You People

Trump wasn’t/ isn’t crap.
I hear you. This thread isn't really addressed to you. It's aimed at the vast majority of voters, who realize that the major party candidates on the ballot are pure crap, yet vote for them anyway.

your argument is total BS as always lol...

And the BBC and France 24 and the Manchester guardian and the hindustani times and every respected media in the world. Except for Rupert Murdoch*******. But I'm guessing you're way off on some Internet conspiracy nuttery*
My "argument"
What argument? That you are a fucking moron, or my OP <which is spot on>?

Maybe that’s why he sucks as a politician.
It's exactly why he sucks as a politician. Or, well - it's one of the reasons.

I don't know where people ever got the idea that being successful at business qualified one to be a political leader. The concerns are entirely different, and it requires an entirely different leadership style.

It's exactly why he sucks as a politician. Or, well - it's one of the reasons.

I don't know where people ever got the idea that being successful at business qualified one to be a political leader. The concerns are entirely different, and it requires an entirely different leadership style.
I guess the same place people who think lawyers are good politicians.

again, Trump is not a republican. He played the game through that party, but he isn't a republican. You all still can't comprehend who he is. A Third Party.
Oh he's a new bs republican now. Tax cut for the rich, racist policies everywhere, just add the incredible lies and spoiled brat looking for attention and the dictatorship wannabe narcissism.... You have absolutely no clue whatsoever....

Oh he's a new bs republican now. Tax cut for the rich, racist policies everywhere, just add the incredible lies and spoiled brat looking for attention and the dictatorship wannabe narcissism.... You have absolutely no clue whatsoever....
whew, glad none of that happened. you must have listened to the whining demofks for four years huh. The reality was that blacks had their lowest unemployment rate ever under trump, he got legislation done to help imprisoned blacks. But you are faaaaaaarrr tooooooo stupid to know any of that. And we had 2.25 gas at the pumps. inflation was zero.

whew, glad none of that happened. you must have listened to the whining demofks for four years huh. The reality was that blacks had their lowest unemployment rate ever under trump, he got legislation done to help imprisoned blacks. But you are faaaaaaarrr tooooooo stupid to know any of that. And we had 2.25 gas at the pumps. inflation was zero.
Yes he did not screw up the Obama recovery... until he did lol with the worst pandemic response anywhere and leading the world with vaccine bs. Thus cheap gas. Do tell me about that black prisoner trivia though... If he did something right I would be happy to hear it
not mine, I never gave him money at all. Never hired him either. I had no need to build sky scrapers.
In business, he never did anything but lose money with stupid borrowing etc... If he was worth billions, he would show us his tax returns. He's a joke in the business world and in New York City, only brainwashed fools thinks he's some kind of genius....

Forum List

Back