You Still F'king With Your Phone And Driving?

Some people that drive also get gun permits........See the problem yet?

Yeah, you are an idiot that has issues in relative arguments.

So you don't see the problem? That's the problem...
Actually, I think you are making up a problem that does not exist.

Where I live, its almost a certainty that three of the four vehicles around you has a weapon in it. Yet, no one gets killed by the gun.

Plenty get killed by texting, talking on the phone, doing make-up, looking at their kid in the back seat (when they are in in the back seat), and I even caught one person reading the paper. Time management efficiency can be taken to extremes.

So, do yourself a favor. Stay within a reasonable range of the speed limit, keep your car glass clean, your lights working, and for the love of GOD, keep right unless you need to pass!!!!!!!

Yeah, you are an idiot that has issues in relative arguments.

Yet you attempt to connect two completely unrelated subjects to promote your world view......... Doesn't speak well for your world view if you are a spokesman........ Life's a bitch.

They are connected by stupidity. Even Hannity trying to spin the US being 23rd in the world for healthcare uses guns as the reason. Why? Stupid people.

Back when I was driving 50,000 a year I used to read a book while driving on major highways.

In Maine that's not so hard or dangerous as it would be in the real world, of course.

Yet you attempt to connect two completely unrelated subjects to promote your world view......... Doesn't speak well for your world view if you are a spokesman........ Life's a bitch.

They are connected by stupidity. Even Hannity trying to spin the US being 23rd in the world for healthcare uses guns as the reason. Why? Stupid people.

Can you please die in a fire? Like a fire infested with AIDS so you get Fire-AIDS? I'm asking you to contract Fire-AIDS and die. If you can.
Thanks

Again, you may want to find someone intelligent enough who can draw proper correlations to be your spokesperson. Emulating Hannity doesn't help your case one iota....... Stupid is as stupid does........

So sorry to hear of your loss, Testa.

I get onto those close to me not to text, or even talk on the phone while driving...too many senseless deaths are caused by doing so.

So sorry to hear about your friend.

I wanted to respond when you first posted this, but nothing that can be said seems good enough at times like this.

I wanted to respond when you first posted this, but nothing that can be said seems good enough at times like this.

Yeah it's just a shitty week.

If I can jump up and down and yell and stop one person and save one then I'm going to jump up and down and yell and try.

Thanks Aye :)

If I can jump up and down and yell and stop one person and save one then I'm going to jump up and down and yell and try.

Your jumping up and down can't be a total loss.

Your jumping up and down can't be a total loss.

You have made me laugh out loud at least twice tonight.

♥♥

I'm outta rep, we're back to the

♥♥
★★★★★

Rep system

I can jump up and down

Pics, or it never happened.

:D

Forum List

Back