You might have missed it, but the US just agreed that Edward Snowden was right

http://i100.independent.co.uk/artic...ed-that-edward-snowden-was-right--ZJg312gt6xg
If anyone thinks this is a "win" they are an idiot. We need a revolution.
You might have missed it, but the only thing the NSA really was stopped from doing was something they thought wasn't useful and cost too much.
The NSA MUST BE REFORMED!! Or just abandoned.
From your link......

Snowden, 31, has been living in exile in Russia for two years after exposing the extent of the global surveillance programme by passing on classified records and allowing them to be published outside the US. He is still waiting on asylum decisions from 21 different countries.

Apparently he wasn't vindicated, since he's still hiding out in Russia.....

It really sucks that some people think it's cool to tell our secrets to the world. I hope he one day faces justice for his crimes against the US.

It really sucks that some people think it's cool to tell our secrets to the world. I hope he one day faces justice for his crimes against the US.
Some things shouldn't be kept secret. He's a patriot and an American hero in my book, just like the "traitors" that founded this country.

Some things shouldn't be kept secret. He's a patriot and an American hero in my book, just like the "traitors" that founded this country.
Not many people agree with you. The public isnt clammoring to pardon this traitor.

Not many people agree with you. The public isnt clammoring to pardon this traitor.
He hasn't been caught yet. And you have no idea how many true patriots are cheering him on even while you state worshippers scream in rage that he's a fugitive from justice still.

Um, no. Patriot Act 2.0 (Freedom Act) was passed, which just streamlines the searches the NSA does. Also, Mr. O took it upon himself to re-instate bulk data collection regardless.
However, revolutions are done by the poor and hungry. America is to fat and complacent there will be no change in the west.

You're way wrong about that but somehow I get the feeling that's pretty much typical for you.

http://i100.independent.co.uk/artic...ed-that-edward-snowden-was-right--ZJg312gt6xg
If anyone thinks this is a "win" they are an idiot. We need a revolution.
You might have missed it, but the only thing the NSA really was stopped from doing was something they thought wasn't useful and cost too much.
The NSA MUST BE REFORMED!! Or just abandoned.

Right, because signals intelligence and securing our communications isn't important. Not like Wall Street uses the phone much or anything.

With carefully crafted publicity snowmen returns a hero, while Obama is shown to be a fool for what he did to the people.

Forum List

Back