🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Young Blacks Skeptical of Hillary/NYT

the only
They are people who have been trained to vote Black.
Whats "voting black" mean? do you mean voting against white supremacists?

If Blacks consider any White candidate, regardless of Party, to be a White Supremacist, so be it.
I dont think they do
They do.
Blacks will NOT go out of their way to vote for a White Democrat.
Even if that were true, how does that mean all black people consider all whites to be racist.... thats a pretty big jump
Show me the post where I said that.
I merely said that Blacks will NOT go out of their way to vote for a White candidate.

the only
Whats "voting black" mean? do you mean voting against white supremacists?

If Blacks consider any White candidate, regardless of Party, to be a White Supremacist, so be it.
I dont think they do
They do.
Even if that were true, how does that mean all black people consider all whites to be racist.... thats a pretty big jump
I merely said that Blacks will NOT go out of their way to vote for a White candidate.
and your basing this on what? your fantasies? Have you ever met a black person in your life?

I dont think they do
They do.
and your basing this on what? your fantasies? Have you ever met a black person in your life?
I work in 2 Black areas, I work with several African Americans and I grew up in a very mixed neighborhood.
And both of my neighbors are Black.
So I guess my answer is, "Yes".

I dont think they do
They do.
I work in 2 Black areas, I work with several African Americans and I grew up in a very mixed neighborhood.
alright so wyt are you saying "Blacks consider any White candidate, regardless of Party, to be a White Supremacist" because thats not true?

they consider trump and most republicans to be white supremacists because they are... have been for awhile. You saying "well they just consider all whites to be racist so ignore whatever theyre saying", is racist of you

They do.
alright so wyt are you saying "Blacks consider any White candidate, regardless of Party, to be a White Supremacist" because thats not true?

they consider trump and most republicans to be white supremacists because they are... have been for awhile. You saying "well they just consider all whites to be racist so ignore whatever theyre saying", is racist of you

I took YOUR post and reworded it so that there would be NO mistaking what YOU were inferring.

I took YOUR post and reworded it so that there would be NO mistaking what YOU were inferring.
when did I infer anything? I asked what does "voting black" mean. since you said it

when did I infer anything? I asked what does "voting black" mean. since you said it

See post 40...your post.
I wanted the issue to be absolutely clear.

See post 40...your post.
What about it?

See post 40...your post.
What about it?

This is getting redundant...
The fact is that Blacks are not compelled to go out and vote for a non-Black candidate.
I think that's clear enough.

Forum List

Back