You guys need to ignore the Russia bullshit. Stop feeding the TROLLS

GOP / separating themselves from Trump ~ Trump feeds the fire with his twitters/ actions and we are suppose to ignore it?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/14/us/politics/trump-republican-senators.html
This thread isn't about the GOP or really even Trump. It's about Trolling with unsubstantiated bullshit.

As to your post, the GOP was never "with" Trump. As many that supported him, there were equal amounts like me that didnt. The man says & tweets retarded shit that causes himself problems. But at the end of the day that has NOTHING to do with Russia or this thread.

They need to be allowed to finish the investigation cleanly, and present a final report, and that ends it. So far, you and others don't seem to want that given you are labeling them "trolls".
Just out of curiosity.

If the report comes back in favor of Trump, will you accept it?

Yup. My thoughts are that there might not be direct collusion with Trump, but there clearly is Russian interference and that has to be pursued, not buried.

The way that Trumps keeps blocking the investigation DarkWind I have concerns over a fair and balanced investigation..
If I were in Trumps position,I would make it as transparent as possible but he is not doing that..

The latest buzzword these days is "optics" - instead of saying "it looks bad" they say "the optics" are bad....but it's true. The fact (and these are facts) that Trump fired him WHEN he did, kept changing the reasons he fired him, and referred to the "fake" Russian investigation as a reason provides really bad optics that look kind of like...

C_by713XgAA6tHm.jpg

It will be such a sweet form of justice and karma when the ongoing investigations into the Trump administration ends up netting Hitlary, Odumber or any other libtard from the prior administration.

And what will you do if it ends up bringing down the Trump administration :dunno:

The same thing I did when Blubba, Duhbummer and any other was president. But, impeaching Trump will only leave us with Pence and I would rather have him as Prez anyway.

So impeach away!

Just know that who ever the Dimtardz get elected next time will be given the same, as soon as they take office.

This will become the norm of every election cycle.

Maybe even worse.

Don't you think it's time to end it?

Wish the Dems had taken a step in that direction by allowing Gorsuch to go forward. Looks like you guys have no desire to do so either.

No wonder the country's a mess and no wonder we got Trump. We deserve it.

The outrage from the left would have a lot more merit if they had held their own accountable when they should have and that goes as far back as you want to go.

I see no difference between the left or the right in this regard. Just a lot of apologists making excuses.

And so it will go on.

GOP / separating themselves from Trump ~ Trump feeds the fire with his twitters/ actions and we are suppose to ignore it?

This thread isn't about the GOP or really even Trump. It's about Trolling with unsubstantiated bullshit.

As to your post, the GOP was never "with" Trump. As many that supported him, there were equal amounts like me that didnt. The man says & tweets retarded shit that causes himself problems. But at the end of the day that has NOTHING to do with Russia or this thread.

They need to be allowed to finish the investigation cleanly, and present a final report, and that ends it. So far, you and others don't seem to want that given you are labeling them "trolls".
Just out of curiosity.

Yup. My thoughts are that there might not be direct collusion with Trump, but there clearly is Russian interference and that has to be pursued, not buried.

I wonder if the US government has ever meddled in the elections of another....

What?

Naaaahhhhh

Just out of curiosity.

Here you go far left drone troll:

Todd: "Does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian officials?"

Clapper: "We did not include any evidence in our report, and I say, ‘our,’ that's NSA, FBI and CIA, with my office, the Director of National Intelligence, that had anything, that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was no evidence of that included in our report."

Todd: "I understand that. But does it exist?"

Clapper: "Not to my knowledge."

Former Intel Czar: We Have Zero Evidence Of Russian Collusion

The whole Russia conspiracy is to cover the fact that the far left can not accept the election results!

The far left needs to grow up and accept the fact that they lost!

You Whoooooo~

Washington (CNN)Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told MSNBC'S Andrea Mitchell on Friday that there could be evidence of collusion between Russia and President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign -- a statement that comes on the heels of an apparent public threat Trump made this morning to fired FBI Director James Comey, tweeting that Comey had better hope their conversations have not been taped.
James Clapper on collusion between Russia, Trump aides: There could be evidence - CNNPolitics.com

Once again far left drone trolls think words like "could be" means there is, even though the testimony that was given in front of COngression committee defeats those comments. The far left is reaching because they can not accept the election results!

The same man that claimed that there was 0 evidence in your quote has now change his tune, claiming that there may just be evidence..but you refuse to see that..

