corporations,”

Don't the corporations have to use some of this money to keep paying their employees?

In case you haven’t noticed which seems hard to believe considering it’s prevalence, big corporations often don’t care about their employees particularly their lowest level employees.

If they can't prove they used the money for employee compensation, the loans must be repaid.
Prove it.

WASHINGTON—Borrowers will be charged just 0.5% interest in the new federally funded loan program to help keep small businesses afloat, and the loans will be forgiven as long as they keep their employees on their payrolls for two months.

I think you are missing the broader point. Trillions of dollars has been transferred from the American taxpayer to Wall Street, since the Great Recession. This transfer has come from the Fed and US government in all matter of ways. The new CARES Act will be no different.

Trillions of dollars has been transferred from the American taxpayer to Wall Street, since the Great Recession.

Well, the money the big banks borrowed from the US government, TARP, was paid back by the nasty big banks, at a big profit to the US Treasury.

And the short term borrowing from the Fed was mostly paid back, again, at a profit to the Fed, by the second quarter of 2009.
I bet you like this.
Heard on Morning Edition

Thanks!!

Come on man

The Trillions of dollars transferred from the American taxpayer to Wall Street....

I wish I could run a massive scam, make billions, then get bailed out by Uncle and get even more wealthy.

Liar loans given to anyone with a pulse, package those fraudulent loans as AAA paper, sell them to duped investors all over world making enormous profits...leading to crashing the economy resulting in massive unemployment and over 5 million American families losing their homes. Crashing the real estate market. Crashing the stock market. All harming millions of Americans. Then unbelievably, Uncle bails out the criminals and does nothing for average Americans.

When the Feds distort the mortgage market by pushing unqualified buyers and then distort it further, by forcing Fannie and Freddie to buy crap, fortunes are going to be made and lost.

I know! Saving the banking system they fucked up.....how does that help average Americans? DURR.

You bet your ass.
You forgot to add you’re fine with allowing banks usurping the law and government granting them protection while enriching and empowering them.

Sounds awful!
No. If you don’t know what caused the Great Recession by now, you never will.

Yippee!!!

Prove it.

I bet you like this.
Heard on Morning Edition

Thanks!!

Come on man

You bet your ass.

Sounds awful!
No. If you don’t know what caused the Great Recession by now, you never will.

The Great Recession was caused by banks usurping the law?

Which law? It must have been an important one, eh?

Forum List

Back