🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

You Think the 25th Is Unwarranted?

To those that ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION it is nothing new aka it IS NOT NEWS that Trump CONSTANTLY talks shit aka lies.

Obviously Trump supporters are
1. fvcking brain dead
2. really do NOT give a flying fvck

carry on ........

I looked at the one where it was claimed that Trump mimicked Xi's accent. He didn't.

Well I guess you got confused. The link in the OP takes you right to the one where Trump is wearing "hand glasses".

Holy shit.

That's Aaron Rupar. :auiqs.jpg:

That's Aaron Rupar accurately reporting what Trump actually said, and even showing video to prove Trump actually said and did all that childish crap. Are you saying all those videos are fake?

I looked at the one where it was claimed that Trump mimicked Xi's accent. He didn't.

OK. I'll make a list here. You say he didn't make fun of Xi's speech patterns. Anything else? This is your chance to really point out all the fake videos in that link. Go for it.

Holy shit.

That's Aaron Rupar accurately reporting what Trump actually said, and even showing video to prove Trump actually said and did all that childish crap. Are you saying all those videos are fake?

OK. I'll make a list here. You say he didn't make fun of Xi's speech patterns. Anything else? This is your chance to really point out all the fake videos in that link. Go for it.

My time is more important than your nonsense.

Holy shit.

So you claim it's fake, but can't quite point out what you think are the fake parts. Typical.

Well I guess you got confused. The link in the OP takes you right to the one where Trump is wearing "hand glasses".

Glasses are language accents? Most interesting.
Like I said..the link in the OP took you DIRECTLY to Trump doing "hand glasses". Know what?

It takes everyone else there too.

You're looking kinda "confused"...to put it mildly

Holy shit.

So you claim it's fake, but can't quite point out what you think are the fake parts. Typical.

The part I checked is fake. Why should I lend credence to any other?

Glasses are language accents? Most interesting.
Like I said..the link in the OP took you DIRECTLY to Trump doing "hand glasses". Know what?

It takes everyone else there too.

You're looking kinda "confused"...to put it mildly

Get bent.....anyone that is just right of Mao-Tse Tung and isn't all about the "collective" just has to be mentally unbalanced. Reality and "The Land Of Leftards" are foreign to each other.

How did you even get so confused that you looked at the video above the one that the link led you to?

No one else had that problem I'm sure

How did you even get so confused that you looked at the video above the one that the link led you to?

No one else had that problem I'm sure

You are a butthurt troll that desperately wishes to be taken seriously. Making mountains out of molehills is what leftards do....

Holy shit.

Trump has the clowns wrapped around his little finger....its fucking hilarious!

Aaron Rupar on Twitter

Holy shit.

That's the friggin President of the United States
DumbassApocalypse.jpg

Forum List

Back