You people are too god damn demanding

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
All day long ive had to deal with 12% battery life because you're so damn combative. I barely get my 100% accurate point across before I'm down to 4% battery life.
10 minutes on the charger and there you go again.

Someone needs to pay me for this daycare bullshit cause Lord knows my daughter isnt.

---- Link?

:rofl:

---- Link?

:rofl:
downloadfile.jpg downloadfile.jpg

Yeah I can't work a smartphone....stupid duplicates

Come at me bruh lol

All day long ive had to deal with 12% battery life because you're so damn combative. I barely get my 100% accurate point across before I'm down to 4% battery life.

Someone needs to pay me for this daycare bullshit cause Lord knows my daughter isnt.
What happens when your battery is empty? Will you die?

I presume this "battery" he's charged up about is the one in his dildo.

In fact I'm almost positive....

I presume this "battery" he's charged up about is the one in his dildo.

In fact I'm almost positive....

Forum List

Back