You guys need to ignore the Russia bullshit. Stop feeding the TROLLS

GOP / separating themselves from Trump ~ Trump feeds the fire with his twitters/ actions and we are suppose to ignore it?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/14/us/politics/trump-republican-senators.html
This thread isn't about the GOP or really even Trump. It's about Trolling with unsubstantiated bullshit.

As to your post, the GOP was never "with" Trump. As many that supported him, there were equal amounts like me that didnt. The man says & tweets retarded shit that causes himself problems. But at the end of the day that has NOTHING to do with Russia or this thread.

If that's true, you obedient dupes should be thrilled that your hero will be vindicated.

But instead, you're terrified of the truth getting out.

[emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Derp
Really funny when the best defense repubs have is WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER GUY ???
Christ you're a retard. I NEVER mentioned "another guy"

GOP / separating themselves from Trump ~ Trump feeds the fire with his twitters/ actions and we are suppose to ignore it?

This thread isn't about the GOP or really even Trump. It's about Trolling with unsubstantiated bullshit.

As to your post, the GOP was never "with" Trump. As many that supported him, there were equal amounts like me that didnt. The man says & tweets retarded shit that causes himself problems. But at the end of the day that has NOTHING to do with Russia or this thread.

If that's true, you obedient dupes should be thrilled that your hero will be vindicated.

[emoji57]

Yeah, we are just shaking in our boots.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

[emoji57]

Yeah, we are just shaking in our boots.

RAY soon you can get a WH job Hear lots of folks leaving

And at the graduations he whined about the press how bad they're treating him It's always about him the pos
He's a politician. I don't know if you remember the last president's penchant for referencing himself in his speeches, but it kind of comes with the territory.

I don't remember any President who used graduation speeches to talk about a) how great he was or b) how picked upon he was.

Our President Trump is turning out to be President Snowflake.
You heard his whine this morning?? Everybodies picking on me lol what a whimp

Yep- everybody is mean to Trump.

This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!

Poor little snowflake
Everything by him is always the greatest the largest the biggest the hugest ...Delusion Trump is not well
And yet Hillary STILL could not beat him.

He's a politician. I don't know if you remember the last president's penchant for referencing himself in his speeches, but it kind of comes with the territory.

I don't remember any President who used graduation speeches to talk about a) how great he was or b) how picked upon he was.

Poor little snowflake
Everything by him is always the greatest the largest the biggest the hugest ...Delusion Trump is not well
Tough beating Republican liars AND Russia ...and still with a better campaign she still had a good chance

Poor little snowflake
Tough beating Republican liars AND Russia ...and still with a better campaign she still had a good chance
She was just plain a really, really bad candidate, toxic from the get-go. But it was her turn and the party bigwigs rigged it for her as far as they could. Just couldn't carry her across the finish line.

Tell us again how Russia defeated her? You do know, don't you, that if there was nothing negative to reveal about her, she wouldn't have been "hurt" by it. Truth is, she was a terrible candidate.

Poor little snowflake

Really?
Hillary Clinton, who tells dreadful lies

Poor little snowflake
She was just plain a really, really bad candidate, toxic from the get-go. But it was her turn and the party bigwigs rigged it for her as far as they could. Just couldn't carry her across the finish line.

Tell us again how Russia defeated her? You do know, don't you, that if there was nothing negative to reveal about her, she wouldn't have been "hurt" by it. Truth is, she was a terrible candidate.
Truth is hadit People made mountains out of mole hills about her and along with outright lies it hurt You have noticed not ONE bad word about putin has crossed trumps lips and trump trying desperately to save flynn speaks volumes too

Poor little snowflake

Really?
Trump is the world champion liar and stupids elected him..................Just heard Lie berman leading contender for FBI director

Poor little snowflake

Really?
Trump is the world champion liar and stupids elected him..................Just heard Lie berman leading contender for FBI director

"and stupids elected him"...WTF, are you 10 years old?

Really?

"and stupids elected him"...WTF, are you 10 years old?
lol Ok all those KKKers all those racists all those haters were brilliant

Poor little snowflake

Truth is hadit People made mountains out of mole hills about her and along with outright lies it hurt You have noticed not ONE bad word about putin has crossed trumps lips and trump trying desperately to save flynn speaks volumes too

Mountains out of molehills? The woman set up her own server so she could destroy evidence if she got caught. She had that server bleach bitted after that server was subpoenaed by the US. Congress. Furthermore she lied to Congress under oath. And you people are still making a big deal about how many scoops of ice cream Trump got.

Poor little snowflake

Why should Trump go out of his way to bad mouth Putin? Obama didn't. It would seem to be really poor foreign policy to bad mouth a foreign leader just to score political points. And what exactly is Trump "desperately" doing to save Flynn?

Last edited:
Gotta love it when proaborts think they have the higher ground when they accuse others of supporting a mass murderer.

Pro-some-lifers shouldn't throw stones from glass houses...:rolleyes-41:

There ain't nothing glass about my house.

You can't be pro-life and still support capital punishment.

Why not????

Because it's not pro-life. pro-life means you have a consistent ethic of life. It's not arbritrary. Anything else is pro-some-life.

I consider myself very pro-life, anti-abortion, Pro-choice and, under some circumstances, pro-capital punishment.

If we are human AND humane, we make birth control reliable and cost according to ability to pay. Abortion is the decision of the woman, period, and should be readily available and cost according ability to pay.

The death penalty should be used in only the most heinous of crimes and no, don't ask what that would mean.

If we put our people and our country first, we invest in that. If be was easily available, there would be no need of any abortion except for the reason of stopping the suffering of the unborn.

No matter what else, religion should never be allowed any degree of control.

And of course, it would be damn nice to see an end to punishing people for being poor, punishing children for being hungry or punishing women for choosing to raise a child the best they can.

Every trolls power is obtained via YOUR response. Doesn't matter if it's a professional troll on channel 4 or a dipshit on this site.

Rational adults see there is no link, proof or anything to prove collusion. Arguing with the trolls about it & venting your frustration about it serves the trolls agenda and YOU lose. Their intent is to disrupt & cause chaos. For that to happen it takes 2 sides. Stop tangoing with them for fucks sake.
DAGZ6szVYAAR6Se.jpg:large

Forum List

Back