You guys need to ignore the Russia bullshit. Stop feeding the TROLLS

I can neither confirm nor deny any of it. Have you considered that maybe someone could have hacked Stones account too? Has he confirmed his association with the hacker?

You said yourself.... it seems farfetched.

You should trust your gut on that.

Yes he has.

From the Associated Press:

View attachment 126787

Your reaction?

Simple.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Having a brief contact with someone is not a crime. Not even if they go on to criminal acts after your conversation. Don't like it? Tough shit. That's the way the "innocent until PROVEN guilty" system works.

You could have Hucifer testify under oath, that Trump himself offeredbhim money to hack the dnc and you would still have to PROVE he actually did so, before you would have a conviction.

Innocent until proven guilty. You are correct. And that is why we're having the investigation. To see if any laws were broken. The investigation continues despite Trump firing the head investigator. Flynn's records are being subpoenaed.

It will be fun when/if Congress starts having investigations and can subpoena these guys to come before the committees. Don't want to show up; you're spending time in medium security prison. Think Stone will keep quite to save Trump? We'll see. I doubt the GOP congress will get that far though. If the GOP loses the Senate next year...might get a little interesting.

Now, can you comment on why someone like Roger Stone, 60 y/o millionaire and advisor to President Trump would have any interaction with hackers? Seriously...why would such a guy know such criminals???

Every trolls power is obtained via YOUR response. Doesn't matter if it's a professional troll on channel 4 or a dipshit on this site.

Rational adults see there is no link, proof or anything to prove collusion. Arguing with the trolls about it & venting your frustration about it serves the trolls agenda and YOU lose. Their intent is to disrupt & cause chaos. For that to happen it takes 2 sides. Stop tangoing with them for fucks sake.
Why did 5 members of Trump staff go to Russia before the election? This has been confirmed.
Face it. You don't want to know if your president is a crook.

Then there's that little thing that 17 intelligence agencies have confirmed Russia hacked our election to help Trump win.

GOP / separating themselves from Trump ~ Trump feeds the fire with his twitters/ actions and we are suppose to ignore it?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/14/us/politics/trump-republican-senators.html
This thread isn't about the GOP or really even Trump. It's about Trolling with unsubstantiated bullshit.

As to your post, the GOP was never "with" Trump. As many that supported him, there were equal amounts like me that didnt. The man says & tweets retarded shit that causes himself problems. But at the end of the day that has NOTHING to do with Russia or this thread.

Gramps,

Open Investigation on it going on... Trump admited he fired the FBI director because there was one open...

Innocent men like to be cleared of charges, guilty ones like to cover up...

Now reports of him giving Highly Classified Material to Russians while barring US Media from the meeting, as well...

Let the investigation go ahead and people specualte, well my only answer to that was 'What did the Right do during Clinton's open investigation?'

No-Evidence-600-LI.jpg

Trump is one that fired Comey....while CLEARLY lying why he did it, in the middle of the day, without any replacement lined up, supposedly on recommendation that Comey was mistreated Clinton last year.

Common sense says there is obviously something conspicuous going on here for Trump to act like he is. Got any of that?
See???

More wild assumptions based on speculation. This is all that is driving this story, pure & simple.
Is Trump an idiot? Quite often yes. Is being an idiot a crime or a treasonist act? Only in the world of libtard trolls

There is no "wild assumption" there is basic observation that if someone is lying there is a REASON and it is quite telling that it doesn't interest you in the slightest.

We don't know the reason yet, but there is certainly a lot of smoke here to follow. "Nothing to see here, Trump is just being silly for no reason at all" isn't going to cut it.
That looks like an assumption to me.

STOP. Trump and his admin lied. That part is not up for interpretation. He lied. There is no IF in here.

He and his admin first said stated that the firing was based on memo re. Comey mistreating Clinton half a year ago (how fucking stupid do you have to be to believe that??). After two days of everyone laughing in their face Trump took an interview and admitted that his decision to fire Comey had nothing to do with memo.

I can neither confirm nor deny any of it. Have you considered that maybe someone could have hacked Stones account too? Has he confirmed his association with the hacker?

Yes he has.

View attachment 126787

Your reaction?

Simple.

Having a brief contact with someone is not a crime. Not even if they go on to criminal acts after your conversation. Don't like it? Tough shit. That's the way the "innocent until PROVEN guilty" system works.

