You know what’s even better than any stupid asterisk that Trump was “impeached” in a witch hunt?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Hillary Rodman Clinton was not the first female POTUS.

Thank GOD. The first female President wasn’t a corrupt and murderous tyrant who has sold out the USA numerous times for her own financial gains.

How’s that Clinton Foundation doing. Why are donations down 70% since the election? Did we eradicate all disease and famine on earth?

The Clintons are criminals and we all know it.

She isn’t POTUS. This makes me so happy.

Anything Trump has done does not make me wish I had voted for HIllary. I think that’s what lefties continue to not understand.

Last edited:
Think about it, if Hillary had won, we would have never found out about the corruption in the FBI and CIA.

We would never have known that Obama weaponized his intelligence apparatus to spy on a political opponent,

Hillary Clinton would have statues all over the place and her face would be on money. Roads named after her...it goes on and on....for a corrupt and soulless POS liar.

God Bless Trump for helping us avoid that! MAGA!!

I think the hand of karma has reached out and bitch slapped the shit out of Trump.

After the whole "Locker up!" bullshit, several of Trump's cronies ended up in jail and Trump ended up impeached, which is all history will ever know of him.

That's poetic as shit! :lol:

Forum List

Back