You Must Protect Youself

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
From here on out, men in this country are going to have to protect themselves.

If you own a business and are a man, don't hire women. It will only come back to bite you in the ass later.

If you are in high school or college, do not associate with girls or women. It will only come back to bite you in the ass later.

If you are dating, take your mother and father along on the date. It will only come back to bite you in the ass later.

Seriously, if you're a man anywhere, never be alone with a woman at any time unless it's your wife, mother, sister or aunt. It will only come back to bite you in the ass later.

Oh, and have verifiable proof or it won't matter, you are guilty until proven innocent now.

If you own a business and are a man, don't hire women. It will only come back to bite you in the ass later.

If you are in high school or college, do not associate with girls or women. It will only come back to bite you in the ass later.

If you are dating, take your mother and father along on the date. It will only come back to bite you in the ass later.

Seriously, if you're a man anywhere, never be alone with a woman at any time unless it's your wife, mother, sister or aunt. It will only come back to bite you in the ass later.

Oh, and have verifiable proof or it won't matter, you are guilty until proven innocent now.
:boo_hoo14:

You poor, poor "man" you.

:boo_hoo14:

You poor, poor "man" you.

Bullshit.

Treat women with respect and you have no problems.

Only absolute losers can’t associate and socialize with women without fear.

Crazed, I disagree with you, sorry. If everything I am hearing is true, we are going to hang this on the far Leftists.

Soooooooooooo, your thread is correct, if you CHANGE the word(s) women/woman, to Democrats/Leftists-)

The Age of the Rubber Love Doll is upon us.:auiqs.jpg:

Check her armpits...if they are hairy run like hell.....

^ Somebody give this poor little boy a hug :cryhug_1_:

loo.jpg

----------------------------------------------------- i somewhat agree . My simple rule is LIKE VP Pence and my DAD and GrandDad . Stay away from unrelated women and alway keep your hands in plain view especially when in crowds . Course i am 70 so its easy to do but i follow my rules for at least 40 years since i was in early 30s .

Young men are supporting the GOP more than before. They understand that being accused of any sexual misconduct ends their budding careers. I hope the GOP can bring back the "innocent until proven guilty" status rather than the dems' kangaroo ladies court.

Young men are supporting the GOP more than before. They understand that being accused of any sexual misconduct ends their budding careers. I hope the GOP can bring back the "innocent until proven guilty" status rather than the dems' kangaroo ladies court.

there is no 'innocent until proven guilty ' since it isn't a criminal court trial. it's a freakin' J-O-B interview & he isn't guaranteed a job because of yale legacy affluenza.

The President of the United States has been credibly accused of sexual assault by 19 women.

Did it end his fucking career?

You say such stupid things.

Forum List

Back