You People

your argument is total BS as always lol...

And the BBC and France 24 and the Manchester guardian and the hindustani times and every respected media in the world. Except for Rupert Murdoch*******. But I'm guessing you're way off on some Internet conspiracy nuttery*
dude, you kiss main stream's ass so much your lips are attached.

trump was that and you didn't vote. So you didn't do what you protest.
?

Why are you a conformist?
1668190245653.png

I recognize that there are many reasons for our political dysfunction. Some of it is cross party fighting and petty behavior and so forth. But with a party, there is also fighting an maneuvering.

Like, for example, based on the Dim primaries before the last general election, as ridiculous as I find him, Bernie Sanders should have been nominated. The Dims profess to be all about “our democracy,” but the cynical DNC says “fuck that noise,” internally.

And the GOP is now confronting internal fighting also. Like Trump attacking DeSantis. Not just “bad form.” But also dangerous to the Party if we want one that can effectively fight the policies of the Dims.

We have a system of various forms of checks and balances for good reason. Nevertheless, sometimes fighting for the sake of petty temporary gains etc has to give way to fighting FOR one’s positions.
So what are these mysterious policies of the Democrats? Lol; I thought it was pedophilia and naziism...

again, Trump is not a republican. He played the game through that party, but he isn't a republican. You all still can't comprehend who he is. A Third Party.
No. He is a Republican; but his political philosophy certainly is t in line with the tragically insipid current GOP leadership.

It is very difficult to change the path of an old inefficient but massive rolling behemoth. But changing the GOP now is crucial. Trump could do it. DesSantis can, too.

So what are these mysterious policies of the Democrats? Lol; I thought it was pedophilia and naziism...
They are malleable. They are indifferent to consistency, with one big exception. The route, the course, the plan is “ever more to the left!”

Libertarians don’t like the Democratic Party ( allegedly ) but they adopted the same CRT bs. Then claim they are different.

However I was told by a Libertarian that they cleaned house and ousted those people from power. Is this true?? I find it hard to believe.

A libertarian is a Democrat in sheep's clothing

I did, still doesn’t address my point
You don't have a valid point. This thread is about morons (you) who vote for bad candidates. Trump is a bad candidate, and an even worse leader. Please stop voting. You're doing it wrong.

You don't have a valid point. This thread is about morons (you) who vote for bad candidates. Trump is a bad candidate, and an even worse leader. Please stop voting. You're doing it wrong.
Why is he a bad candidate?

You peoples standards are so damn low they might as well not even exist. All it takes for you people to support someone is a letter by their name.
You all should be ashamed of yourselves.
Both sides want to complain about the state of the country but its YOUR FAULT it is the way it is. YOU keep voting for it.
Neither side has ANY room to talk about the other.
Grow up, humble yourselves, and STFU.
We get the politicians we deserve.

Forum List

Back