"You stay white, and I'll stay black"

My grandfather taught me how to run machinery and even though I was excellent on equipment and the government was willing to pay half of my wages for I could work the guy told me he had men that had families to feed. Me and my children didn't mean jack shit to them but that didn't stop me and I did wallow in pity and give up.

Who has wallowed in pity and given up? .That's the lie you idiot whites tell yourselves.

We want the racism to stop. That doesn't mean we are wallowing in jack shit. It means we are tired of the bullshit and want it stopped.

And if you were honest,you understand that if we are blaming :whitey" it's because it's "whiteys" fault.
Yea, I get it now.

Your a total loser because of whitey. ..... :cuckoo:

I'm a highly successful retired man who did so at age 54. I won despite whites trying to stop me. You're a white loser who has listened to far too much Rush Limbaugh.

Or you could say "I'm an American and I can be anything fucking thing I want to be".

Shut that lie up. It's never been that way in America and I am pretty damned tired of white men who have had virtually everything handed to them at the expense of others, to include white women, talk about how we can say things. How about you saying we have fucked up and we ne to fix the damages we created because of our racism and sexism? Start with that.

We never had anything handed to us..

We worked for it..

And if you were honest,you understand that if we are blaming :whitey" it's because it's "whiteys" fault.
Yea, I get it now.

I'm a highly successful retired man who did so at age 54. I won despite whites trying to stop me. You're a white loser who has listened to far too much Rush Limbaugh.

You won what?

Yea, I get it now.

Tell us what you won ?

Or you could say "I'm an American and I can be anything fucking thing I want to be".

Shut that lie up. It's never been that way in America and I am pretty damned tired of white men who have had virtually everything handed to them at the expense of others, to include white women, talk about how we can say things. How about you saying we have fucked up and we ne to fix the damages we created because of our racism and sexism? Start with that.

We worked for it..

Well that is not exactly what the record shows.

Yea, I get it now.

Tell us what you won ?

What do you think I won loser?

My grandfather taught me how to run machinery and even though I was excellent on equipment and the government was willing to pay half of my wages for I could work the guy told me he had men that had families to feed. Me and my children didn't mean jack shit to them but that didn't stop me and I did wallow in pity and give up.

Who has wallowed in pity and given up? .That's the lie you idiot whites tell yourselves.

We want the racism to stop. That doesn't mean we are wallowing in jack shit. It means we are tired of the bullshit and want it stopped.
So having riots helps how, having young people give me angry looks and making threats helps how, and hate begets more hate. I don't particularly care for all the bullshit either but you ain't got it any worse than millions of whites, mexicans and all the others out here who are not making a decent living or can't get a job for whatever reason of the day is. It doesn't appear by your posts that you are thankful for what you have and the opportunities that you have already been afforded. You are barking up the wrong tree. It is not my fault that your degree won't buy you a job or that you are angry about it. There will always be hateful people in this world, you will have to decide if that is what you want to be and dedicate your time to it. In the meantime someone else will be out in the street and pounding the pavement looking for work, if one thing doesn't work they will try something else and many of them have degree's to but they are not married to their degree's as it appears you are. I had several people that worked for me that had degrees (One was actually a college professor. He was one of the best employees I ever had) and I don't even have that paper that says I graduated.

We worked for it..

What record?

A legend in your own mind are you?

Yea, I get it now.

Tell us what you won ?

What do you think I won loser?

You're the won who said she won something??

What did you win?

We worked for it..

I am asking you what did you win?

We worked for it..

I am asking you what did you win?

Not that complicated.. What did you win?

Forum List

Back