YOU have Sarah Palin to Thank for the HCR, Crude Frank and Tiger Woods

The problem with the McCain Campaign was Juan McCain. He let a Muslim Marxist outflank him to the right.

Clue: Get one today

I think McCain would have lost by a larger margin had Palin not been his running mate.

I personally knew a guy that voted for McCain, only because they thought it might help them get into Sarah's Pants.

His name wasn't Tiger was it? ;)

Immie

Sarah's not a blonde and is too old for Tiger. She's more the fat, white, middle aged men's cup of tea.

The problem with the McCain Campaign was Juan McCain. He let a Muslim Marxist outflank him to the right.

Clue: Get one today

I think McCain would have lost by a larger margin had Palin not been his running mate.

I personally knew a guy that voted for McCain, only because they thought it might help them get into Sarah's Pants.

Immie

All I can say is that it wasn't me.:eusa_whistle:

Immie

Sarah's not a blonde and is too old for Tiger. She's more the fat, white, middle aged men's cup of tea.

I didn't realize Tiger was so particular.

I must say though, that I shouldn't have brought that up as I am soooo tired of the Tiger cracks. The fact that so many people (many of whom are guilty of the same things) have turned on him over this is astounding.

Seems to me like they have put him on a pedestal just so they can laugh when he falls.

They should let the Woods' work this out themselves.

Immie

Immie

I must say though, that I shouldn't have brought that up as I am soooo tired of the Tiger cracks. The fact that so many people (many of whom are guilty of the same things) have turned on him over this is astounding.

Seems to me like they have put him on a pedestal just so they can laugh when he falls.

Immie

Yes, maybe he should go read my thread on, "9 Reasons Why Men Cheat"

So rejoice all.

If she hadn't been John McCain's running mate, the Republicans may have won the election. But because they picked style over substance, your President Obama won instead.

Now America is just waiting for the new Health Care Reform Bill to pass, all because of America's Darling, Sarah Palin!

Look for comments from her on your Facebook page soon!

:eusa_hand:

You Do know that McCain was the Republican Presidential Candidate, right?

:frown:

Palin was the Vice-Presidential Republican Candidate.

Right , but I have never seen such a sad sack bunch as the McCaiin fans. Their heart was not into voting for him but they would do their duty.

Now when moose dressing gun totin hottie (to some) Sarah showed up it was simply amazing. Like they all won the lottery or something.
I still chuckle about it.

No doubt she did motivate the republicans masses but there were more others than just republicans out there. And many republicans and "independents" saw the light and had become weary of neocon rule.

Man those crowds McCain was attracting prior to Palin were just plain dull. They would have been booed off of the shuffle board court.

Immie

Too late for that!

He should find an article entitled "9 ways to win undeserved forgiveness".

What he did was wrong. I simply hope they can work this out especially since there are children involved.

Immie

Libruls remain terrified of Sarah. The best thing that ever happened was their refusal to allow her to go back to Alaska unmolested. Not even Reagan had to endure the bile and frothing hatred directed at her and her young family on a daily basis.

Thankfully, she left the Governorship and is now free to launch her Facebook posting Javelin AT missile-like at Libruls armored units.

Yeah, that worked out well Libs.

Libruls remain terrified of Sarah. The best thing that ever happened was their refusal to allow her to go back to Alaska unmolested. Not even Reagan had to endure the bile and frothing hatred directed at her and her young family on a daily basis.

Thankfully, she left the Governorship and is now free to launch her Facebook posting Javelin AT missile-like at Libruls armored units.

hahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha

Oh gosh, you crack me up so much Crude Frank!

I can't quit you now!

Immie

Too late for that!

What he did was wrong. I simply hope they can work this out especially since there are children involved.

Immie

Yes, I'm sure he was always thinking of his children while on those "business trips" with all his 'gals.'

OMG! I been facebooked!!!

Wait a minute, it is painless and hassle free.

Facebook me some more!

Suuuuuuuuuure libs are scared of Palin, Frank ...

Just like when y'all were saying that they "dread the Fred" (speaking of zombies)

Me thinks Crude Frank would love Sarah baby to do something with his Face, you can Book on that!

Too late for that!

Immie

Yes, I'm sure he was always thinking of his children while on those "business trips" with all his 'gals.'

That is not what I said.

I said that I hoped they could work this out especially since there are children involved. I also said that he was wrong.

I'm not excusing anything that he did. I simply hope that for the sake of the children, the two of them can work this out.

Immie

Yeah, I know Libruls don't fear Sarah, sure, that's why they only start 10 thread a day on her.

It's not like she noticed an an obscure Third Party candidate in NY-23 and got him within the MOE of victory, meanwhile in NJ and VA, Obama and the Dems were busy losing states they'd won by double digits not 12 months earlier.

No, you're not scared of Palin, its that Glacier Eating CO2 Spaghetti Monster that give you the willies.

Have to give Echo Zulu Credit for putting her Title Changing privileges to good use too. That's easily worth 2 points bringing her up to 64 points.

Classy, EZ, real classy.

Forum List

Back