Young Americans No Longer Prioritize Patriotism and Religion

This propaganda attempts to distract the prisoners and tell them what to think and prioritize. The islamochristian religious disease is real and so is Antifa. One hotspot is Minnesotan Somali hijabs in Congress. Regional aspects should be scrutinized:

'One may, as John Bowen (2013) does, see the shari-a-based bylaws as new signs of provincial or regional distinctiveness and authenticity. In his account, demands for shari-a are deeply situated in the history of the fight for independence against the Dutch, the ensuing struggles for autonomy against Jakarta, and debates about the relative role of religion in the country's law and politics. In the post-1998 era of reform and decentralization, shari'a signifies the resurgence of local capacities to define and exploit ideas of authenticity, autonomy, morality -- ideas which have strong political, cultural, and often religious dimensions.'
(Kuenkler M, Law, Legitimacy, and Equality, in A Secular Age Beyond the West [2018])

If this is the result of leftist brain-washing, does that make patriotism and religion being prioritized the result of rightist brain-washing? :eusa_think:
Values that sustain cultures and civilizations are inherited and passed from one generation to the next.

If that chain is broken then false and malicious values can be substituted.
If the classic liberal freedoms of the Constitution and Western civilization are seen as "right wing" than I think that says more about that person then it does our traditional values.

Well, this is definitely concerning....but as long as kids continue to prioritize patriotism to Israel, then the USA will be ok.... this dual loyalty crap is for the birds anyway.....

Values that sustain cultures and civilizations are inherited and passed from one generation to the next.

If that chain is broken then false and malicious values can be substituted.
If the classic liberal freedoms of the Constitution and Western civilization are seen as "right wing" than I think that says more about that person then it does our traditional values.

Burning Witches was once considered a "Value"
Slavery was once considered a value.
Preventing interracial marriage was once considered a value.
Forcing women to have babies they didn't want was considered a value.

Thank god we substituted those things with "Malicious" values.

I think it's so sad how few understand just how much better we have it here in the USA than those living in most other countries of the world.

I think it's important to remember that not everybody has the same definition of what it means to be patriotic. For many people being patriotic primarily means supporting the military's use around the world and also the policies of a president or politician that you agree with most. I, for example, do not embrace that form of patriotism as I am sure many other people don't as well. For me, being a patriotic American means trying to figure out the best way to create a positive, moral, ethical, and productive environment for all of us to live in, and less about how we force or create a sense of patriotism through successful violent actions around the world that benefit us above all else. So if I were to be asked if I am patriotic then i'd be forced to then ask what that means to the person asking the question in order to give a truthful answer.

I think it's so sad how few understand just how much better we have it here in the USA than those living in most other countries of the world.
We understand it perfectly well.

We also understand who is trying to take these good things away from us.

Forum List

Back