You won’t believe how little $8.25 an hour buys

Educational programs usually propped up by the government. LOL.

The Workforce Investment Act was passed 1998 ... Which replace/added to the Job Training and Partnership Act of 1982 ... Which replaced/added to the Comprehensive Employment and Training Act of 1973 ... Which added to the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 ... Which replaced/added to the Manpower Development Training Act of 1962 ... Which replaced/added to the Wagner Peyser Act of 1933 ... And just about every state also has Workforce Initiative programs and subsidies.

Serious Second Tier educational programs free of charge ... Complete with materials, transportation, flexible classroom hours, additional language and academic skills training (for those how never learned how to add-subtract or speak English), free daycare options and an additional cash stipend ... Are available.
The GI Bill stills works fine as far as paying for college as well.

"Can't" never did anything ... Waiting for someone else to achieve your career goals for you ... Will almost always get you bullshit results.

The kind of government spending the GOP would be happy to get rid of.

What the heck are you talking about ... I am a Conservative and have taught some of the classes when I have had the opportunity/schedule availability ... Dumbass!
I don't remember seeing you there in a chair or leading the instruction.

Edit:
As far as I can tell ... The Conservatives I know would support doubling that spending instead blanketed open ended nonproductive bullshit programs Democrats supply us with.

Last edited:
Get an education, apply yourself and you won't be stuck in a $8.25 an hour job.

How should a person working at 8.25 an hour pay for an education?

There are all types of avenues. Lame response and you knew it before responding

And yet you don't name any.

Wow, that was sooooooooo hard to find. No wonder you goofs are low wage, you're too stupid and lazy to find the resources to better yourselves

College Grants for Students from Low Income Households GoCollege.com

What the heck are you talking about ... I am a Conservative and teach some of the classes when I have the opportunity ... Dumbass!

Why should people making an honest living at jobs that need to be done have to suffer substandard wages?

15 non-fast food jobs that pay less than 15 an hour - Yahoo Finance

They don't have to suffer substandard wages unless they want to ... Or expect someone else to just give them something.
If they apply themselves they can leave all that behind.

But ... Let's see how far your idea of telling them to sit around and expect to get paid for no extra training or effort gets them.

$8.25 clearly buys an Olympic-sized swimming pool full to the brim with phony Progressive's crocodile tears

Wow, that was sooooooooo hard to find. No wonder you goofs are low wage, you're too stupid and lazy to find the resources to better yourselves

Good job.

Now solve this problem:

America’s Underemployment Crisis Is Bad And Getting Worse

While earning a college degree is still the best option for becoming financially successful, it no longer holds any sort of guaranteed financial payoff — indeed, a growing number of students may never put their Bachelor's degrees to use.

In 2010, 17 million college graduates were categorized as underemployed — working jobs requiring a lower level of education or skills than what they were qualified for — according to analysis by Richard Vedder, director of the Center for College Affordability and Productivity, based on data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/underemployment-could-get-much-worse-2014-6#ixzz3hHnI7nd1

You have no idea what's going on in America.

What the heck are you talking about ... I am a Conservative and teach some of the classes when I have the opportunity ... Dumbass!

Why should people making an honest living at jobs that need to be done have to suffer substandard wages?

What are you talking about did you read the OP?

Why does she have to buy a $7.00 dollar lunch?

When she can do like all of the rest of us working men and just Brown bag it for $2 bucks?

Are New Eglanders such snobs and a brown bag lunch beneath them?

Because that gives zit faced kids an opportunity to get started in the work force. If you are an adult still making low wages it's better for everyone if you didn't reproduce, just stay with mom and ride it out.

They don't have to suffer substandard wages unless they want to ... Or expect someone else to just give them something.
If they apply themselves they can leave all that behind.

But ... Let's see how far your idea of telling them to sit around and expect to get paid for no extra training or effort gets them.

I don't consider someone working in the jobs I showed you to be 'sitting around'.

You want the US to be a Third World country because somehow you think that will make your life better. I disagree.

When she can do like all of the rest of us working men and just Brown bag it for $2 bucks?

Why does she need an apartment when very sturdy cardboard boxes are free?

That is the wonderful thing about workforce initiative programs.

You don't spend years going to college that provides you with a piece of paper that gets you nothing in return.
It provides the student with the skills and actual certification to do the job they are training for right out of the classroom ... Most students already have job opportunities lined up by the time the successfully complete the courses.

Your plan isn't working ... The people taking the courses are ... And you cannot raise the minimum wage for someone who doesn't have a job in the fist place ... Dumbass!

Good job.

Now solve this problem:

While earning a college degree is still the best option for becoming financially successful, it no longer holds any sort of guaranteed financial payoff — indeed, a growing number of students may never put their Bachelor's degrees to use.

In 2010, 17 million college graduates were categorized as underemployed — working jobs requiring a lower level of education or skills than what they were qualified for — according to analysis by Richard Vedder, director of the Center for College Affordability and Productivity, based on data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/underemployment-could-get-much-worse-2014-6#ixzz3hHnI7nd1

Seven years latter with Obama and the left praises him with a low unemployment rate, they post on here how good the economy is going?

Lmao and you post this?

Make up your mind?

Now the truth comes out from you, what a fuck up Obama administration is.

Thanks you agree. :)

I don't consider someone working in the jobs I showed you to be 'sitting around'.

You want the US to be a Third World country because somehow you think that will make your life better. I disagree.

Nothing I have suggested either keeps or sends the US into Third World conditions ... You disagree because you are a dumbass!
Waiting for someone else to take care of you instead of doing what you need to do to get where you want to go ... Is figuratively "sitting around" as in "not moving in a positive direction".

Good job.

Now solve this problem:

I thought you Obambots claim the economy and unemployment has been fixed? Major fail

I don't know where they are free but since with your expertise on the subject of free sturdy corrugated and keeping a cell phone, maybe you should advise her, shopping bag lady.

She doesn't live in a cardboard box ... She lives with her mother ... Dumbass!
With the proper training that is available she could buy a house and skip the apartment ... Dumbass!

Edit
It is people like you that want to give her just enough to scrape by that keep her stuck where she is ... Dumbass!

Forum List

Back