You have to love democrat run cities

1681703369353.png

Yep...most people do.

America just can't get enough.

Oh, they're really laid back and easy going, long as you don't walk through, (especially bare foot) due to the human excrement and used needles of the homeless on the sidewalks, in the parks, on the steps to good places to panhandle. If you got a group, they might even let you set up an autonomous zone where you can really be free for a block or two, especially if you have a catchy slogan or cause.

What Republican run cities can you point to?
It is interesting that all of the major cities are run by democrats. In fact, I think the largest one run by a Republican is Jacksonville Florida.

I don't really hear much bad about that particular city, do you?

Without these cities, the democrat party would be nothing. That is why every voting map is all red with blue dots on it.

It is interesting that all of the major cities are run by democrats. In fact, I think the largest one run by a Republican is Jacksonville Florida.

Without these cities, the democrat party would be nothing. That is why every voting map is all red with blue dots on it.

80% of the American people live in cities and towns. Republicans are now incapable of managing public resources. They're too busy fighting "woke", to pass sane and reasonable laws which improve the lives of their citizens.

Ron DeSantis is busy destroying Florida. He's keeping track of the menstral periods of high school girls, and making sure that children can't see men in drag, but the crime rate in Florida has exploded. DeSantis' solution is to make guns more available.

Florida gets great marks for remaining open during covid. But nobody talks about how many people DeSantis killed keeping the state open. More people died in Florida nursing homes than New York.

DeSantis' attacks on public education, and the restrictions on teaching kids about race or sex, has resulted in teachers leaving the profession:

While DeSantis is doing his best performance politics to entice the base to make him President, the residents of Florida are getting ready to turf him right out of office. He is not NEARLY as popular as the Republicans on this board seem to think he is.

That 6 week abortion ban he just signed, just destroyed any hope he had of getting elected President. And his re-election chances in Florida.

80% of the American people live in cities and towns. Republicans are now incapable of managing public resources.

Ron DeSantis is busy destroying Florida. He's keeping track of the menstral periods of high school girls, and making sure that children can't see men in drag, but the crime rate in Florida has exploded. DeSantis' solution is to make guns more available.

Florida gets great marks for remaining open during covid. But nobody talks about how many people DeSantis killed keeping the state open. More people died in Florida nursing homes than New York.

DeSantis' attacks on public education, and the restrictions on teaching kids about race or sex, has resulted in teachers leaving the profession:

While DeSantis is doing his best performance politics to entice the base to make him President, the residents of Florida are getting ready to turf him right out of office. He is not NEARLY as popular as the Republicans on this board seem to think he is.

That 6 week abortion ban he just signed, just destroyed any hope he had of getting elected President. And his re-election chances in Florida.
Why do you think DeSantis won by the largest margin of any governor in the US?

Did Putin fix the election or do you despise democracy?

So no one will trust Republicans with a major metropolis. Understandable, really.

I suppose Jacksonville's good reputation comes from the declining white population there, a shortage of Floriduh men...

Last edited:

We'll you tend not to hear about things when you pretend and cosplay and run for safe spaces as much as you clowns do but things in Jacksonville are pretty bad.

The Red State Murder Problem â Third Way

For example, Jacksonville, a city with a Republican mayor, had 128 more murders in 2020 than San Francisco, a city with a Democrat mayor, despite their comparable populations. In fact, the homicide rate in Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s San Francisco was half that of House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy’s Bakersfield, a city with a Republican mayor that overwhelmingly voted for Trump. Yet there is barely a whisper, let alone an outcry, over the stunning levels of murders in these and other places.

• Wow
Reactions: cnm
$6.1B in tourism alone is more than the entire budget for the state of South Dakota. LOL.

And that was during a downturn for SF.

I win.

Yes and it’s going to stay that way forever and ever and ever.

Why don’t you post San Fran’s debt and spending for the year.

Yes and it’s going to stay that way forever and ever and ever.

Why don’t you post San Fran’s debt and spending for the year.
SF makes more off of Tourism than SD makes off of taxes.

Yeah...even with federal treasures like BHNF, Rushmore, Windcave NP etc... nobody wants to spend any time there.

Why don't you accept that fact?

SF makes more off of Tourism than SD makes off of taxes.

Yeah...even with federal treasures like BHNF, Rushmore, Windcave NP etc... nobody wants to spend any time there.

Why don't you accept that fact?

Sure. Now post SF debt and spending .

Forum List

Back