Just out of curiosity.

Here you go far left drone troll:

Todd: "Does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian officials?"

Clapper: "We did not include any evidence in our report, and I say, ‘our,’ that's NSA, FBI and CIA, with my office, the Director of National Intelligence, that had anything, that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was no evidence of that included in our report."

Todd: "I understand that. But does it exist?"

Clapper: "Not to my knowledge."

Former Intel Czar: We Have Zero Evidence Of Russian Collusion

The whole Russia conspiracy is to cover the fact that the far left can not accept the election results!

The far left needs to grow up and accept the fact that they lost!

You Whoooooo~

Washington (CNN)Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told MSNBC'S Andrea Mitchell on Friday that there could be evidence of collusion between Russia and President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign -- a statement that comes on the heels of an apparent public threat Trump made this morning to fired FBI Director James Comey, tweeting that Comey had better hope their conversations have not been taped.
James Clapper on collusion between Russia, Trump aides: There could be evidence - CNNPolitics.com

Once again far left drone trolls think words like "could be" means there is, even though the testimony that was given in front of COngression committee defeats those comments. The far left is reaching because they can not accept the election results!

The same man that claimed that there was 0 evidence in your quote has now change his tune, claiming that there may just be evidence..but you refuse to see that..

No only in one interview all the other interviews he has said ZERO!

It seems MSNBC used a gotcha moment to continue perusing a debunked claim because they can not handle that Hilary deserved to loose!

One slip in over a whole bunch of other interviews is reaching!

Silly far left drone trolls!

Bo, you KNOW if snowflakes / libs had evidence it would be all over the airways, and Schumer would be RUNNING to Congress calling for Impeachment.

New Day - STILL No Evidence.

'Nuff said.

Just out of curiosity.

What?

Naaaahhhhh

Do you support another country meddling in our elections? Yes or no?

Bharara, Yates, Comey all involved in Russian investigation...all fired.

No tax returns released...ever.

Trump is desperately trying to cover up his very own international money laundering ring.

The Trump hotel in Baku, Azerbaijan needs to be investigated
Trump Hotel in Baku Partnered With ‘Notoriously Corrupt’ Oligarch Family With Ties to Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps
along with the Florida mansion that he sold to a Russian a couple of years ago.
Donald Trump and the mansion that no one wanted. Then came a Russian fertilizer king
This is sounding more and more like what was going on with Duke Cunningham.

Just out of curiosity.

What?

Naaaahhhhh

Do you support another country meddling in our elections? Yes or no?

I'm a realist.

It's going to happen regardless.

We should focus our energy more on prevention and less on fake cries of outrage for political gain.... especially given the fact that Russia's meddling had no measurableveffect on the outcome.

It will be such a sweet form of justice and karma when the ongoing investigations into the Trump administration ends up netting Hitlary, Odumber or any other libtard from the prior administration.

And what will you do if it ends up bringing down the Trump administration :dunno:
It's not going to happen.

You and your party are embarrassing. The whole world is laughing at your desperate asses.

Like I said, when you have 18 months of Surveillance on The Trump team (most of it illegal) and still have nothing, there is just nothing there.

This is a sad political theater, and it will have consequences in 2018. The Dems are just to dumb to realize it right now.

All these tax wasting investigations have revealed is The Obama Administration engaging in multiple felonies.
Oh, the whole world is laughing all right......

Continued, hysterical panting about "Da Rooshans an Trump did it, I tells ya!", is, IMO, exactly what Putin wants. The last thing he wants is America unified behind a president determined to increase American power and prestige in the world.

The last thing that could possibly happen would be America united behind this goofy president and his draconian unAmerican goals.
So Putin gets what he wants, thanks to the hate.

Just out of curiosity.

Interference with what?

Our elections (and by that I don't mean ballot boxes and vote tampering).
So, providing information to the electorate (regardless of how it was obtained) is tantamount to interfering with elections in your opinion?
You have no problem with providing one-sided information then?

Just out of curiosity.

What?

Naaaahhhhh
Oh....so it's ok then. Carry on.

Just out of curiosity.

Interference with what?

Our elections (and by that I don't mean ballot boxes and vote tampering).
So, providing information to the electorate (regardless of how it was obtained) is tantamount to interfering with elections in your opinion?
You have no problem with providing one-sided information then?

One sided information showing how utterly corrupt the leftard clown posse is and how it was planning to steal the election? THAT one sided information?????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back