🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Young hysterical Trump protester punches gray haired man then gets pepper sprayed

Looks like the guy started it grabbing the sign out of her hand and pushing her

That foul mouthed girl got what she had coming

You don't hit another person and expect them not to retaliate

He didn't retaliate, it was some other creepy dude in the 2nd row back reached out and sucker punched sprayed the girl with the pepper spray. And the old man started it by jabbing the girl in the chest several times with the folded papers he was holding.

The Trump supporters behaved like jack asses. Yes the girl was a loud mouthed mush brained teenager, these adults behaved worse. At what age is it okay for an adult to spray a kid in the face with pepper spray, 15? 10?

So someone acted in defense of another

You see I don't have any sympathy for people who physically attack other people.

Oh no he did not, that creepy guy in the 2nd row had his pepper spray out and appeared to be looking for an opportunity to spray the girl long before she ever threw a punch at the old guy. The old guy assaulted the girl first and not once but several times, you can't just start jabbing someone in the chest he was out of line.

You people know me, I'm conservative to the core but in this case I have to defend the Trump protester.

Nope, she was in his face and it looked like she was the one pushing him. She also pushed another person to her left. She walked up and punched him, she was clearly the aggressor.

He didn't retaliate, it was some other creepy dude in the 2nd row back reached out and sucker punched sprayed the girl with the pepper spray. And the old man started it by jabbing the girl in the chest several times with the folded papers he was holding.

The Trump supporters behaved like jack asses. Yes the girl was a loud mouthed mush brained teenager, these adults behaved worse. At what age is it okay for an adult to spray a kid in the face with pepper spray, 15? 10?
I doubt they knew she's 15. She looks a lot older, IMHO.

Trump supporters remarks in this thread demonstrate how much they love violence.

In most conservatives there is a basic level of mean-ness. You see that here daily from conservative posters and on this thread especially.

Trump, as the leading candidate for the GOP validates the cruelty which is why they love him and will march off the cliff thinking he loves them too.

Thinkprogress, own of soros groups reporting it when his groups have been the instigators?

As this thread shows, no woman or girl is safe near any Trump supporter.

Yep, she shouldn't have slapped the dude. Funny, I've been slapped by women before, and yet I didn't assault them in response. That's because I'm not a sociopathic uberwuss, like every Trump fan on this thread.
So what did YOU do to "women" so egregious that they slapped you in retaliation?
You REALLY ought to give some thought to what an asshole you are that "women" had to slap you.
Any "women" in my family who decided to slap you would have done so with a fucking baseball bat.

oT41FYI.jpg
See I told you so

Told us what this girl sucker punched an older man before she got sprayed

I told you the left was going to use that picture you guys were cheering yesterday against you

We have plenty:

https://i.imgur.com/oT41FYI.jpg

I doubt they knew she's 15. She looks a lot older, IMHO.

Massive difference.

So what did YOU do to "women" so egregious that they slapped you in retaliation?

Drunk women do shit.

And so do frisky women.

Someday, lad, you too may get experience with the real world.

You REALLY ought to give some thought to what an asshole you are that "women" had to slap you.
Any "women" in my family who decided to slap you would have done so with a fucking baseball bat.

Do you really want to brag about how the women in your family are violent sociopaths as well?

You are one stupid bitch!
The video clearly shows the c888 dropped the sign herself.
The video clearly shows a number of those around her were attempting to prevent her from escalating the situation. The man had turned away not wanting to continue the argument.
The bitch, very likely riding the cotton pony was videoed being VERY aggressive prior to the incident.
She took a poke at the man.
In another time and place..........................

this is 100% false there is a full youtube video out there for this, this girl was being disruptive and sucker punched/slapped an older man then after that she got pepper sprayed. She was not groped she made it up. Just search it on youtube. She was the one being disruptive not the trumpers

:link:

Nope, she was in his face and it looked like she was the one pushing him. She also pushed another person to her left. She walked up and punched him, she was clearly the aggressor.

How did she push anyone when she had both her hands on a sign holding it above her head before the guy ripped it down and pushed her?

Total bullshit lie.
The bitch is shown pulling down and folding up her protest sign. The man never touched the sign.
Looks like we have a bunch of 'Big Mike' fans defending the indefensible again.

You are one stupid bitch!
The video clearly shows the c888 dropped the sign herself.
The video clearly shows a number of those around her were attempting to prevent her from escalating the situation. The man had turned away not wanting to continue the argument.
The bitch, very likely riding the cotton pony was videoed being VERY aggressive prior to the incident.
She took a poke at the man.
In another time and place..........................

Actually the video looks as though she started the argument because he grabbed the sign and pushed her

How did she push anyone when she had both her hands on a sign holding it above her head before the guy ripped it down and pushed her?
You're making a fool out of yourself.

Forum List

Back