You Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant

It's really not debatable at all. European colonialists committed genocide against indigenous peoples all around the world for centuries.

The Rwandan Genocide wasn't done by colonists. The Armenian Genocide wasn't done by colonists. Hmongs in Laos. Montangards in Vietnam. The Crow and the Sioux. The Apache and the Commanches. The RUF in Sierra Leone. There have been 70 thousand white people murdered in South Africa since the communists took over.

Yeah, there's a comparison and I can keep going, if you like.
Too bad all of them combined is just a tiny fraction of white orchestrated genocides.

The Turks killed a million Armenians. The Rwandans murdered a milli9n people

Adding up fast, huh?

The Chicoms murdered 50 million. The Cambodian genocide cost the lives of 2 million people.

Damn, that IS adding up fast!
Its not adding up fast enough to come close to white orchestrated genocide. You havent reached the billion mark as of yet.

Let's take into account the 14 million Chinese that were murdered by that Japanese during WW2 and it surpasses white orchestrated genocide.
No it doesnt. Its not even close but keep on trying. :laugh:

Vibrant? Hell, they massacred each other more than white people; enslaved other.

The Chippewa slaughtered the Sioux. The Sioux slaughtered the Pawnee.

Really?

"The total number of military and civilian casualties in World War I was over 38 million: there were over 17 million deaths and 20 million wounded, ranking it among thedeadliest conflicts in human history."

World War I casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"World War II was the deadliest military conflict in history in absolute terms of total dead.[Over 60 million people were killed, which was about 3% of the 1940 world population (est. 2.3 billion). The tables below give a detailed country-by-country count of human losses. World War II fatality statistics vary, with estimates of total dead ranging from 50 million to more than 80 million."

World War II casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would bet that whites are responsible for the most killing in this planet's history.

That's debatable, when you consider how many people have been killed in non-white countries, over the centuries. The communists in East Asia account for a hundred million murders, alone. The Rwandan genocide counted a million bodies and that's the tip of the iceberg, in Africa; there's Liberia, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Zimbawe, Sudan, Uganda, Chad and Somalia. How are things in Somalia? I hear it's nice this time of year. The Rohingya and Karen in Burma. India has some sort of religiously motivated massacre every few years. I can keep going, if you like.

It's really not debatable at all. European colonialists committed genocide against indigenous peoples all around the world for centuries.

The Rwandan Genocide wasn't done by colonists. The Armenian Genocide wasn't done by colonists. Hmongs in Laos. Montangards in Vietnam. The Crow and the Sioux. The Apache and the Commanches. The RUF in Sierra Leone. There have been 70 thousand white people murdered in South Africa since the communists took over.

The figure on white deaths in South Africa is a made up figure.
Pretty much all of his opinions masquerading as facts are made up.

12806042_10153258631766650_1605110192693031492_n.png

Obama Approval Rating Now On Par With Reagan After Hitting Three Year High

President Obama's approval rating has reached its highest level in three years. According to Gallup, President Obama's approval rating is now on par with Ronald Reagan's approval rating at the same point in their respective presidencies.…

Last edited:
Really?

"The total number of military and civilian casualties in World War I was over 38 million: there were over 17 million deaths and 20 million wounded, ranking it among thedeadliest conflicts in human history."

World War I casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"World War II was the deadliest military conflict in history in absolute terms of total dead.[Over 60 million people were killed, which was about 3% of the 1940 world population (est. 2.3 billion). The tables below give a detailed country-by-country count of human losses. World War II fatality statistics vary, with estimates of total dead ranging from 50 million to more than 80 million."

World War II casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would bet that whites are responsible for the most killing in this planet's history.

That's debatable, when you consider how many people have been killed in non-white countries, over the centuries. The communists in East Asia account for a hundred million murders, alone. The Rwandan genocide counted a million bodies and that's the tip of the iceberg, in Africa; there's Liberia, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Zimbawe, Sudan, Uganda, Chad and Somalia. How are things in Somalia? I hear it's nice this time of year. The Rohingya and Karen in Burma. India has some sort of religiously motivated massacre every few years. I can keep going, if you like.

Does he know that the "Soviets" were white guys ?

I dont think he knows much about anything to be honest.

Do you know they weren't colonists?

Those are the facts. You can highlight your own ignorance and use it to condone murder all you want.

Those are the facts. You can highlight your own ignorance and use it to condone murder all you want.
The South African figure is a made up figure quoted on an extremist website.It has no basis in reality.

The South African figure is a made up figure quoted on an extremist website.It has no basis in reality.

What's the correct figure, then?

Your definitions regarding facts leaves a lot to be desired. No one gives your wild claims much credibility but those lacking intellectual stamina. :laugh:

I dont believe there is an official figure. Where did you get yours from ?

Your definitions regarding facts leaves a lot to be desired. No one gives your wild claims much credibility but those lacking intellectual stamina. :laugh:

Those events are common knowledge. It's no surprise you're ignorant of them.

I dont believe there is an official figure. Where did you get yours from ?

Genocide Watch

Trying to convince me your opinion is common knowledge is amusing. Try harder if you must but I can tell you it will only serve to make me more amused at your attempts.
laugh.gif

Trying to convince me your opinion is common knowledge is amusing. Try harder if you must but I can tell you it will only serve to make me more amused at your attempts.
laugh.gif

Those are facts, not opinions. You're making yourself look ridiculous by denying the facts.

laugh.gif

Those are facts, not opinions. You're making yourself look ridiculous by denying the facts.
Your opinion is not facts. Youre making yourself look silly by claiming they are.

laugh.gif

Your opinion is not facts. Youre making yourself look silly by claiming they are.

Hmong genocide

The US Abandonment of the Hmong – How easily we forget those who saved our lives! | Veterans Today

Forum List

Back