🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Young Blacks Skeptical of Hillary/NYT

Blacks will vote Clinton 95-5% NO PROBLEM:deal:, They HATE The Orangutan that's as blunt as i can put it..

Southern white country fried trash, trailer rats , HAVE BEEN VOTING REPUBLICON since the days many moos ago of Jimi Carter, and still the poorest, dumbest, most uneducated, lowest income, poorest health, with the least access to Healthcare in the whole United States..

What have white old nasty cocksuckers done to help the Whores of their meth wal mart base, not a damn fucking thing:laugh:
Libs can't even learn from recent history.
Keep wet dreaming.
:fu:, here's your history bitch...

Blacks don't vote for Honky...vagina or not.
Okay. Keep telling yourself that weird shit if it helps you feel better.

Fool...Did they come out mid-term to give Obama a Democrat Congress?
Only angry people come out during mid-terms.
Correct.
And Blacks don't vote for Honky.
Like I said earlier, keep telling yourself that weird shit if it helps you feel better
I'm not a Liberal; I go by history.
You're a Liberal, you go by emotion.

Blacks will vote Clinton 95-5% NO PROBLEM:deal:, They HATE The Orangutan that's as blunt as i can put it..

Southern white country fried trash, trailer rats , HAVE BEEN VOTING REPUBLICON since the days many moos ago of Jimi Carter, and still the poorest, dumbest, most uneducated, lowest income, poorest health, with the least access to Healthcare in the whole United States..

What have white old nasty cocksuckers done to help the Whores of their meth wal mart base, not a damn fucking thing:laugh:
Libs can't even learn from recent history.
Keep wet dreaming.
:fu:, here's your history bitch...
Ad hominem...I win.

Okay. Keep telling yourself that weird shit if it helps you feel better.

Correct.
Like I said earlier, keep telling yourself that weird shit if it helps you feel better
Your behavior shows you go more by a butthurt imagination

Southern white country fried trash, trailer rats , HAVE BEEN VOTING REPUBLICON since the days many moons ago of Jimi Carter, and still the poorest, dumbest, most uneducated, lowest income, poorest health, with the least access to Healthcare in the whole United States, their median income is dirt, and their life expectancy the lowest, due to poor quality living, but they have been voting hardcore Republicon for a very long time, over 40 years!!

Trailer park meth heads are a big voting block. They have an extensive lobby structure.

Correct.
What's my behavior?
Analyzing how Blacks didn't vote for Honky's to give Obama a Democratic Congress?
Must be painful for you.

Correct.
What's my behavior?
Analyzing how Blacks didn't vote for Honky's to give Obama a Democratic Congress?
Must be painful for you.
:cuckoo:

Correct.
What's my behavior?
Must be painful for you.
Loss for words in the face of reality?
Interesting how you choose to deny recent reality.

What's my behavior?
Must be painful for you.
You seem to think blacks are an all-powerful voting block instead of a minority that the GOP demonizes. That's not reality.

Southern white country fried trash, trailer rats , HAVE BEEN VOTING REPUBLICON since the days many moons ago of Jimi Carter, and still the poorest, dumbest, most uneducated, lowest income, poorest health, with the least access to Healthcare in the whole United States, their median income is dirt, and their life expectancy the lowest, due to poor quality living, but they have been voting hardcore Republicon for a very long time, over 40 years!!

:trolls::trolls::trolls:

What's my behavior?
Must be painful for you.
You seem to think blacks are an all-powerful voting block instead of a minority that the GOP demonizes. That's not reality.
They are people who have been trained to vote Black.

What's my behavior?
Must be painful for you.
They are people who vote against the party that constantly rails against and demonizes them. How do you think Muslims will be voting this November?

the only
What's my behavior?
Must be painful for you.
Whats "voting black" mean? do you mean voting against white supremacists?

What's my behavior?
Must be painful for you.
They are people who vote against the party that constantly rails against and demonizes them. How do you think Muslims will be voting this November?
Once again you conflate Trump with being a Republican when you know he's only running on the Party.
Hillary is certainly not going to do anything to help them climb up the social ladder.

the only
What's my behavior?
Must be painful for you.

If Blacks consider any White candidate, regardless of Party, to be a White Supremacist, so be it.

the only

If Blacks consider any White candidate, regardless of Party, to be a White Supremacist, so be it.
I dont think they do

the only

I dont think they do
They do.
Blacks will NOT go out of their way to vote for a White Democrat.

Once again you conflate Trump with being a Republican when you know he's only running on the Party.
Hillary is certainly not going to do anything to help them climb up the social ladder.
Oh now Trump's not a republican :lmao:

Oh now Trump's not a republican :lmao:
He better not be cause I won't vote for a Republican on the National Level.
I vote Republican locally to hold down taxes, but I won't vote a vicious Globalist.

the only

I dont think they do
They do.
Blacks will NOT go out of their way to vote for a White Democrat.
Even if that were true, how does that mean all black people consider all whites to be racist.... thats a pretty big jump

Forum List

Back