“Do the Biden!”

I know you pretend to be stupid, but put limits on it. When you Trump cultists go that far, you give the game away. No one can possibly be as stupid as you all pretend to be.

Imitating a feeble old man toddling around is imitating arthritis, if I have to spell it out. Though I don't, because all the Trump cult shit humans here know that.
you still didn't tell us where he mentioned arthritis.

Correct. Anyone with an IQ over 40 would stop playing the game and choose neither.
In this election cycle there are only two realistic choices. Maybe the next election cycle it may be different, but come this November, the choice for who is best for the nation is clear.

We get it. Both Biden and Trump are old. Both show their age. So, I can either vote for the candidate who is at least stable, coherent and adheres to the norms of the presidency, or the whack job who rants and raves, speaks of revenge and has disdain for this nation’s election process and our allies.

The choice is a no brainer for those whose IQ is over 40.
Agreed I can’t vote for the only president ever held in contempt of our closest ally, in the UK.

So you're saying, along with some rather awful people, that having arthritis makes Biden mentally unfit.

What does that say about your ability to think?

It's a pattern. Those saying Biden is senile are always the ones who look more senile.
Does his brain have arthritis? Because that’s the issue people have with him. His physical infirmity is far less a concern than his obvious mental regression.

We get it. Both Biden and Trump are old. Both show their age. So, I can either vote for the candidate who is at least stable, coherent and adheres to the norms of the presidency, or the whack job who rants and raves, speaks of revenge and has disdain for this nation’s election process and our allies.

The choice is a no brainer for those whose IQ is over 40.
One talks about it the other is currently doing it……..

^^^ in a very nasty cult

If you don't think Biden shits himself on stage, you are brainwashed and in a cult.
I think you shit yourself when facts make you uncomfortable. Good thing wearing diapers to Trump rallies are in now.

1718021376688.png

Does his brain have arthritis? Because that’s the issue people have with him. His physical infirmity is far less a concern than his obvious mental regression.
But there's no such thing, and you'd have to be profoundly brainwashed and stupid to say there is.

Oh wait. Look at the crowd I'm talking to. Never mind.

But there's no such thing, and you'd have to be profoundly brainwashed and stupid to say there is.

Oh wait. Look at the crowd I'm talking to. Never mind.
Wow that flew right over your ideologue head didnt it....

Yeah, it's kind of funny on one hand. On the other hand, it's sad this is where we are as a nation. It's a pathetic reflection of our country that this is how the President of the United States is viewed. The Democratic Party needs to replace this man on the ticket. He's too old to serve another term.

Forum List

Back