You could have Hucifer testify under oath, that Trump himself offeredbhim money to hack the dnc and you would still have to PROVE he actually did so, before you would have a conviction.

Innocent until proven guilty. You are correct. And that is why we're having the investigation. To see if any laws were broken. The investigation continues despite Trump firing the head investigator. Flynn's records are being subpoenaed.

It will be fun when/if Congress starts having investigations and can subpoena these guys to come before the committees. Don't want to show up; you're spending time in medium security prison. Think Stone will keep quite to save Trump? We'll see. I doubt the GOP congress will get that far though. If the GOP loses the Senate next year...might get a little interesting.

Now, can you comment on why someone like Roger Stone, 60 y/o millionaire and advisor to President Trump would have any interaction with hackers? Seriously...why would such a guy know such criminals???

I'll bet money that you have it ass backwards. Assuming any of the story is correct. . . It is much more likely that the hacker made the initial contact and Stone may or may not have even known who he was dealing with.

Most likely didn't.

Last edited:

Yes he has.

View attachment 126787

Your reaction?

Simple.

I'll bet money that you have it ass backwards. Assuming any of the story is correct. . . It is much more likely that the hacker made the initial contact and Stone may or may not have even known who he was dealing with.

Most likely didn't.

I guess the investigation will reveal why Stone was so interested in the fate of Guccifer 2.0....

Yes he has.

View attachment 126787

Your reaction?

Simple.

Most likely didn't.

I guess the investigation will reveal why Stone was so interested in the fate of Guccifer 2.0....

Or not.

No sweat off mine, either way.

Just out of curiosity.

If the report comes back in favor of Trump, will you accept it?

Yup. My thoughts are that there might not be direct collusion with Trump, but there clearly is Russian interference and that has to be pursued, not buried.
Interference with what?

Our elections (and by that I don't mean ballot boxes and vote tampering).
So, providing information to the electorate (regardless of how it was obtained) is tantamount to interfering with elections in your opinion?

Hacking is a crime - yes or no? Strategically releasing it at certain points of the election cycle is attempting to interfere - yes or no? Altering them, or witholding those that would provide context for the purpose of making a particular candidate look bad is attempting to influence an election - yes or no? Selecting only one candidate to do this to is pretty odd - yes or no?

Should we sweep this under the rug? Yes or no?

My ans are: yes, yes,yes, yes and NO.

The degree to which members of the Trump Campaign seem to have been involved with Russia is disquieting and the degree to which Russia is able to go in meddling no only in our process but in other western democracies is something we shouldn't be complacent about.

It's disturbing that we will spend millions of dollars and time on Benghazi, Hillary's server, Fast & Furious, etc but can't be bothered to do the same with this?
So you would want a special investigator if the mainstream media decides to publish information against ONE candiate (all the time) regardless of how they received that information. Right? How often have the media withheld information so that they could release it against a Republican at a time when it would do the most damage?

You see, I find the entire argument about Russia influencing the election a joke given that the left wing media do it year in and year out for the exclusive purpose of influencing elecftions.

They need to be allowed to finish the investigation cleanly, and present a final report, and that ends it. So far, you and others don't seem to want that given you are labeling them "trolls".
Just out of curiosity.

Yup. My thoughts are that there might not be direct collusion with Trump, but there clearly is Russian interference and that has to be pursued, not buried.

The way that Trumps keeps blocking the investigation DarkWind I have concerns over a fair and balanced investigation..
If I were in Trumps position,I would make it as transparent as possible but he is not doing that..
The problem with this is that the investigation has not been blocked or interfered with. Comey wasn't the lead investigator, nor involved directly with the actual investigation.

He was in charge of the agency most involved and he (his position) is regarded as politically independent.
Who cares. He was not directly involved with the investigation and the investigation is continuing without him.

GOP / separating themselves from Trump ~ Trump feeds the fire with his twitters/ actions and we are suppose to ignore it?

This thread isn't about the GOP or really even Trump. It's about Trolling with unsubstantiated bullshit.

As to your post, the GOP was never "with" Trump. As many that supported him, there were equal amounts like me that didnt. The man says & tweets retarded shit that causes himself problems. But at the end of the day that has NOTHING to do with Russia or this thread.

