You Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant

Who you trying to kid?
I'm trying to keep you from kidding yourself. There is a reason whites moved all the way to S.Africa and are now crying about being kicked out..
You sound stupid when you communicate. Did you know that? You should try to say things that are true and you might sound less stupid.
Translation....

"I get angry when my beliefs are shown to be cave monkey musings".
I don't live in a black neighborhood, so how would I know anything about cave monkey musings? I'm white, remember?
Who you trying to kid?
I'm trying to keep you from kidding yourself. There is a reason whites moved all the way to S.Africa and are now crying about being kicked out..
You sound stupid when you communicate. Did you know that? You should try to say things that are true and you might sound less stupid.
Translation....

"I get angry when my beliefs are shown to be cave monkey musings".
I don't live in a black neighborhood, so how would I know anything about cave monkey musings? I'm white, remember?
You dont have to live in a Black neighborhood. Its genetic that you have cave monkey musings. Your ancestors lived in the caves of europe and cross bred with neanderthals.

Why don't you enlighten us and tell us why you disagree?

When the Asiatics crossed the ice from Siberia and invaded the Americas, they slaughtered virtually all of the indigenous people, a negro people who were similar to Australian Aborigines. Save for a few isolated areas of the Amazon, these people are entirely gone, the Asiatics, whom we call American Indians, slaughtered all of them, they ended the entire race, they committed genocide.

You can tell this was genocide by the fact that the entire people are gone. The fact that everywhere the Europeans had colonies, the indigenous people remain, shows that they did not engage in genocide.

Demagoguery is not a substitute for reality.
Asians have committed genocide but nothing on the scale of europeans. No. everywhere whites have gone they have slaughtered the natives and in certain places like Tasmania they have completely wiped out the native population. Hell white people have even attempted to wipe out other white people.

When the Asiatics crossed the ice from Siberia and invaded the Americas, they slaughtered virtually all of the indigenous people, a negro people who were similar to Australian Aborigines. Save for a few isolated areas of the Amazon, these people are entirely gone, the Asiatics, whom we call American Indians, slaughtered all of them, they ended the entire race, they committed genocide.

You can tell this was genocide by the fact that the entire people are gone. The fact that everywhere the Europeans had colonies, the indigenous people remain, shows that they did not engage in genocide.

So, your definition of genocide requires an entire race to be eliminated?

Even using his definition that means only whites have committed genocide. He even admitted the Asians didnt kill off all of them.

And, what was here? Nothing.
No. There were vibrant NA civilizations here. So that lie they taught you in school about Columbus discovering america was just a lie to make you feel good about being white.

Vibrant? Hell, they massacred each other more than white people; enslaved other.

The Chippewa slaughtered the Sioux. The Sioux slaughtered the Pawnee.

Really?

"The total number of military and civilian casualties in World War I was over 38 million: there were over 17 million deaths and 20 million wounded, ranking it among thedeadliest conflicts in human history."

World War I casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"World War II was the deadliest military conflict in history in absolute terms of total dead.[Over 60 million people were killed, which was about 3% of the 1940 world population (est. 2.3 billion). The tables below give a detailed country-by-country count of human losses. World War II fatality statistics vary, with estimates of total dead ranging from 50 million to more than 80 million."

World War II casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would bet that whites are responsible for the most killing in this planet's history.

That's debatable, when you consider how many people have been killed in non-white countries, over the centuries. The communists in East Asia account for a hundred million murders, alone. The Rwandan genocide counted a million bodies and that's the tip of the iceberg, in Africa; there's Liberia, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Zimbawe, Sudan, Uganda, Chad and Somalia. How are things in Somalia? I hear it's nice this time of year. The Rohingya and Karen in Burma. India has some sort of religiously motivated massacre every few years. I can keep going, if you like.

It's really not debatable at all. European colonialists committed genocide against indigenous peoples all around the world for centuries.

The Rwandan Genocide wasn't done by colonists. The Armenian Genocide wasn't done by colonists. Hmongs in Laos. Montangards in Vietnam. The Crow and the Sioux. The Apache and the Commanches. The RUF in Sierra Leone. There have been 70 thousand white people murdered in South Africa since the communists took over.

Yeah, there's a comparison and I can keep going, if you like.

Even using his definition that means only whites have committed genocide. He even admitted the Asians didnt kill off all of them.

He's just splitting hairs in an attempt to maintain his position.

No. There were vibrant NA civilizations here. So that lie they taught you in school about Columbus discovering america was just a lie to make you feel good about being white.

Vibrant? Hell, they massacred each other more than white people; enslaved other.

Really?

"The total number of military and civilian casualties in World War I was over 38 million: there were over 17 million deaths and 20 million wounded, ranking it among thedeadliest conflicts in human history."

"World War II was the deadliest military conflict in history in absolute terms of total dead.[Over 60 million people were killed, which was about 3% of the 1940 world population (est. 2.3 billion). The tables below give a detailed country-by-country count of human losses. World War II fatality statistics vary, with estimates of total dead ranging from 50 million to more than 80 million."

I would bet that whites are responsible for the most killing in this planet's history.

That's debatable, when you consider how many people have been killed in non-white countries, over the centuries. The communists in East Asia account for a hundred million murders, alone. The Rwandan genocide counted a million bodies and that's the tip of the iceberg, in Africa; there's Liberia, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Zimbawe, Sudan, Uganda, Chad and Somalia. How are things in Somalia? I hear it's nice this time of year. The Rohingya and Karen in Burma. India has some sort of religiously motivated massacre every few years. I can keep going, if you like.

It's really not debatable at all. European colonialists committed genocide against indigenous peoples all around the world for centuries.

The Rwandan Genocide wasn't done by colonists. The Armenian Genocide wasn't done by colonists. Hmongs in Laos. Montangards in Vietnam. The Crow and the Sioux. The Apache and the Commanches. The RUF in Sierra Leone. There have been 70 thousand white people murdered in South Africa since the communists took over.

Too bad all of them combined is just a tiny fraction of white orchestrated genocides.

Really?

I never said the only genocides were perpetrated by colonists. You can keep going but I doubt if they even come close in total numbers.

The coloreds are so worried that Whites won't take care of them anymore

Really?

Too bad all of them combined is just a tiny fraction of white orchestrated genocides.

The Turks killed a million Armenians. The Rwandans murdered a milli9n people

Adding up fast, huh?

The Chicoms murdered 50 million. The Cambodian genocide cost the lives of 2 million people.

Damn, that IS adding up fast!

Really?

I never said the only genocides were perpetrated by colonists. You can keep going but I doubt if they even come close in total numbers.

Oh, you want to play the numbers game?

The Soviets and the Chicoms murdered 100 million+ people.

Really?

Adding up fast, huh?

The Chicoms murdered 50 million. The Cambodian genocide cost the lives of 2 million people.

Its not adding up fast enough to come close to white orchestrated genocide. You havent reached the billion mark as of yet.

Adding up fast, huh?

Its not adding up fast enough to come close to white orchestrated genocide. You havent reached the billion mark as of yet.

Let's take into account the 14 million Chinese that were murdered by that Japanese during WW2 and it surpasses white orchestrated genocide.

Really?

The figure on white deaths in South Africa is a made up figure.

Forum List

Back