You have a bigger problem than Trump. Afghanis are battling Iraqis in ....PARIS.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I've been telling you guys for the longest time THAT YOU CAN'T LUMP ALL MUSLIMS TOGETHER. There's been battles going on in Calais in the camp. Our media has refused to report on this insanity.

Well in perfect fucking nuttso tradition. The French destroyed the camp. OMG what could possibly go wrong? Now all the migrants NOT REFUGEES are on the loose and fighting in down town Paris.

This is what you want?

I've been telling you guys for the longest time THAT YOU CAN'T LUMP ALL MUSLIMS TOGETHER. There's been battles going on in Calais in the camp. Our media has refused to report on this insanity.

Well in perfect fucking nuttso tradition. The French destroyed the camp. OMG what could possibly go wrong? Now all the migrants NOT REFUGEES are on the loose and fighting in down town Paris.

This is what you want?
How did you hear about it? I heard about this through the media you say refused to report it; probably you did, too.
But thanks, better start locking my windows--Paris is only 3,259 miles from here.

This is what you want?
How did you hear about it? I heard about this through the media you say refused to report it; probably you did, too.
But thanks, better start locking my windows--Paris is only 3,259 miles from here.

You won't have to wait long before the hillary lets the mass exodus of muslims in this country.

Sunni vs. Shia vs. all the other sects.

Can't imagine what the world would look like if the Catholics and Lutherans were still slugging it out like this.

This is what you want?

Y

This is what you want?

You are sly but so am I. NO YOU STUPID BITCH. The European media has been hiding the conflicts in the camps. Moron. They have been hiding ancient conflicts. I'm not afraid of any Muslim btw. I consider my friends people of great faith. One day when we walk thru the arbor between life and death Sunni Man will say holy toledo tinydancer you were right all along. Or I'll have to eat it and go Hi Allah.

What I am talking about is not a religion but ancient conflicts that might come to our shores if we are not careful.

Not to be mean but if French, ACTUAL FRENCH PEOPLE, had Glocks, a lot of Muslims would be sucking Allah's dick or whatever Muslims do after they are terminated.

Can't imagine what the world would look like if the Catholics and Lutherans were still slugging it out like this.

I am half Irish and half Ukrainian. Both sides are still fighting with each others better halfs. I don't think it ever ends.

:lmao:

With the current state of the world, I can imagine them slugging it out again.

This is what you want?

You are sly but so am I. NO YOU STUPID BITCH. The European media has been hiding the conflicts in the camps. Moron. They have been hiding ancient conflicts. I'm not afraid of any Muslim btw. I consider my friends people of great faith. One day when we walk thru the arbor between life and death Sunni Man will say holy toledo tinydancer you were right all along. Or I'll have to eat it and go Hi Allah.

What I am talking about is not a religion but ancient conflicts that might come to our shores if we are not careful.
I line in Europe and this is not true of any media that I read.

What our dear leaders don't understand and it is insulting is that "muslim" is not a word for all these beautiful countries who are distinct and individual. I'm not bitching about Muslims coming here. To our lands.

Hell's bells I'm from the land of Little Mosque on the Prairie. But we have to be sensitized to appreciating ancient conflics and you can't just dump a Sunni family from Qatar and throw them in with a Persian Shia family from Iran.

This is what you want?

No need for name calling. I just have a sore spot about people who think the media is hiding shit, but who hear about it through the media.
I have no doubt whatsoever that different Muslim factions are feuding when they get lumped together in the relocation camps. They're human like the rest of us feuding a-holes, including the Irish until not long ago.
How is Sunni Man, btw? I haven't seen him around since his tragedy. He okay?

This is what you want?

You better wake up and smell the coffee then. I just double checked. DM's got a live feed of the war they have got going on in Paris. Right on the streets.

This is what you want?

You better wake up and smell the coffee then. I just double checked. DM's got a live feed of the war they have got going on in Paris. Right on the streets.
You said the Eoropean media is not reporting the troubles in the camps.

I am half Irish and half Ukrainian. Both sides are still fighting with each others better halfs. I don't think it ever ends.

:lmao:
As far as I know, such fighting hasn't resulted in mass beheadings, horrifically stifled cultural growth, and/or carrying these little wars to host nations.

I'm going to sign off now. This thread I started is not to be anti Muslim. And for those who have known me on the boards all these years you know damn well I only started out this journey of mine as an advocate for Afghan women and then to kick in full throttle to try to free a photo journalist called Zahra Kazemi.

That was my beginning point. This thread is not to be anti Muslim. This thread is about recognizing differences and we are fools if we do not recognize these differences and ancient cultures.

Let's not be stupid like the Euro elite.

I just have a sore spot about people who think the media is hiding shit,

Are you fucking insane? The MSM is fucking your brain.

but who hear about it through the media.

Yes, content comes out unfiltered sometimes.

I have no doubt whatsoever that different Muslim factions are feuding when they get lumped together in the relocation camps. They're human like the rest of us feuding a-holes, including the Irish until not long ago.

Why bring Irish into this and not equate middle east folks to jewish people who according to the Old Testament have roots in "Saudi Arabia" not Palestine?

Forum List

Back