You gotta admit, Hillary doesn't through people under the Bus.

R

rdean

Even though Hillary Clinton voted to go into Iraq, she admits her vote was a mistake.

I thought Saddam was behind 9/11. That's what Bush told us. Remember Bush? You are with us or with the terrorist.?

Hillary has proved two things. She didn't throw Colin Powell under the Bus. It was his own emails that did that.

She didn't blame Bush for lying as the reason she voted for invading.

Republicans blame Obama for things that happened before he was even sworn in. And to a newbie, you would think it was Hillary's vote that took us into Iraq.

dg4dkAt.png

Even though Hillary Clinton voted to go into Iraq, she admits her vote was a mistake.

I thought Saddam was behind 9/11. That's what Bush told us. Remember Bush? You are with us or with the terrorist.?

Hillary has proved two things. She didn't throw Colin Powell under the Bus. It was his own emails that did that.

Republicans blame Obama for things that happened before he was even sworn in. And to a newbie, you would think it was Hillary's vote that took us into Iraq.

Yeah, she also evolved on gay marriage, funding abortion through healthcare and illegal immigration

She's quite evolved

Hillary proved exactly one thing, that she will take any position on any issue that she thinks is most popular. When America was feeling hawkish after 911, she was all for the war, as were Biden and Kerry, but when the Democrats though opposition to the war would better serve their interests, Hillary was opposed to it. Too bad Matt didn't ask the follow up question: what made you change your mind about the war?

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out how she would through people anywere.......... As for throwing people under the bus? It's the sign of an experienced politician to be able to do that when one can get away with it....... She couldn't get away with it this time....... :thup:

In my view, she threw the whole nation under that bus with that whole MENA affair, Chinagate, and that Uranium One deal.

Don't you think?

Sometimes I believe rdean makes up these ridiculous threads just to have some one to talk to.

She sort of dropped the ball with the security when she was shipping arms to Syria through the annex in Benghazi as well, I think that's pretty clear as well.

the reality was that she didn't have a choice. she was the senator from new york. we had just been attacked. baby bush lied about the intel and the truth is that based on public sentiment at the time, particularly where the attack occurred, she really had no choice, politically.

Lots and lots of examples where she threw her countrymen under the bus. Oh, I forgot about the time she was on the board of directors for Walmart.

Then she turns around and says folks should make more than minimum wage. . . . smh.

Talk about throwing people under the bus. :lmao:

the reality was that she didn't have a choice. she was the senator from new york. we had just been attacked. baby bush lied about the intel and the truth is that based on public sentiment at the time, particularly where the attack occurred, she really had no choice, politically.
She was advocating the invasion of Iraq when her husband was president.

In other words, you believe personal integrity or dutry to the nation plays no part in Hillary's decision, only personal political considerations do.

OOOh. Hillary weak and victimized. Let's make her POTUS!

In other words, you believe personal integrity or dutry to the nation plays no part in Hillary's decision, only personal political considerations do.

Well, Schumer voted for it as well, so, who knows?

Yor an f'n Shiite 4 brains.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back