You had it and you blew it.

The death of George Floyd was equally reviled by left and right. For a moment I thought there might be a chance to bridge the ever expanding divide between blue and red. But in less than 48 hours you leftists reminded us just what kind of feral degenerates you are when you started burning down cities & destroying livelihoods. Again.

It's not about "change". It was never about "change". You've once again proven that you despise a society of law and order. You're a bunch of miserable fucks who will not be satiated until everyone is just as miserable as you are.

You will fail.
well said...good call

The death of George Floyd was equally reviled by left and right. For a moment I thought there might be a chance to bridge the ever expanding divide between blue and red. But in less than 48 hours you leftists reminded us just what kind of feral degenerates you are when you started burning down cities & destroying livelihoods. Again.

It's not about "change". It was never about "change". You've once again proven that you despise a society of law and order. You're a bunch of miserable fucks who will not be satiated until everyone is just as miserable as you are.

You will fail.
STOP KILLING BLACK PEOPLE!!!

Shutup, idiot.

View attachment 343020

No, YOU shut up, idiot.

This is about cops killing unarmed black men.

That's what these protests are about.

You treat people inhumanely, then shut the fuck up if they return in kind.

a.jpg

You will fail.
actually I have no sympathy for criminals

You will fail.

You're completely and utterly irresponsible by labeling half the country as feral degenerates.
You are part of the problem with gross generalizations like this, cockroach.

You will fail.
I see plenty of problems on both sides of this issue, and while I lean left, I was with you through the first paragraph.

Then you had to get ugly.

You may want to consider the possibility that arguments are best made with calm and reason.

You will fail.

Then why did you vote for Trump?

You will fail.

he's not a criminal --sorry for your TDS

Yep. They see this as an opportunity to act out, to riot, to loot, and to behave exactly the way their detractors say they behave.

There WAS a chance to use this horrible event to promote a serious change. That opportunity is now gone.
Yo do realize it was a white guy who started the violence?

Umbrella man broke the first windows.
It was a black Muslim officer Mohammad Noor that killed that nice unarmed Australian lady in Mpls,
Not one white person vandalized anything.

This is no longer protesters, just fucking Anarchists taking advantage.

You will fail.

Yes, he is. Sorry for your naivete.
And you guys really need some new buzz words, you've become a cliché.

You will fail.

Yes, he is. Sorry for your naivete.
prove it or you just made an ass out of yourself

Yep. They see this as an opportunity to act out, to riot, to loot, and to behave exactly the way their detractors say they behave.

There WAS a chance to use this horrible event to promote a serious change. That opportunity is now gone.

It was a black Muslim officer Mohammad Noor that killed that nice unarmed Australian lady in Mpls,

He was arrested, charged with murder and sent to prison. Why should people protest?

He was arrested, charged with murder and sent to prison. Why should people protest?
They did protest. The charges weren't brought immediately by the yelling of the mob.

They did protest. The charges weren't brought immediately by the yelling of the mob.

The white girl got justice. I'm pretty sure you don't understand how that is a part of the problem.

So, let's get this straight.

A white cop murders an unarmed black man and thousands of UNARMED black and white people show up to protest his brutal killing.
And this is just terrible.

Yet prior to this, a group of ARMED white guys show up on the Michigan governor's doorstep because they think preventing the spread of a pandemic is infringing on their freedom.

And this is reasonable????

200415-michigan-protest-video-tease__415481.focal-760x428.jpg

You will fail.
STOP KILLING BLACK PEOPLE!!!
LOL more whites are killed by cops then blacks, Why doesn't that bother you and why is it that only dead black criminals matter to you?

These aren’t anarchists.

The white girl got justice. I'm pretty sure you don't understand how that is a part of the problem.

Nailed it.
They just fucking can't connect simple dots.

A white cop murders an unarmed black man and thousands of UNARMED black and white people show up to protest his brutal killing.

Yet prior to this, a group of ARMED white guys show up on the Michigan governor's doorstep because they think preventing the spread of a pandemic is infringing on their freedom.

Yeah. It is. Note in dollar amounts, and body count; how much this cost the community. Don’t worry. We’ll wait...

You JUST GOING TO IGNORE THE THOUSANDS RIOTING BURNING LOOTING AND ASSAULTING OTHERS? No one complains about PEACEFUL Protests except the left.

These aren’t anarchists.

They are the opposite of anarchists.
They are protesting for the government to do something, like for starters, make sure those 4 cops are charged for a crime.

Forum List

Back