🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Young hysterical Trump protester punches gray haired man then gets pepper sprayed

I don't see any evidence that she was groped, but she does seem out of control.

Except the OP using a video entitled "15 year old girl groped"

That's the title, yes.
She claims she was groped, but so far the only proof we have is she punched at someone, then she was hit with Trump Tanning Lotion.

So this 15 year old just attacked for no reason whatsoever? Thats an interesting take on things

So what did YOU do to "women" so egregious that they slapped you in retaliation?

Drunk women do shit.

And so do frisky women.

Someday, lad, you too may get experience with the real world.

You REALLY ought to give some thought to what an asshole you are that "women" had to slap you.
Any "women" in my family who decided to slap you would have done so with a fucking baseball bat.

Do you really want to brag about how the women in your family are violent sociopaths as well?
"Frisky women" "do shit"?
Drunk women "do shit".
Dear God. What sort of pathetic lifestyle are you living?
I'm a VN vet. Decades in LE.
I saw thousands of YOU!
Fucking dirtbag creeps. Zero morals.
Too bad you've never had the class to be in the presence of decent women. They have never glanced twice at the likes of you.

Looks like the guy started it grabbing the sign out of her hand and pushing her
Nope, she was in his face and it looked like she was the one pushing him. She also pushed another person to her left. She walked up and punched him, she was clearly the aggressor.

How did she push anyone when she had both her hands on a sign holding it above her head before the guy ripped it down and pushed her?
You're making a fool out of yourself.

Why? Because watched the video and saw the guy grab her sign and push her?

d7252e91-0090-401e-9dd2-28bd285de6ea.jpg

Police: Donald Trump Supporters Grope, Pepper Spray 15-Year-Old Girl At Wisconsin Rally

Could you imagine. You know that hurts:

According to the police report, a male in the crowd groped the 15-year-old girl. When she pushed him away, another person in the crowd sprayed her.

After the young woman was blinded by the spray, Trump supporters cheered, and one man wearing Trump’s signature “Make America Great Again” shouted at her, “You goddamn communist n****r-lover, get out of here.”

“There were so many protesters from all different backgrounds,” she said. “Muslims, gay couples, folks with Black Lives Matter, students. That wasn’t the case on the Trump supporters side, which was basically just middle-aged white people.”

---------------------------------

Groping and pepper spraying a 15 year old to a cheering crowd of Republicans. Typical. Expected. Not unusual. No surprise.
Oh.....so now we're back to this silly shit.

Okay.....Trump ordered supporters to pepper-spray immediately any 15 yr old's who were groped by rednecks.

Thankfully, according to the media, they were ready with their cameras to record the event.

"Frisky women" "do shit"?
Drunk women "do shit".
Dear God. What sort of pathetic lifestyle are you living?
I'm a VN vet. Decades in LE.
I saw thousands of YOU!
Fucking dirtbag creeps. Zero morals.
Too bad you've never had the class to be in the presence of decent women. They have never glanced twice at the likes of you.

You seem traumatized, you poor fragile thing you.

If you're that terrified of the mean women beating you up, I suggest you simply remove yourself from the company of women. That would be a win-win situation for everyone.

Nope, she was in his face and it looked like she was the one pushing him. She also pushed another person to her left. She walked up and punched him, she was clearly the aggressor.

How did she push anyone when she had both her hands on a sign holding it above her head before the guy ripped it down and pushed her?

Because you DIDN'T see him grab her sign OR push her.

Since this sort of thing has been going on for a while now, why would you bother to show up to protest, knowing this could happen? If you don't want to have problems, don't show up. Not really that hard to figure out.

Because you DIDN'T see him grab her sign OR push her.

The old guy was jabbing her in the chest several times with the edge of the folded up papers he was holding. I'd probably KO someone who as doing that to me so its not surprising she took a swing at him.

That's the title, yes.
She claims she was groped, but so far the only proof we have is she punched at someone, then she was hit with Trump Tanning Lotion.

So this 15 year old just attacked for no reason whatsoever? Thats an interesting take on things

All's I can do is go by what I see on the video. My guess is her inexperience with dealing with conflict led her to getting frustrated to the point until she lashed out.

That's the title, yes.

All's I can do is go by what I see on the video. My guess is her inexperience with dealing with conflict led her to getting frustrated to the point until she lashed out.

No, you can actually go with common sense but I see thats beyond you. So if you dont see it, it never happened. Like Dinosaurs

The old man assaulted her first, several times, she threw a punch in defense. And you were saying??

I was saying don't ever get involved in a fight you can't or aren't willing to do what's necessary to win. Both she and the old guy broke that rule. He got punched and she got sprayed. Lessons learned, hopefully.

The old man assaulted her first, several times, she threw a punch in defense. And you were saying??

I was saying don't ever get involved in a fight you can't or aren't willing to do what's necessary to win. Both she and the old guy broke that rule. He got punched and she got sprayed. Lessons learned, hopefully.

He didn't spray her, some weirdo in the 2nd row back reached out and sprayed her.

No, you can actually go with common sense but I see thats beyond you. So if you dont see it, it never happened. Like Dinosaurs
Sure, and Big Mike had his hands up and Trayvon was being beaten by the pudgy Hispanic.

Even dinosaurs aren't that stupid, which makes them smarter than your BLM crowd.

I love it when you change the topic. Shows I'm doing something right and you cant refute it :afro:

Sure, and Big Mike had his hands up and Trayvon was being beaten by the pudgy Hispanic.

Even dinosaurs aren't that stupid, which makes them smarter than your BLM crowd.

I love it when you change the topic. Shows I'm doing something right and you cant refute it :afro:
what it usually means is that you conceded the point, which you did and he moved along.

I'd love to play this "you assert and I defend" game with you today Jc but my my look at the time.

Forum List

Back