You guys need to ignore the Russia bullshit. Stop feeding the TROLLS

Yes. If it is definitive that Trump colluded with Russia.

Cool- lets hold ourselves to that same standard
a) If the FBI comes back and says definitively that there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia- I will accept that.
b) If the FBI comes back and says definitely that there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia- you will accept that.

By the way- I actually doubt that there will be any evidence of collusion- but I also think that the FBI- and the House and the Senate- should complete their investigations and make that clear.
They are working on the investigation every day. In fact, it hasn't stopped, despite the hysteria that it would stop because Comey was fired.

It hasn't stopped despite Trump's efforts to stop the investigation.
You're a mind reader I take it? What is it I'm thinking right now?

I am as much of a mind reader as you are.
Strange. I'm not assigning intent to a person who isn't Me.

At any rate, I have to be up early tomorrow so I'm off to bed.

Bo, you KNOW if snowflakes / libs had evidence it would be all over the airways, and Schumer would be RUNNING to Congress calling for Impeachment.

New Day - STILL No Evidence.

'Nuff said.
Give it some time Easy...:wink:

View attachment 126746
Over a year. If you guys can't manufacture evidence any faster than that, you're really losing a step.

A year ago I liked Trump, he is a very good salesman.....the Russia thing came out after Trump called for Putin to keep up with exposing the emails, and how much he liked Putin...
He has basically put this on himself, and continues to piss people off enough to uncover every rock..
A year ago, I was a Fiorina supporter. Cruz after she bailed. I've never liked Trump, still don't. However, he is NOT Clinton and that is something good for this nation. Far to many people think that My opposing the lunatic fringe (that would be the Democrats) means I'm a Trump supporter.

In truth, if there was any collusion, it would have been found and it would lead the first 30 minutes of every mainstream media outlet and be 50 point, above the fold on every paper.....(every day)....

Well..same thing here, when I liked Trump (until he picked mike pence) so many like me who are a democrat saw just how he manipulates...he is still doing it..
Like I said he is a good salesman ... but once you get scammed you hopefully learned from it..

at this point, its mirroring the OJ Case, where as,, even though there is a video of OJ entering the home with his knife in hand, then hacking away the two victims, Johnny Cookran will be claiming that over 4000 men in Los Angeles look just like OJ Simpson, therefore its not OJ, and if the glove doesnt fit, MC Hammer will sing,,,,,Too Legit To Quit !!

at this point, its mirroring the OJ Case, where as,, even though there is a video of OJ entering the home with his knife in hand, then hacking away the two victims, Johnny Cookran will be claiming that over 4000 men in Los Angeles look just like OJ Simpson, therefore its not OJ, and if the glove doesnt fit, MC Hammer will sing,,,,,Too Legit To Quit !!
OOOO, Longboat Key! I was at the campsite at mile 21 for 3 months when it was $18/WEEK. oNE NIGHT 15 YEARS LATER AT 39/NITE. gOT kEY dEER? OOPS. any way, well done...

Hell's bells no government agency has even gotten around to examining the DNC servers. No proof of jack shit.

:lmao:

Bo, you KNOW if snowflakes / libs had evidence it would be all over the airways, and Schumer would be RUNNING to Congress calling for Impeachment.

'Nuff said.

View attachment 126746
Over a year. If you guys can't manufacture evidence any faster than that, you're really losing a step.

A year ago I liked Trump, he is a very good salesman.....the Russia thing came out after Trump called for Putin to keep up with exposing the emails, and how much he liked Putin...
He has basically put this on himself, and continues to piss people off enough to uncover every rock..
A year ago, I was a Fiorina supporter. Cruz after she bailed. I've never liked Trump, still don't. However, he is NOT Clinton and that is something good for this nation. Far to many people think that My opposing the lunatic fringe (that would be the Democrats) means I'm a Trump supporter.

In truth, if there was any collusion, it would have been found and it would lead the first 30 minutes of every mainstream media outlet and be 50 point, above the fold on every paper.....(every day)....

Well..same thing here, when I liked Trump (until he picked mike pence) so many like me who are a democrat saw just how he manipulates...he is still doing it..
Like I said he is a good salesman ... but once you get scammed you hopefully learned from it..

A lot of people don't. That's how DumBama won reelection.

Just out of curiosity.

If the report comes back in favor of Trump, will you accept it?

