You Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant

Your definitions regarding facts leaves a lot to be desired. No one gives your wild claims much credibility but those lacking intellectual stamina. :laugh:

Those events are common knowledge. It's no surprise you're ignorant of them.
Trying to convince me your opinion is common knowledge is amusing. Try harder if you must but I can tell you it will only serve to make me more amused at your attempts.
laugh.gif

Those are facts, not opinions. You're making yourself look ridiculous by denying the facts.
Your opinion is not facts. Youre making yourself look silly by claiming they are.

Hmong genocide

The US Abandonment of the Hmong – How easily we forget those who saved our lives! | Veterans Today
Your title says the "US abandonment...."That means whites decided to assist in the genocide. The blood is on your white hands.

Last edited:
Those events are common knowledge. It's no surprise you're ignorant of them.
Trying to convince me your opinion is common knowledge is amusing. Try harder if you must but I can tell you it will only serve to make me more amused at your attempts.
laugh.gif

Those are facts, not opinions. You're making yourself look ridiculous by denying the facts.
Your opinion is not facts. Youre making yourself look silly by claiming they are.

Hmong genocide

The US Abandonment of the Hmong – How easily we forget those who saved our lives! | Veterans Today
Your title says the US abandonment....That means whites decided to assist in the genocide. The blood is on your white hands.

White people didn't do the murdering.

China

Mao's Great Leap Forward 'killed 45 million in four years'

laugh.gif

Hmong genocide

Your title says the US abandonment....That means whites decided to assist in the genocide. The blood is on your white hands.

White people didn't do the murdering.

China

Mao's Great Leap Forward 'killed 45 million in four years'
You can probably go on listing things for about a week and still not add up to the amount of people whites have killed. So far the only thing you have shown me is of people killing themselves with the help of whites or by themselves. You havent shown us where they attacked another race like whites have done.

I dont know the particulars but I would guess whites had something to do with this as well. Even if not its just a drop in the bucket when you look at all the white genocides.

The Khmer Rouge was made up of white folks?...LMAO
Looks like the Khmer Rouge was a white supported endeavor just like I knew it would be. Read it and weep. :laugh:

Friends of Pol Pot

"For the truth is that Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge would be historical nonentities - and a great many people would be alive today had Washington not helped bring them to power and the governments of the United States, Britain, China and Thailand not supported them, armed them, sustained them and restored them. In other words, the iconic images of the piles of skulls ought to include those who, often at great remove in distance and culture, were Pol Pot's accessories and Faustian partners for the purposes of their own imperial imperatives."

Forum List

Back