They need to be allowed to finish the investigation cleanly, and present a final report, and that ends it. So far, you and others don't seem to want that given you are labeling them "trolls".
Just out of curiosity.

I would.

If the FBI comes back and says that they found no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia- I will absolutely accept it.

Now- if the FBI comes back and says there was collusion- will you accept it?
Yes. If it is definitive that Trump colluded with Russia.

Just out of curiosity.

I would.

If the FBI comes back and says that they found no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia- I will absolutely accept it.

Cool- lets hold ourselves to that same standard
a) If the FBI comes back and says definitively that there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia- I will accept that.
b) If the FBI comes back and says definitely that there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia- you will accept that.

By the way- I actually doubt that there will be any evidence of collusion- but I also think that the FBI- and the House and the Senate- should complete their investigations and make that clear.

Just out of curiosity.

I would.

a) If the FBI comes back and says definitively that there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia- I will accept that.
b) If the FBI comes back and says definitely that there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia- you will accept that.

By the way- I actually doubt that there will be any evidence of collusion- but I also think that the FBI- and the House and the Senate- should complete their investigations and make that clear.
They are working on the investigation every day. In fact, it hasn't stopped, despite the hysteria that it would stop because Comey was fired.

Bo, you KNOW if snowflakes / libs had evidence it would be all over the airways, and Schumer would be RUNNING to Congress calling for Impeachment.

New Day - STILL No Evidence.

'Nuff said.
Give it some time Easy...:wink:

View attachment 126746
Over a year. If you guys can't manufacture evidence any faster than that, you're really losing a step.

A year ago I liked Trump, he is a very good salesman.....the Russia thing came out after Trump called for Putin to keep up with exposing the emails, and how much he liked Putin...
He has basically put this on himself, and continues to piss people off enough to uncover every rock..

Bo, you KNOW if snowflakes / libs had evidence it would be all over the airways, and Schumer would be RUNNING to Congress calling for Impeachment.

'Nuff said.

View attachment 126746
Over a year. If you guys can't manufacture evidence any faster than that, you're really losing a step.

A year ago I liked Trump, he is a very good salesman.....the Russia thing came out after Trump called for Putin to keep up with exposing the emails, and how much he liked Putin...
He has basically put this on himself, and continues to piss people off enough to uncover every rock..
A year ago, I was a Fiorina supporter. Cruz after she bailed. I've never liked Trump, still don't. However, he is NOT Clinton and that is something good for this nation. Far to many people think that My opposing the lunatic fringe (that would be the Democrats) means I'm a Trump supporter.

In truth, if there was any collusion, it would have been found and it would lead the first 30 minutes of every mainstream media outlet and be 50 point, above the fold on every paper.....(every day)....

Just out of curiosity.

I would.

They are working on the investigation every day. In fact, it hasn't stopped, despite the hysteria that it would stop because Comey was fired.

It hasn't stopped despite Trump's efforts to stop the investigation.

Just out of curiosity.

I would.

You're a mind reader I take it? What is it I'm thinking right now?

'Nuff said.

View attachment 126746

A year ago, I was a Fiorina supporter. Cruz after she bailed. I've never liked Trump, still don't. However, he is NOT Clinton and that is something good for this nation. Far to many people think that My opposing the lunatic fringe (that would be the Democrats) means I'm a Trump supporter.

In truth, if there was any collusion, it would have been found and it would lead the first 30 minutes of every mainstream media outlet and be 50 point, above the fold on every paper.....(every day)....

In truth- if any collusion is found- it will lead in the Newspapers.

And Trump- and the GOP- will call it 'Fake News"

I would.

You're a mind reader I take it? What is it I'm thinking right now?

I am as much of a mind reader as you are.

Every trolls power is obtained via YOUR response. Doesn't matter if it's a professional troll on channel 4 or a dipshit on this site.

Rational adults see there is no link, proof or anything to prove collusion. Arguing with the trolls about it & venting your frustration about it serves the trolls agenda and YOU lose. Their intent is to disrupt & cause chaos. For that to happen it takes 2 sides. Stop tangoing with them for fucks sake.
Nobody said there was. It's under investigation. there's no doubt the Russians were behind hacking and leaking, and many examples of Trumpers meeting with Russians and denying it...Swampy!!

Forum List

Back