You guys thought I was crazy about securing our elections.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Here is a post I made a few months ago about how we need to secure our elections and end ballot harvesting and everyone said I was crazy.

"When you vote, they should put your name and other information along with your fingerprints in a bag, take a picture of you and put that in the bag, and also get a sample of your DNA to store as well. A blood sample would be ideal because they can quickly test blood type and always have the option of a DNA test if they want to take it that far."

Obviously, they don't document who you voted for, only that you voted, what location you voted at, and at what time.

Last edited:
Here is a post I made a few months ago about how we need to secure our elections and end ballot harvesting and everyone said I was crazy.

"When you vote, they should put your name and other information along with your fingerprints in a bag, take a picture of you and put that in the bag, and also get a sample of your DNA to store as well. A blood sample would be ideal because they can quickly test blood type and always have the option of a DNA test if they want to take it that far."

Obviously, they don't document who you voted for, only that you voted at what location and at what time.

DNA to vote? I know in Canada I don't trust the authorities with picking my garbage up on time let alone giving them access to my genetic code.

Federal I.D and cameras with recorded, time stamp activities 24/7, with federal laws to have the vote count by the end of the night.

Last edited:

Obviously, they don't document who you voted for, only that you voted, what location you voted at, and at what time.
Isnt a constitutional amendment the only way some of these basic requirements can get changed ?
If so, that aint going to happen anytime soon, the way its looking.

Obviously, they don't document who you voted for, only that you voted at what location and at what time.

I have argued since the 2000 fiasco about voter ID. In this day and age we are ID'd for many things we transact. There is facial recognition, eye recognition, finger and palm prints to open doors. At stores, banks, teller machines and even on a computer where we have to have a myriad of pin numbers, screen names and passwords. Then we're told our vote is our most valuable possession.

Everyone here knows that if you answer a poll online you can only do it once. If your bank only allows you a certain withdrawal amount per day with your debit card you won't be able to exceed that amount even if you use another bank's teller machine.

The current voting system allows a person to vote multiple times in different precincts, send a hundred mail-in ballots or have entire graveyards vote. In-person voting and using a chip type ID card is the only secure way to vote. Oh, and after voting, have each person stick a finger into a bottle of indelible ink.

We need to do this or Democrats will never stop cheating until they learn to game the system.

DNA samples to vote? Yeah, that's batshit crazy.

DNA samples to vote? Yeah, that's batshit crazy.

Leaving spit in a cup is easy. They would only run tests on randomly selected samples in the case of fraud allegations.

Forum List

Back