🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Young hysterical Trump protester punches gray haired man then gets pepper sprayed

As this thread shows, no woman or girl is safe near any Trump supporter.

Yep, she shouldn't have slapped the dude. Funny, I've been slapped by women before, and yet I didn't assault them in response. That's because I'm not a sociopathic uberwuss, like every Trump fan on this thread.

Rderp getting pwned by a fake story...that's highly un....ah, fuck it's like a daily occurance

this is 100% false there is a full youtube video out there for this, this girl was being disruptive and sucker punched/slapped an older man then after that she got pepper sprayed. She was not groped she made it up. Just search it on youtube. She was the one being disruptive not the trumpers
What happened to the Youtube link?

Trump supporters remarks in this thread demonstrate how much they love violence.
Excuse me but who was the first to act violently?

That foul mouthed little girl that's who

She learned a valuable life lesson: that actions have consequences

Strike someone and you get maced
So she didn't get groped because you believe she didn't. Got it!

d7252e91-0090-401e-9dd2-28bd285de6ea.jpg

Police: Donald Trump Supporters Grope, Pepper Spray 15-Year-Old Girl At Wisconsin Rally

Could you imagine. You know that hurts:

According to the police report, a male in the crowd groped the 15-year-old girl. When she pushed him away, another person in the crowd sprayed her.

After the young woman was blinded by the spray, Trump supporters cheered, and one man wearing Trump’s signature “Make America Great Again” shouted at her, “You goddamn communist n****r-lover, get out of here.”

“There were so many protesters from all different backgrounds,” she said. “Muslims, gay couples, folks with Black Lives Matter, students. That wasn’t the case on the Trump supporters side, which was basically just middle-aged white people.”

---------------------------------

Groping and pepper spraying a 15 year old to a cheering crowd of Republicans. Typical. Expected. Not unusual. No surprise.

Video clearly shows there was no "groping"....

If she didn't want someone to defend an elderly gentleman by stopping her assault, she shouldn't have started any shit...
Video Proof: The Media & Police AreLying About the Anti-Trump Agitator Who Got Pepper Sprayed

Hope the guys are found and arrested.

Those around them in the crowd should have beaten the crap out of them.

Finally, anyone trying to claim all Trump Supporters are like these 2 asses are intentionally trying to make 'political hay' out of this. These were just 2 individual assholes who belong in jail.

As this thread shows, no woman or girl is safe near any Trump supporter.

Yep, she shouldn't have slapped the dude. Funny, I've been slapped by women before, and yet I didn't assault them in response. That's because I'm not a sociopathic uberwuss, like every Trump fan on this thread.
It wasn't a slap.

Trump supporters remarks in this thread demonstrate how much they love violence.
Excuse me but who was the first to act violently?

That foul mouthed little girl that's who

She learned a valuable life lesson: that actions have consequences

Strike someone and you get maced
So she didn't get groped because you believe she didn't. Got it!

I didn't see any groping

I saw a lot of pushing and shoving and her hitting someone

d7252e91-0090-401e-9dd2-28bd285de6ea.jpg

Police: Donald Trump Supporters Grope, Pepper Spray 15-Year-Old Girl At Wisconsin Rally

Could you imagine. You know that hurts:

According to the police report, a male in the crowd groped the 15-year-old girl. When she pushed him away, another person in the crowd sprayed her.

After the young woman was blinded by the spray, Trump supporters cheered, and one man wearing Trump’s signature “Make America Great Again” shouted at her, “You goddamn communist n****r-lover, get out of here.”

“There were so many protesters from all different backgrounds,” she said. “Muslims, gay couples, folks with Black Lives Matter, students. That wasn’t the case on the Trump supporters side, which was basically just middle-aged white people.”

---------------------------------

Groping and pepper spraying a 15 year old to a cheering crowd of Republicans. Typical. Expected. Not unusual. No surprise.
He should have kicked her in his balls.

That foul mouthed girl got what she had coming

You don't hit another person and expect them not to retaliate

He didn't retaliate, it was some other creepy dude in the 2nd row back reached out and sucker punched sprayed the girl with the pepper spray. And the old man started it by jabbing the girl in the chest several times with the folded papers he was holding.

The Trump supporters behaved like jack asses. Yes the girl was a loud mouthed mush brained teenager, these adults behaved worse. At what age is it okay for an adult to spray a kid in the face with pepper spray, 15? 10?

That foul mouthed girl got what she had coming

You don't hit another person and expect them not to retaliate

He didn't retaliate, it was some other creepy dude in the 2nd row back reached out and sucker punched sprayed the girl with the pepper spray. And the old man started it by jabbing the girl in the chest several times with the folded papers he was holding.

The Trump supporters behaved like jack asses. Yes the girl was a loud mouthed mush brained teenager, these adults behaved worse. At what age is it okay for an adult to spray a kid in the face with pepper spray, 15? 10?

So someone acted in defense of another

You see I don't have any sympathy for people who physically attack other people.

Forum List

Back