I would.

If the FBI comes back and says that they found no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia- I will absolutely accept it.

Now- if the FBI comes back and says there was collusion- will you accept it?
Yes. If it is definitive that Trump colluded with Russia.

Cool- lets hold ourselves to that same standard
a) If the FBI comes back and says definitively that there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia- I will accept that.
b) If the FBI comes back and says definitely that there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia- you will accept that.

By the way- I actually doubt that there will be any evidence of collusion- but I also think that the FBI- and the House and the Senate- should complete their investigations and make that clear.
They are working on the investigation every day. In fact, it hasn't stopped, despite the hysteria that it would stop because Comey was fired.

It hasn't stopped despite Trump's efforts to stop the investigation.

When did Trump try to stop the investigation?

'Nuff said.

View attachment 126746

The media and internet doesn't work like that. The media is out to get suckers to go to their web sites, read their articles, or watch their news stations. So they make up a bunch of BS to lure the suckers in. Then the suckers post their crap here, and now we have a hundred or so threads about Russia and Trump, most of which is BS.

Liberals are funny with their fake news. It's kind of like those videos we see on Facebook when a dog owner puts a stuffed animal on the floor, and their dog jumps on it and starts humping. The dog thinks it's real, but rest of us laugh at how stupid the animal is thinking the stuffed animal is a real dog.

'The Washington Post report relied on anonymous current and former U.S. officials...'

'Nuff said...

Continued, hysterical panting about "Da Rooshans an Trump did it, I tells ya!", is, IMO, exactly what Putin wants. The last thing he wants is America unified behind a president determined to increase American power and prestige in the world.

The last thing that could possibly happen would be America united behind this goofy president and his draconian unAmerican goals.
So Putin gets what he wants, thanks to the hate.

Putin already got what he wanted. Why do you want to give him more?
The haters are giving him more. Why don't they stop?

'A Russian government spokesperson on Tuesday morning also denied any classified information was discussed in the meeting, describing the reports as "yet another fake."

It is sad to say, but at this point the Russians have proven to be more credible than our own FAKE NEWS, ALL-IN, SMEAR MERCHANT Liberal media.

'Nuff said.

View attachment 126746

Liberals are funny with their fake news. It

Conservatives are funny with their fake news- tweeted out early each morning by Donald Trump.

Gullible Contards.

View attachment 126746

Conservatives are funny with their fake news- tweeted out early each morning by Donald Trump.

Gullible Contards.

If we are funny and gullible, here is your chance to remedy all of that by setting us straight, Syriusly - POST THE EVIDENCE OF RUSSIAN-TRUMP COLLUSION.

I'll wait....

'A Russian government spokesperson on Tuesday morning also denied any classified information was discussed in the meeting, describing the reports as "yet another fake."

It is sad to say, but at this point the Russians have proven to be more credible than our own FAKE NEWS, ALL-IN, SMEAR MERCHANT Liberal media.

It is sad to say that you have your head so firmly planted up Trump's ass that you actually believe that.

Russians say whatever Putin tells them to say. Trump- and you Trumpsters want American media to be like Russian media- to just parrot whatever Trump tweets.

Was 'classified' information given to the Russians?

We don't know yet- but certainly lots of Congressmen and Senators- both Republican and Democrats are concerned that Trump might have done real damage to our Intelligence operations.

Still no accounting of how "Russians" caused ballot levers to be pushed for Trump instead of Hillary, no accounting of how they altered the tallies, and no accounting of what vodoo brain waves were unleashed upon Hillary voters

Absent that, bug spray time

Because no one is claiming that.

How great is it to see this thread up on the front page on the very day Trump admits to giving the Russians classified information.
What's great is seeing your ignorance on full display.

Trump of course, admitted no such thing. You were wearing your liberal hack goggles when you read the tweet.

Gullible Contards.

If we are funny and gullible, here is your chance to remedy all of that by setting us straight, Syriusly - POST THE EVIDENCE OF RUSSIAN-TRUMP COLLUSION.

I'll wait....

You are funny and gullible- you keep believing this crap fed to you by Trump.

I have never claimed that there has been Russian Trump Collusion- that is being investigated.

Trump can't stop talking about it.

Now- post evidence that there was no collusion- lol

Why are you so terrified of the FBI's investigation?

Forum List

Back