You ran on American first Laura Ingraham grills Trump over support for importing H-1B foreign labor

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
These leftist whores are something else how they make up their own shit as they go along you leftist are brain dead losers society can't stand.

When did Laura Ingraham and Donald Trump become leftists, Crazy Train, or are you off of your Zoloft again?

I guess Laura missed the job numbers last week...we have more jobs than job seekers and a less than stellar education system bent on teaching PC nonsense rather than science and math....

No its a republican thing, and I don't like them either, they take jobs away from US Citizens when they make too much money, usually they take jobs away from 50 year old and older :
  • Have completed a US bachelor's or higher degree required by the specific specialty occupation from an accredited college or university.

• Hold a foreign degree that is the equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's or higher degree in the specialty occupation.
US H-1B visa for specialty workers
-----------------------------
We have plenty of workers but they do not want to pay them as much and or long term employment.

Tramp wants merit immigration.

No its a republican thing, and I don't like them either, they take jobs away from US Citizens when they make too much money, usually they take jobs away from 50 year old and older :
  • Have completed a US bachelor's or higher degree required by the specific specialty occupation from an accredited college or university.

• Hold a foreign degree that is the equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's or higher degree in the specialty occupation.
US H-1B visa for specialty workers
-----------------------------
We have plenty of workers but they do not want to pay them as much and or long term employment.
Tell your liberals professor buddies to stop teaching rubbish and educate their students and ready them for life....

Forum List

Back